Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Link to thread 2 Dirty Revenge page 1 (Page 104)

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
OMG I wasn't planning to update but seeing the likes and the pages of comments. Not to forgot you guys sweet asking me to update specially the baby face made me update, even when you bad bad people didn't fill the quote. So I found a new quote trust me you will like this one moreLOL

Part 7

Maan caressed her cheek.

M:Take care of yourself Misty I will leave a car so that you can drive yourself is that okay

Geet nodded.Maan gave a kiss on her cheek muttering a I love you and I am sorry and left from there. 

Maan was waiting for Geet at the farm house but she didn't arrive. It was already 8.30. Maan tried to call her but he didn't had any network at the Farmhouse. Maan consoled himself by telling that maybe she couldn't find it and he should wait patiently. When it was 9.00 Maan couldn't take it anymore. he took his care and went to the farmhouse. When he came Dadima ran towards him.

D:Maan kaha teh aap we tried to call you
M:Dadi I was waiting for geet at the farmhouse but she didn't came
D:Nooo that can't be that means
M:Dadi what's wrong geet keha hai

Dadi pointed at the outhouse. Maan was shocked. there was no farmhouse it was burned to the ground. Maan looked at dadi and only one word escaped his mouth Geet.

D:Woh this fire happened at 6.30 we tried to call you but. Nakul told us that Geet had send him and Ramu kaka away to get some stuff. She was getting ready

Maan didn't listen any further he ran to the garage. The car that she was supossed to take was still there. Maan knew geet was no more. Maan fell on the ground and started screaming and crying hysterically.

M:Please geet apne maan ko maaf kardo aur waapes aah jao Don't give your maan such a big punishment tumara maan nahi jee pahega tumare bihna. Please geet come back to me I need you Misty. Please don't do this to me. I will accept any punishment but not this geet please I will do anything you will say I promise.Please Geet. Nooo I even killed my childeren I am a murderer how could I. I could I have become such a monster please geet please I just need one change I promise I will give you everything you want I won't keep are kids away from you please geet come back.

Maan kept asking forgiveness and begging her to come back. Dadi and Arjun got scared seeing him like that they tried to console him but Maan wasn't listen he crying like a mad man. Suddenly he stood up and left. He went to the mansion and started gyming  like a crazy. Days passed by and maan's guilt feeling and pain increased. He knew he was the only reason for geet death. He kept hurting himself in every possible way. On her every b-day there used to be held a ceremony out of her respect. KC would be closed and everyone would pray for geet's soul. Maan made a room with all the stuff she liked. 
He decorated it they way geet would like it. He put her pictures in the study as well as in the study. Because that's the way he could feel her. he would always say sorry to her. And on her honor he even opened a branch called Geet. That branch used to build houses and schools for free for poor people. At the schools a huge pic of Geet adored the wall.

End of flashback

Maan came out of his thought when his alarm ringed. He looked at the time he needed to get ready he would meet his Geet today. He fixed his hair bought Geet's favorite flowers and a necklace maan was all set to apologize and get geet and his daugters back.

Nisha was siting in her room thinking about the meeting with dad. She hated him she loated that man. What would happen if he would find out that mom is still alive. Nisha went back to the past.

Past
Nisha was searching for something she couldn't find her science book.She thought maybe she forgot it in Geet's room while searching. She founded a piece of paper. She started reading it.

Left for dead,
This world is so bleak,
No power left inside,
Not even for me to speak,

Hurt so many times,
But never truly healed,
No you cannot see them,
My emotional scars are sealed,

Sometimes they ask me,
Have I always been this way?
It breaks my heart to answer,
But it is the truth that I must say,

No I have not always,
But probably will always be,
The darkness that dwells inside,
Is the living part of me,

I've kept it in for so long,
So much anger never let out,
Struggled with every tantrum,
Suppressing the urge to shout,

But the turning point is now,
You will not be my demise,
I will uplift my spirit,
And spring to your surprise,

No longer will you hurt me,
No more pain will I feel,
This day will end my sorrows,
And break that holy seal,

My emotions will flow with hatred
(written by @ shalinisaran89, thx girl)

The paper looked really old, there was a date written on it. It was the day she was born. Nisha had the something had happend. She decided to figure out. She hypnotized her mother and figured out the whole truth. She hated her father from the bottom of her heart.

End of flashback

Nisha was looking out of the window. She saw maan coming towards there house. She text ed Sara to come. Sara knew everything. Ruchi didn't cause they didn't want to break here litle heart.She was to innocent to know.

Maan enterd. Lallie (there maid) asked him who he wanted to meet and why he was here. Maan told here he wants the buy a ground to build a school on it. He asked or her good meet Ms Shinghainia to ask her permission. Lallie send him in.
Geet was studying a case. When maan walked in Geet freezed she went back in time

Past

Geet came downstairs cause she wanted to drink water. She saw arjun but her brain didn't register it, it was like she had become completly blanlk. The next the she woke up and she saw maan acting nicley the only thing that was goin in her head was her plan. Maan's act didn't have any affect on her she knew it was Maan's way of torturing her one moment he would act like a angel and the next he would even give the devil a run for his money.When maan said that there would be no guards around. Geet knew everything would be okay and her luck she was even alought to go to the farmhouse herself. She thought maan was just pretending and her real punishment would be waiting for her on the farmhouse. he would deff make her live today a living hell cause she didn 't only answer him but instead she asked him stuff like she wanted to go on her own and she came infront of Arjun he must be really pissed off. But she didn;t care all she knew was that she her plan was waterproof. Geet started getting ready for her so called date with maan. Ramu kaka and nakul where the only one who where home along with her. When the clock hit 6 she sended nakul to get flowers and ramu kaka to get a watch for maan from the maal. When they left she went downstairs and made sure that the house would burn to ashes and it would look like a accident.So that everyone would think that geet was no more. At this way nothing would happen to her mom and even her babbies would be save.She had taken her jewls and money that she could found, with her so that she could start and a new life. She went to HP changed her surname and told everyone her husband had died after 3 months for savety reasons.

(written by Frankie, thx girl)

Away from the dark

I am searching for a place to hide

So much pain, so much hatred

I cant take it by now

My head pains'

My heart aches..

But nobody'

Seems to care'

When I feel I lost'

There's always a ray of hope

Cos they keep reminding me my weakness but I am strong'

Away from the dark

I cant take it by now

My head pains'

My heart aches..

But nobody'

Seems to care'

The day I left from there'

I took away and landed in a new city'

Everything was new'

But the pain was here'

I just fryling from there'

I ran away'fearing the rain'reminding me of those memories'

Away from the dark

I cant take it by now

My head pains'

My heart aches..

But nobody'

Seems to care'

I fell in love'he broke my heart'and I angled BETRAYED'

Away from the dark

I cant take it by now

My head pains'

My heart aches..

But nobody'

Seems to care'.

Away'away'ay-ay-ay'I ran'.

precap: Maneet meet after 16 years

Next update: 20 people give me there favorite maneet ff's  or ss or os most likey finesed ones 

Next:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2925491&TPN=117

Edited by mel420 - 18 April 2012 at 6:34am

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234dpurvaBhagiSaashiyaan_2010geeta1803swati2011mazumderonly4mailsmaliknbvh123mishimshubhiguptaapubasustar432sonai-adricamajaam00Sarah08mishtimagicCandy_jsdew.drop..Shree..ashwimaaneet9290860623krishna.ramyakrishna9fizza25Jommmmgem1606Paingel5armadlathaauariz2000asmi123love_lavnyabhakbhartifanmmishra1shinonomemaangeet_rocksmans22-Elfin-guru-ki-dewaaniAngel.Khushivij10Sominababadrashtipatel30PoonamTYellowtullipsDazlingdivyadrashtiMyAnGeLRamykrishmamatha.rizwanaqsanj1905seductivepurplerajanirchandranpallavisarkarBkhasIheartUSoMuchSukham12anna12anisa79Moon002rostcutestarzShraddha.sinaribenazAsheleynat10mounacutyprinces939-eiya-sree.maneetkamiyacrazydevil87maansi007mardeshristi1AtiffaneethuMGNav2010angelaraf-SwaSan-lalitha..pari_goyalputhAnu-Ananyacyum321286pearlAmbibambysheetalvasaAnnu8193ruchsShimmerrkrndrana1411d_soniaBreak.The.Codejssoodshalinisaran89nats0101Vinsh23anmirzapayal.gupta177priya_ya1408CherishhTia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahimusic_girlTeamMcSwarekMishti13monika1992Niharika.Nairritzy09jayshu17preeti.1ajennsmallvillehappydays30-Veritaserum-mrk-1harshithaaaaaaaambbihaseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212meena..Shalvemandy15pop77Amoureuxflowers4umandymoresona-rai--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimuskanpt_areebHansaNSerenity_meRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrosdlife19love2_soma-Sexy-impoojaverma_Darling_kabslockspriyasreepunam2712CuteStrawberrytamanna1391Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_abinash079dolly10spvdsingh24

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
so nishe knows the truth ...

but geet doesnt know what maan had planned for her n she made an escape when she got the opportunity...

waiting for them to meet...

continue soon..

thnx for PM..

angel-ki-shona

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
super duper hit update

angel-ki-shona

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
awesome

angel-ki-shona

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oh my god mel.. tat was an awesome update,,,

nisha knowing the truth..

maan should be not forgiven yaar but also want geet to forgive him

thx for pm

angel-ki-shona

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angel-ki-shona

maangeet_rocks Senior Member
maangeet_rocks
maangeet_rocks

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Loved the update...
Its too late for remorse now...maan will get to know soon...
So nisha knows everything and hates maan that was why she was acting like this...
Ruchi does not know anything...but I guess she soon will..
Waiting to see what will happen next...

Wah mel..iss baar tumhara demand jyada demanding nahi hua...
So my absolutely favourite ff is...saaya... Big smile
Loved that ff...
And this one too Wink

angel-ki-shona

Go to top