Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

*grrr* me hate this web browser speed and the unwanted calls, saare mehnat se likhe comments par paani pher dete hai *removing sweat beads from the forehead with the help of thumb*

@Ruchs- Me as a devil *fluttering eyelashes*, wo toh galti se Maan UNCLE mere exotic fragnance wale hair oil par slip ho gaye *pout*. Don't worry, me and Nishu will take care of that brij too *smirk*.

@Nishu- Jaha hum dono mil jaye waha dhamaka toh hoga hi *thumbs up*. Kya idea tha na mera par pata nahi kyu log hum dono ko shetan khete hai *puppy eyes face*.

Mel, isey khete hai meri jabardast dhamki wali entry. Love the way i threat the Maan Singh Khurana and even called him the dirty fellow *lol*. Aur mere excuses for the invite, dekha Sara can do more than dhamkis. Poor aunty still in fear, poor uncle still in pain, poor Ruchs still unaware of past and poor ppl still have to meet we two. What's cooking in my oh-so-dirty-fellow-sort of uncle's brain. Overall, love the way story is moving.

Clueless about your recent condition, karna kya hai?
Do cont soon and do PM me.

Arrey mella Innocent bachcha… Chalo me will forgive you and your special oil… Just do very good khatirdari of Brij uncle!!!!😉
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchs

Hmmm Maaneet'😍

Waise toh me loved all the episodes but this one scene always swells my heart'.

When Geet is not talking to Maan ( due to that rose incident) and he calls her. Geet ignores the phone and puts her fingers on her ears to avoid the ringing phone' And Maan sees all this from his cabin as their cabins are separated by just a glass' 😆

He comes to the cabin and asks for a file. Geet instead of giving him the file in his hand, takes it to his cabin and keeps it on his desk' Maan follows her , giving her 'Have you gone mad' looks😕. He takes the file and says he wants the accounts one and not this one'. Geet was about to retort bout says nothing and leaves to bring the required file. Maan wonders 'Yeh aur itni chup???😲'

Later that day, Maan over hears Geet saying that she should have given him a 'madhumakkhi ka chhata' instead of roses' 😆

Phew' Done!!!😃

😆 you now na you could also post that part.
anyway I love that part to it was too funny and so cute😳
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruchs

Arrey mella Innocent bachcha' Chalo me will forgive you and your special oil' Just do very good khatirdari of Brij uncle!!!!😉

you have no need to worry
our sweet little cuty
and we r here  to handle brij uncle and dad ofcourse

u stay with mom
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

i can only give this count or not your choice

hmmm you now what it s so sweet I will count it even though that wasn't the quote
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

sara and nishu taught him some lesson

but why he brought her family, cant he see she dont want to be with him

he tried to make her happy that dumbo 😆
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
FIRST MY FAV FFS

LIMITLESS BY MAAN KI SANJANA
SURROGATE RELATIONS BY BANGALORES
TILL DEATH DO US PART AND VIVAH BY RITZY09
RIPPED APART BY EUPHORIC
SHACKLES OF LOVE BY AASHLUVSMAAN

ALSO CHECK THIS LINK, IT HAS FAV FFS OF MAANEET

WHAT AN UPDATE
GEET WAS SO SCARED THAT MAAN IS BACK TO HURT HER AGAIN
SHE DOESNT TRUST HIM AN INCH

AND HER FAMILY AFTER 16 YEARS WAS THE SAME UNCARING OPRESSING ONE WHO WERE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT HER BUT JUST THAT SHE LEFT HER HUSBAND
THIS TOLD GEET THAT MAAN STILL WANTS REVENGE FROM HER

NISHA AND SARA GAVE IT TO HIM PROPERLY
ONE CAN ONLY RESPECT PEOPLE WHO DESERVE RESPECT
H SHOULD NOW BURN IN HIS OWN HELL THAT HIS OWN DAUGHTER HATES HIM THE WAY HE HATED GEET
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

okkk

scene
now this the first time  i m doing something like that⭐️

its the one when pari goes out from their life.
i really loved the atmosphere of that scene
candles, flower
and above all our dear geet in rad sari
its the first time she wear red sari😃
look tooo gud😃
and what about my dad😉
he is tooo hot to handle as always
what say mel🥺

and cherry on the cake 👏
their almost love confession👏
that didn't happen😡
as my dear mother changed her color last minute
sab is 
mel or anu ki sangat ka asar hai
nahi to
hum last episode ke bajaye 
serial ke mid main hi world main aa jate😆
par yeh ho na saka😳

or ab yeh haal hai ki
haame mel ke update ki wait rahti hai 
apne dear mom dad se milne ke liye

😆 thx nishu and yeah I also  hope she would have confessed but now I think if that would happen you in GHSP Nahiii no joking😆
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nishu aur mein toh famous ho gaye *waving hands like deepika in om shanti om*
Again, awesome poem by our darling Ruchs *clap*
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mel420

😆 thx nishu and yeah I also  hope she would have confessed but now I think if that would happen you in GHSP Nahiii no joking😆

arre agar main or meri partner sara
ghsp main aa jate na to
ab sabki life ok hoti

or we all meet 9;30
even today
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

hey Mel...

I know after reading my comments u will feel bad...

but as I appreciate ur updates when they are good and I think to be honest I feel I should tell u the truth when I don't like the update...

when I read today's update...I feel its essence is missing...I think u urself is not able to gather the story correctly...

Geet was living in Hoshiarpur from 16 yrs and nobody knows that she is Geet...she has done so much for the town...many people must have seen her and if she has done so much social work her photo and news must be in the newspaper and all...and nobody knows that she is same Geet and her family never knew that she is living here...suddenly they have appeared from nowhere and lecturing her...and Maan also arrive same time with fake proofs from hospital...

Maan behave very bad with Geet...he was monster...I agree but Nisha talking with him in such manner is not good...she don't respect him I agree but there must be some hesitation when a 16 yr old girl talking with elder person and more over when he is her dad...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

sweets I am not feeling bad but I am happy you told the truth. Now coming to your point HP is a village so not a lot of media attention and even if there was Maan and her family thought she was dead so they didn't try to search her. maan met his daughters accidentally and when they said dad he ruchs looked a lot like geet he took the change.  he called up geets parents and took them with him to suprise her I will explain that in the next update including maan coming there having the fake proof and brij's behaviour. and about Nisha she is a fearless crazy girl. when she meets the person who mentallt tortured her mother how do you think she will react and Nisha does not consider maan as her father.And for her she doesn't see that maan is elder or biologically her dad the only thing she sees is the killer of her moms soul, happiness and innocence. hope I celared it up a bit