Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Shaadi ke baad ki Dastaan PART 28 UPDT PG 56 (Page 19)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
awesome update..Smile

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Part 23

The car stops outside sheeshmehal.

Arnav: Let's go Khushi, we are home.

He turns his head to se Khushi sleeping hugging her seatbelt.

He adores her and gestures Payash and Alisha to carry on and he will bring Khushi.

He unbuckles the seatbelt, and picks up Khushi in his arms and takes her out from the car. She puts her arms around Arnav and settles herself easily. He smiles continuously looking at her. He takes her inside and sees everyone inside drinking water. He gestures that he will put her to bed then come down. Everyone nods.

He climbs the stairs and reaching the room, he puts her on the bed with care. Then he takes off her jutti and tucks her in properly. She holds his hand when he is about to leave. He holds her hand, then replaces his hand with a small cute teddy he brought earlier. She thinks of the teddy as Arnav's hand and clutches it and sleeps. Arnav smiles at her innocence and closes the bedroom door and walks down to keep the planning going of what they were about to do tomorrow.

Arnav: So, masi. We only have one more step to go before we can implement the plan.

Alisha nods. Akash and Payal are confused to which Alisha masi explains to them everything. They both nod.

Payal: but, will Khushi be safe?

Arnav: don't worry Payal. I care about her too. Shes carrying my child. Trust me, I wont let him harm her. But we need her in the plan to keep it going.

Payal nods and gives a small smile.

Alisha: So, what are you waiting for Arnav? Pick up your phone and laptop and get going with what you need to do. Akash beta go help him.

Akash nods and they both leave to go sit in the study, completing the last step of the plan before implementation.

Payal and Alisha prepare the dinner for the night, when Khushi wakes up and comes in to the kitchen.

Khushi yawning: why didn't you guys call me?

Alisha: its okay dear. Its necessary for you to take rest and naps in this condition.

Payal: yes, khushi, you must take care of my nephew/niece otherwise I will beat you up and laughs.

Khushi: oh okay, so now you love them more than me, jiji and she starts crying.

Payal: why are you crying, I was just joking.

Payal hugs her. Khushi hugs back.

Khushi: I don't know, jiji, suddenly I bursted into tears.

Alisha: haha, its all part of the hormonal change. Don't worry, your emotions will get heightened in this phase.

Khushi: but I am only becoming a mother, not a vampire.

Alisha and Payal both LOL at her comment.

Khushi: where is Arnavji?

Payal and Alisha exchange looks.

Alisha: beta he and Akash are doing some work in the study.

Payal: yeah, aman called. He said he needed some help with something. And since both Arnav and Akash are away, he didn't know what to do. So they're helping him on the phone.

Khushi: okay, so I guess I shouldn't disturb him.

Payal: yeah, do you want to eat something. I will make it. Tell me

Khushi: I feel like having ice cubes. Have we got some in the freezer. Actually I will go check.

She opens the freezer and takes out the whole tray and starts munching on the ice cubes one by one. Payal and Alisha smile at her cravings. Khushi walks to get another one out when Alisha stops her.

Alisha: one is enough for a day. Remember doctor said everything in moderation.

Khushi: oh, when will tomorrow come? OW! My tooth hurts now! I will go do some gargles with warm salty water.

Payal: okay go, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes so freshen up and change, and then come down, okay.

Khushi nods, and leaves to get freshened. Alisha tells Payal to go tell AA brothers to quickly finish up the work and come for dinner before Khushi goes and knows anything. Payal nods and as she leaves the kitchen, she sees AA brothers coming.

Payal: I was just coming to tell you that food is ready, and Khushi is also awake. She was asking about you Arnavji, so I told her you're busy with some work with Aman.

Arnav: okay, thanks, I will also go freshen up.

Arnav walks up the stairs and opens the door when he sees Khushi standing in front of the mirror with her top rolled up and tucked inside her bra. He gives a "What the" look and then closes the door quickly so no one else sees anything.

Khushi hears the door closing and turns and sees Arnav standing, and quickly unravels her top from her bra.

Khushi: Oh, that, I was just..erm..

Arnav: its okay, don't get nervous. I am not seeing you like this the first time.

Arnav walks up to her and places his arms around her waist lightly. "I have seen your beautiful body, Khushi, so don't worry, I am not going to eat you." Khushi closes her eyes as soon as Arnav puts his hand underneath her top and starts rubbing her tummy lightly sending shivers down her spine and making her shudder lightly. "Are you okay?". Khushi replies in a moan. Arnav senses her enjoyment and continues rubbing her tummy, then moves his hand on top and starts playing around with her body. She replies with endless loud moans to which Arnav puts one of his hands on top of her mouth to cover the moans so one downstairs hears this. Khushi continues moaning not even realising his hand is on top of her mouth. Arnav keeps circling her bellybutton producing sensations that were unknown to Khushi and make her shake like its her first night. Arnav does everything so gently, yet the amount of pleasure it gives Khushi was unmeasurable. He then slowly rolls her top up and tucks it inside her bra where she tucked it before. Then he looks in the mirror and realises that Khushis eyes are still closed, her back to his chest, and him hugging her from behind. They looked lovely as a couple and now they were going to be a wonderful family. Khushi realises and opens her eyes, and looks in the mirror and sees Arnav behind him, his arms still around her waist. "What are you doing?", she asks. He replies "Whatsoever you were doing, I am also doing the same. I am looking and analysing our baby." He places his hand on her tummy from behind and slowly rubs it. Khushis eyes close in pleasure again. Arnav smiles. "Our little baby." Khushi puts her hands on top of his and then turns to face him. She advances with the kiss and puts her lips on his gently, Arnavs hands goes on her waist and he explores her bare back. Khushi moans continuously and Arnav is also lost while their tongues dance and sing a melody.

They both gently break the kiss in desperation of air. "We have to get fresh, Mr. Papa, so hurry up. Dinner is ready." Arnav nods and takes out a towel from the sofa and hands it to Khushi. "You first, Mrs. Mommy". Khushi smiles and places a cute peck on his cheek and then goes Into the washroom and freshens up. She changes into her light pink suit she used to wear at nights in her maika. When she comes out, Arnav is besotted. "Don't tell me you like this suit", Khushi says when she realises Arnav is stood there admiring her. "Ofcourse, I do, this suit is better than the ones you used to wear while you came to work, I swear". Khushi replies "but this is my nightsuit". Arnav walks up her "I don't care, this is the best suit of yours. You look like a little angel. Well, you look like mother angel, hehe" Khushi feels shy "Thank you, Swami." Arnav says "Oh, you're starting that silly name game again, are you?". Khushi laughs "Haha, remember how crazy you went last time when I kept calling you that? I am sorry, I was just calling for fun now." Arnav replies with "Good, coz you call me Arnav, that's the best! Okay! And wear these types of clothes more often, this is better than your day suits and even cnglish clothes, because Masi has said you should wear comfortable clothes now, so no need to wear jeans etc, okay. Just be comfortable with your clothes. And let me know, I will get some more suits made for you." Khushi replies with a smile, and she keeps looking at him in awe. She thinks "he cares for me so much, and our baby is going to be so lucky, thank you DM". Okay thanks papa jee, now go freshen up. I will meet you downstairs. "Fine, he replies"

Arnav freshens up, changes into casuals and goes down, has his dinner with the rest of the family. Then like yesterday, he puts Khushi to sleep and comes down to everyone. It's nearly 11pm.

Arnav: Lets do this!

-

Let me know what you guys thought of it!Smile

And aakriti20 got her update yesterday, so lets see who wins this time Wink

Edited by pkaur92 - 15 April 2012 at 2:12am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123tanjerinehoneyboney1shubhadaraneArhiLuverdhunki911ankiLuvsweta1231chamkili03rumi1111ritika.123Hafsa94trendyfriendsshivani15ssafiyaa-divya-random94sruthirishiGillRKinder1714sai_neharadiationSimmyOwaiswinchfirebeyonddarknessspongebobchickliya96sweetumeetSiMaR.cooldesicurrytracy1191crazy_misheeLilaUKMitalp142Manisha_PJBAnuLovesBarunhari93cloveralisowjinluvwivARHIArchu61Apples94luckylucky1GoldenEyes1DAlicedproverSAM32arhi-fanblah_blah3livycoolie001rashgirl000..Annie..vikadesigirlChaudhrytmgilmoreharshneemonkeydog18Miss-Rizm-g19malosearul01Honkytonkcrazy44aakriti120Lekshmic7prachi06lakshyaNktneha2005nareshSVsama50Fatz77sneaky-ajsmileyhug7679swtsamipkknd-fan..SSNAIR..Arshi_lovergalAbi.Nashagun05Electric_BuBBlehararnavpurplekidKareena1994Stapletonarcha2810sikhni_udaymanyata07TeriGalliyan.hira_arnieRafaheliushankitvcnewmoon2011srijaaa127meenalumaJennyAvniBunny_Bearfarheen75HaRul-loverzaniaxrashikachahaat.shaaranyadannolara3110pri12keenu_kktinselDiva_Akorshianu17-Yuks-flowers4uswetha10prerna1LyssaPie--MISHTEE--angeldream14pakpearlspoorthidumassarunlicious..-Rehnuma-

winchfire Senior Member
winchfire
winchfire

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
nyc update!! arnav has becum so carin!!
Honkytonk Goldie
Honkytonk
Honkytonk

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Love the way Arnav takes care of Khushi!!!  Wonder what the plan involves?????

Thanks for PM
spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
great update
loved the way as to how arnav cared for khushi
thanks for the pm
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
love it completely dear
gud one
arnav is so caring yaar
lobe their romance
heheheh
keep it
up

livy Goldie
livy
livy

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
really enjoyed it.  thank you for the pm.
ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Loved the update thanks for the pm :)

Go to top