Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jamba111

Hey Sush

2. Agree with Ratna - the box of Legos that is RM was jumbled up again to fit the story line, its like we're supposed to stick logic into the oven along with dinner when we settle down to watch πŸ˜‘ I've stopped thinking about this freaking mess that is RM/Shantivan...Mental Asylum I tell you. There are either are 2-5 pools in there or again they think we are a blind and mindless audience πŸ€’

4. Anj again?? πŸ˜‘ Woman - you won't let them fight in peace, and you won't let them make up in peace!! She's the ideal candidate to use when advertising the benefits of nuclear families. πŸ˜• This woman just bothers me. If she was a normal sweet sister it would be ok...but shes a sweet sister married to the freaking Devil called Shyam who will use this to hurt Arnie and Khushi NOT.COOL. AT.ALL! 

5. And finally - SI's hair. The sheer OMG  horror of that nest continues to put me off each time I see it perched precariously on her head. Between the wig for her and the gel for him - the hair stylist on this show needs to be put out to pasture permanently. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ Between his semi shave and his hair...i dunno what to even say...the sad addition will be his shirts...or maybe lack of? πŸ˜‰

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi,

There have been too many confessions in the past one month and sincerly I do not see a REAL one coming soon.  There is a misunderstanding hanging  with Shyam the lunatic looming around.

These episodes to me look like a beginning where the two acknowldge the feeling to themselves and will be displayed to each other slowly as time goes on.  There has to be some sort of a BIG event  like a seperation for these two to ever admit  that they love one another.

There is more before they reach the final destination.

Rgds

Ratna - I agree with you on this, this isn't a confession. It is a long way off...Maybe once IPL ends if we are luckyπŸ˜†
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Ratna - I agree with you on this, this isn't a confession. It is a long way off...Maybe once IPL ends if we are luckyπŸ˜†

Has anyone else noticed but they dont use the scenes from Holi at all!!! I mean clearly both remember it but why not use them in flashbacks?
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vee05

Has anyone else noticed but they dont use the scenes from Holi at all!!! I mean clearly both remember it but why not use them in flashbacks?

That will happen after the real confession; if they ever admit to each other then they will also admit that they remember Holi tooπŸ˜‰

It's the "pehle aap" chakkar... If one of them confesses we wouldn't have this dilemma; the other one would promptly comply but both are knuckleheads...πŸ˜†
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

That will happen after the real confession; if they ever admit to each other then they will also admit that they remember Holi tooπŸ˜‰

It's the "pehle aap" chakkar... If one of them confesses we wouldn't have this dilemma; the other one would promptly comply but both are knuckleheads...πŸ˜†

Another Satyanash moment in the works watch them get sooo close like 10 more times before they get angry at each other and blurt something out like the bangle scene...and itl be by one of the 12 poolsides they have going in this house and am hoping it is raining that day!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Sush, spice girls! Yes I too made the mistake of watching SBB and thought oh no this week is going to be a disaster but I was wrong. The week is off to a positive start, consistency remains while incorporating some light hearted moments, now this is how its done!

What I loved

- Mami's dialogue about until Khushi has kids of her own, the chillar party and Mami's oh so classic walk. I just love her! What was really interesting about this scene is Arnav's reaction to Mami's dialogue, no annoyance, no objections. Its like this came natural to him

- Nani continuing to support Khushi who is continuing her dabba business while tutoring. There is no reason why Khushi can't continue her dabba business just because Arnav doesn't want her at the office and it seems the CVs found a way around this while keeping her as an independant working woman!

- Khushi continuing her silent treatment! Unlike in the past where Khushi was shown to be brushing off Arnav's insults the following day, this time around it wasn't the case. Khushi really took his words to heart and she is really hurting

- The use of Beauty and the Beast to fit Arnav and Khushi's track, well done! Khushi has finally acknowledged Arnav is her prince but also a beast, one who can be loving and harsh the next. The flashbacks were well incorporated into this scene.

- Loved Arnav's scenes with Nikhil. Arnav has really mellowed, before he couldn't stand to be around kids and here he is compromising and smiling with Nikhil who hid his plants!

- Liked the way Arnav and Khushi communicated, it may not be the way we want but its a start especially since they went two days without saying anything to each other

- Anjali has been brought in to play cupid again, mixed feelings about this as I was loving the involvement of the little kids. Who knows maybe they will join forces with Anjali and Nani, both of whom know how much Khushi and Arnav love each other but at the same time can't stop hurting each other.

As you can see, no complaints. I really enjoyed this episode.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all, liked the episode...mainly because the screaming was loud but not long and also it happened to me when I was around khushi's age. So, did not seem as forced as I thought it would. Secondly because the emotions were quite in line with friday's episode. Khushi still hurt and not talking to her rajkumar.

How much more clear one has to be?? I mean really? Arnav, you still think she is in love with Snake?? Let's start thinking if not you then not snake either!!

It's clear that this show will not have much story left after the MU is cleared (But Sari is right, the issue is lossing momentum). So, they need to drag it...Fine. But, why could they keep the comedy limited to what they showed today. This was quite acceptable. No one was OTT...Nikhil kid was cute and acted well. Why do they have to bring Gopi bahu concept. If Gopi then what's up with getting rid off Arnav's shirts...it's not funny...Has Barun's body changed in a week that we have to see it again??

Did anyone notich the CVs take dig at the media in the form of Arnav talking to Aman about media and how they are trying to ruin the image?? Use this brain to come up with better track. Media is the mirror image of what we are thinking.

My like button is not working but I like all your input...😊
Edited by showstruck - 12 years ago
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah it was a sort of confession. but the pool confuse me again!! where is it??
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

It's clear that this show will not have much story left after the MU is cleared (But Sari is right, the issue is lossing momentum). So, they need to drag it...Fine. But, why could they keep the comedy limited to what they showed today. This was quite acceptable. No one was OTT...Nikhil kid was cute and acted well. Why do they have to bring Gopi bahu concept. If Gopi then what's up with getting rid off Arnav's shirts...it's not funny...Has Barun's body changed in a week that we have to see it again?? LOL LOL LOL πŸ€£ Too freaking funny!

Did anyone notich the CVs take dig at the media in the form of Arnav talking to Aman about media and how they are trying to ruin the image?? Use this brain to come up with better track. Media is the mirror image of what we are thinking. Yup I did notice it and kinda below the beltish but oh well thats their take...till they keep the story line going the ball is in their court πŸ˜Š

My like button is not working but I like all your input...😊

Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: himba

yeah it was a sort of confession. but the pool confuse me again!! where is it??

Its a Portable Poolside...one day its outside Arnav and Khushi's room...one day they take it and take it outside Nani's room or the Guest room. πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Who knows one morning I might wake up Poolside myself πŸ€”
Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago