Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Shaadi ke baad ki Dastaan PART 28 UPDT PG 56 (Page 31)

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileyhug7679

Does Kushi knows wat they r upto ...

No, not yet 

alisowj Senior Member
alisowj
alisowj

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
loved it n thanks for the pm very well written
Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome update :)
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafiyaa

Arnav is being d most doting husband and father to be!! Its cute..

I hope the plan is thr in d next part.. Cant take d suspense anymore...
s

some plan is in next part, but most is in the part after Wink
..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hehehe... superb part really loved it
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

No time for PMs...whoever comments first get the PLAN PART first! Then there are only couple of updates after that and then the FF finishes!Smile

Part 25

Arnav woke up and saw Khushi standing near the window.

Arnav: you okay?

Khushi: I have a weird feeling in my stomach, so I am just a little bit worrid. You go back to sleep. Its early.

Arnav: No, I have to wake up anyway. *Rubs his eyes*

Arnav gets off the bed, kisses Khushi on the cheek, then heads for the washroom while Khushi gets breakfast for him in the bedroom, as everyone else is asleep.

Arnav walks out the washroom in usual towel in the neck, and trousers on, and sees Khushi with the breakfast tray.

Arnav: thank you. Come sit, lets eat together!

Khushi goes, sits beside him on the bed, and they both have tea and toast.

Arnav: yummy. Thanks for this mrs. Raizada.

Khushi: no thank you, remember and smiles at him

He holds her hand and places a kiss on her palm. Khushi shys away and giggles.

Arnav: I have to tell you something. Today everyone is coming from Shantivan to see you so just be careful. Also, be normal with Shyam. I know he has ruined our lives but try and act normal with him in the afternoon, for my sake, okay? He holds onto her hand and gives it another kiss.

Khushi thinks and nods and smiles at him: anything for you, arnav.

Arnav thinks: okay, one more step done!

Khushi: I am feeling sleepy now, so I will take a nap now. Massee also said that this happens in this time, so I am going to take a short nap okay. She kisses him on the cheek and goes underneath the quilt and sleeps instantly.

Arnav clears out the tray and takes it down to the kitchen, where he meets Alisha making tea for herself.

Arnav: you should have told HP masiji.

Alisha: no hes sleeping. Don't worry I can prepare tea for myself.

Arnav: okay

Alisha: so are you prepared for today? Did u tell khushi to behave accordance to our plan?

Arnav: yeah, she is still unaware of the plan, but don't worry, she wont ruin anything.

Alisha: okay, that's fine. Everyone should be arriving in the afternoon, so I will get HP to prepare lunch for more people today. At dinner time, you know what to do, right?

Arnav: yes, don't worry, masi.

Alisha takes her cup of tea, and goes in the main hall and puts Aastha channel on and listens to the sermon by Baba Ramdev, and sips her tea. Arnav gets bored, so he goes into his study. By now, its 7am, so he calls Aman and they both do a conference call and get some work done by the time Payaash are down for breakfast which is 10am.

HP prepares breakfast for them and Khushi who is also up by now. Arnav also comes out of the study and has some more breakfast with the rest of the family. They all have a peaceful morning breakfast with Khushis shaitaniyan and complaints about her having weird butterflies in the stomach, to which everyone laughs. Payal says its not butterflies, its your little kadhu. Everyone laughs and have a nice time. They all then put on a movie "Dabbang" and watch that. Khushi loved Salman and his intense moves so she was really into the movie.

By the time the movie finishes, its 12pm, and people from Shantivan arrive.

Anjali, Shyam and Nani walk in.

Payash and Arshi welcome them, and touch their feet, then Nani spots Alisha, and quickly goes and hugs her.

Alisha: Namaste naniji,

Nani: Alisha beta, It has been absolute ages since I have seen you.

Alishas eyes get teary.

Nani: Alisha, don't consider yourself as an outsider. Just because of something in the past, we are not going to let you behave like an outsider. You have been family, and you will always stay as family.

Alisha nods and hugs Nani.

Alisha: where is Manorma and Rajesh?

Nani: Manorama doesn't like coming to Lucknow, it brings her bad memories, and she likes to stay away from here as possible. So, I didn't insisit much, and Bitua just wanted to stay with her so. But how are you? What are you doing nowadays?

Alisha: I own a small bed and breakfast in Kanpur now, so its been very beautiful up until now. I am very happy to see di's chotay has grown up and is going to be a papa soon.

Nani nods and they both continue talking about lots of things while Payash make Anjali who is now 7 months comfortable and get HP to get water for everyone. Shyam tries to stay away from Khushi then, because he doesn't want to let Anjali know anything about their little endeavour.

Arnav looks at Shyam and greets him in a flat tone, and Khushi just nods from behind Arnav as a greet. Shyam nods back and smiles in his evil ways.

They all sit together and have lunch, when Nani asks Khushi how her health is etc and she is really worried about her. Khushi assures her now she is better, and that she will take care of her health and take precautions too. Dinner finishes. Anjali, Nani and Alisha talk about stuff, and Shyam, Akash and Payal sit in one corner quietly.

Arnav: me and Khushi are going to go for a little walk. You wana come Akash? Payal? Jeejaji?

Payash deny saying they have to go out to get something special for Khushi and Anjalis kid. Shyam agrees seeing that only Arshi are going.

Khushi and Arnav walk hand in hand while Shyam walks next to Khushi trying to touch her, but se tries to stay calm on Arnavs behest. They all walk around and around while Arshi whisper into each others ear, and Shyam just tags along. Then Arnav leans on Khushi a bit in turn she leans on Shyam a little bit. In response, Shyam gets so lost in her hair, that he doesn't notice that she is looking at Arnav and is so in love with her. He thinks Khushi still loves me (Shyam) and finds ways to be near me. Then Khushi and Arnav straighten up which breaks his glance, and they all return to the dining room.

Arshi walk to Payash whereas Anjali calls Shyam and says she wants to go out and see some of her old shopping places and mandirs. So Shyam and Anjali go out to the mandir and shopping and say they will return by evening for dinner. Shyam looks at Khushi who smiles back genuinely because she thinks Shyam is trying to help Anjali di now and because Arnav had told her to behave normally with him. But Shyam takes it wrong, and sees it as a confirmation of tonight, the voicemail. This was Arnavs plan. Nani also goes with Alisha to her room where they chat about many things.

Payash and Arshi sit down in a corner, but suddenly Alisha comes out and commands Khushi to go have some juice and then rest. Arnav puts her in bed, then comes down with Payash.

Aakash: Bhai hows the plan going so far?

Arnav: everything has been done now. The last step needs to be done tonight, and I need your help with this.

Payash: no worries, we will help you. 

No time for PMs...whoever comments first get the PLAN PART first! Then there are only couple of updates after that and then the FF finishes!Smile

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123rithuparnaLoveArhiForeverhoneyboney1mbobby2011ankiLuvRC14Dudropritika.123Hafsa94chamkili03MahnoorkhanssafiyaaradiationSimmyOwaispearliealisowjinluvwivARHIArchu61sai_neharandom94sruthirishiadiya1714beyonddarknessGillRKMitalp142adeena_89desicurrytracy1191hari93liya96dproverSAM32GoldenEyes2Desi4Life..Annie..livyApples94blah_blah3sammymasaashshhsluckylucky11DAliceDreamer-89arhi-fanMiss-RizgilmorevikadesigirlChaudhrytmbismazaman2000AMAL722prachi06akshiankitaaakriti120Lekshmic7sulochana90..SSNAIR..coalfaxsmileyhug7679Arshi_lovergalipkknd-fanRafaheliJennyAvniBunny_BearHaRul-loverzaniaxStapletonudaymanyata07TeriGalliyan.newmoon2011srijaaa127meenalumadannolara3110ashred12shaaranyarashikaswetha10prerna1flowers4uHansaNtinselDiva_Akorshianu17keenu_kkpakpearlLyssaPie--MISHTEE--dumas

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Let Me Read Embarrassed
arhi-fan Goldie
arhi-fan
arhi-fan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey sry for cmmenting a lil late.
The update was a nice one. Just liked their planning. Hope the truth comes out and they r succesfull in it. Update soon.

Go to top