Sushpective- Sort of confession.? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
- I emphatically second what premparbat said; keeping expectations low seems to be the way to go with IPKKND these days.  I was quite nervous for the tutoring kids episode, fully expecting Khushi to be back to her crazy antics, but i was pleasantly surprised with the episode.  

-After a long long time, there was cohesive continuity after Friday's episode; the emotions picked up where they left off.  Khushi was perky and upbeat with the kids but perfectly subdued on setting eyes upon her husband.  Sanaya was brilliant again; but yes, can we get rid of that stupid hairpiece already? 

-Sundari aur Shaitaan was a masterful touch by the CVs; wonder why I didn't think of it myself? ðŸ˜‰
Loved how Arnav immediately reacted when she said that the prince and the beast were one and the same.  I was a bit confused at the perky background score right before -Arnav's expression seemed to suggest that he thought Khushi was referring to Shyam as the "meetha bolnewala rajkumar" she dreams about. So why the happy IPKKND title track? 

-Finally, looking at the reduction in the intensity of the hatred track, I think it is safe to assume that the end of the misunderstanding is still a while off.  When Arnav's hatred starts to escalate, becoming borderline abusive towards Khushi, that's when the bomb will drop on him.  As it is right now, with the light-heartedness all around, the road to redemption won't be that meaningful. 
The CVs tend to keep us guessing though, so I may still be wrong about this.  

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The pool going around is as elusive as the ME date! Is it really the 28th of this month?
BTW, I re watched the very first episode yesterday. When Arnie got down from the helicopter he had no hair gel and I liked his hair style. Anjali on the other hand had her hair in a bun and was very matronly looking. I am glad they did away with that hair style for her, so at what point did the gel start for Arnie's hair?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@Ratna, yes it seems now I will have to think twice before watching the SBS/SBB segments as it does tend to throw your mood off and have you expecting the worst

I hope Khushi isn't shown giving up easily either. I like the way she found a way around keeping her business while staying out of Arnav's way and I love that she remained the silence. I know this won't last long but it lasted long enough for Arnav to get the message of how deeply he hurt her especilly when he heard her talking about her prince and beast, specifically him.

I am starting to wonder if the Gopi is a way of sending one of their many messages to the viewers, like one shown today with the criticism they've recieved lately. Maybe their way of showing Khushi is nor will she ever be a Gopi clone. One can only hope this is their motive.

The layout is way too confusing for me! One minute it looks like Khushi and Arnav are closeby then all of a sudden Nikhil is running and bumps into Anjali. Will give it a pass though since the CVs have their focus where it should be

@Vee, it seems the CVs have finally found a way to incorporate some light hearted scenes while not going OTT or ruining characters in the process. They really did a good job here

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savvy05

The pool going around is as elusive as the ME date! Is it really the 28th of this month?
BTW, I re watched the very first episode yesterday. When Arnie got down from the helicopter he had no hair gel and I liked his hair style. Anjali on the other hand had her hair in a bun and was very matronly looking. I am glad they did away with that hair style for her, so at what point did the gel start for Arnie's hair?

Kinda funny thought because most billionaire CEO's dont use a tub of gel on their hair IRL! But then again they dont wear fake Hermes shoes and the most expensive item in their closet isnt a t-shirt from CK Jeans either...😕

Anjali needs to tie her hair though...she looked so much better as the hotel manager of that Delhi Mai Bali hotel. 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

@Ratna, yes it seems now I will have to think twice before watching the SBS/SBB segments as it does tend to throw your mood off and have you expecting the worst

I hope Khushi isn't shown giving up easily either. I like the way she found a way around keeping her business while staying out of Arnav's way and I love that she remained the silence. I know this won't last long but it lasted long enough for Arnav to get the message of how deeply he hurt her especilly when he heard her talking about her prince and beast, specifically him.

I am starting to wonder if the Gopi is a way of sending one of their many messages to the viewers, like one shown today with the criticism they've recieved lately. Maybe their way of showing Khushi is nor will she ever be a Gopi clone. One can only hope this is their motive. The Day Khushi starts looking or acting like that Constipated looking Gopi vahu I will quit watching this show! ðŸ˜¡

The layout is way too confusing for me! One minute it looks like Khushi and Arnav are closeby then all of a sudden Nikhil is running and bumps into Anjali. Will give it a pass though since the CVs have their focus where it should be Today might need to give the CV's some discount. They havent perfected multi tasking yet just like our little Arnie here ðŸ˜‰

@Vee, it seems the CVs have finally found a way to incorporate some light hearted scenes while not going OTT or ruining characters in the process. They really did a good job here 

They did they did! Happy dance for today! ðŸ¥³

Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Vee you are not the only one who will stop watching if that ever happens. If there is one thing that drew me to this show was the fact Khushi was not your typical SP lead, she was different and I hope that remains. I think this is just temporary one to irritate Arnav probably because Anjali intervenes and forces them to make up. The second being to send another message to their viewers

Yes, we should give credit to the CVs for at least making the effort here. They can't correct all their flaws at ones but its a start.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Vee you are not the only one who will stop watching if that ever happens. If there is one thing that drew me to this show was the fact Khushi was not your typical SP lead, she was different and I hope that remains. I think this is just temporary one to irritate Arnav probably because Anjali intervenes and forces them to make up. The second being to send another message to their viewers

Yes, we should give credit to the CVs for at least making the effort here. They can't correct all their flaws at ones but its a start.

I think this show is popular with the international audiences more because it is progressive and forward thinking. The leads are not the typical husband wife pair. Hes hot and sexy looking and shes talented and can stand her own ground shes a girl of the 21st century and can live up to it! There isnt that multi layer saas situation for the most part and annoying other story lines going on.

A lot of shows started off this way but never made it but then also they didnt have this mind blowing chemistry that captivated the audiences this way either. For our sake I hope they make this all work Id hate to lose a great show and story ðŸ˜› Plus the eye candy aint too bad either ðŸ˜‰
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked what I saw of today's episode! Didnt see all of it, but what I did see was good!

Continuity was good from last week! Now I hope the "Gopi Bahu" stuff HAS a point too! I REALLY hope they dont dress Arnav is those "God Awful" shirts! Kill me now!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vee05

-For someone who struggled with reading Hindi a few months ago (remember when Khushi gave Arnie the car manual?) Arnie has picked up quite the Hindi language skill no? Reading and writing actually in some scenes Sanaya was having a hard time reading which was kinda odd for a girl who is supposed to be pretty fluent in the language. ðŸ˜• -Its only because, ASR's poor writing skill. She said also... " Lard Governor ki writing toh woh khud bhi nahin read kar sakte. "

-Vee05- thumbnail

But the 10 year boy read it correctly...