Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND has a new target audience - Page 2

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

but saw ur LIKE on TM's Post 😕 

I was supposed to like your post. It went up. I just saw now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is an astonishing daily soap opera - for your very kind information. This is a story that goes further than the confines of cheerfulness, camaraderie, affection, devotion, and grief. It is a Love Story that induces nothing but purity. If you have hatred in regards to this show, then do not watch it and remember if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything awful concerning this show. Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, so I think it's about time IF add a dislike option. I actually looked for the dislike button when I came across this post earlier and to my utter dissatisfaction there was not one.🤢
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweetie, there are hundreds of show on telly today, pick one and shift to watching that. Why are you wasting your time here, telling us all that you don't like this show coz frankly no one really cares if you are not watching anymore. To each his/her own. Just move on and don't bother. 

You are welcome to criticize, constructive one is more welcome... bashing is not appreciated. 
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg no way IPKKND ROCKS its amazing and there are no words to express my love 2wards IPKKND =D
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Completley disagree with younif u dont like why watch waste ur own time IPKKND is the best drama on telly vission
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These best show ...I watch single day and I don't miss at all
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

please go watch some dish dish serial for suspense

heenaqazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
completely disagree wd u... IPKKND rocks n its d best show on television n if u want some crap thngs den go n watch some other crap show coz we r happy wd d way IPKKND is...
_g_grace_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i disagree
the show does have a story line its might not be that simply for CERTAIN! people to understand!!

•