Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Mel, dekha tune *tongue out* *dancing* *bhangra steps* *dhol music* *claps* *jumping* *grining* *smirking* *laughing* *showing waving thump*

Nishu is on my side. Ruchs itni sweet hai ke tere side hone ke baad bhi mujhe nahi maregi. Ajenn, Franks aur Rupali ka koi jawab nahi aaya. Anu, as usual, tere side hai. That makes us 2 even wrestlers on each side. *halla bol*

πŸ˜† yep but we've got the pets oh yeah. So be aware
yeah ruchs is a sweety yaar she can't hurt anyone so so sweet
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Part 6
Suddenly Arjun stopped he looked at the stairs. Maan turned to see at what Arjun was looking. He got angry when he saw Geet. Geet came downstairs to get some water cause she fell a bit miserable. But when she saw arjun she forgot everything. She trembled. Arjun walked over to her and hugged her tight. maan got a shocked. Geet was just totally numb She didn't now what was happening.

A:Pagli keha ti tu. You now how many times I tried to call you. But the women at the other side said that the number didn't exist  anymore,
G:Wo I changed my number more then a year back. I lost my mobile
A:Whatever geet you got married and didn't tell. what; s this
G:Anie kaise hai
A:She better but she needs you geet she really needs you

Geet just nodded ant turned and went upstairs.  

A:Lahgta hai she is really upset whit what happened to Anie. You now maan they are like sisters. They love each other a lot.

Maan was in total shock he didn't get what was happeninh. He looked confused. Arjun contuned.

A:You now Maan that B**** Geet always wanted to destroy Anie cause she was jelous of her but hamari geet would always help and save Aniie. She is such a sweet girl. Your so lucky to have a wife like here. Dehkna Maan if annie comes to now you married Geet she will come out of comma immideatly and when annie is better will have a big wedding what say.
M:Huh
A:maan are you listen
M:Yes par arjun wo geet who destroyed anie's life
A:haan maan I have searched for her but seems like the day she ruined are life she left school and went to Canada. She met with a horrible accident. They said she struggled for her life. But evendily died,

Maan was in complete shock how stupid could he be without thinking whitout asking the girls picture he just asumed that his misty was the geet who destroyed anie's life the moment geet said here name only one thing came to his mind and that was revenge. Maan fellt that his whole worls just collapsed. He rememberd her tears her begging to prove her innocence just once but he. Gosh had not only become dumb but also a ruthless monster. It was like he had become brainless after he saw his siter in that condition. yes he had become a brainless monster. How could he do this to that poor innocent soul. he needed to fix it. He would do whatever she would tell him som long she would forgive him. Gosh how he hulimaited her how good he. He fellt digusted by himself. Poor geet it must be a hell for her to perform. Yes that's a diff story that in reallty he never looked at her he would always look at the floor when she would perfome but geet didn; t now cause she would also never look at him. He needed to talk to geet right now. Arjun's voice broke his chain of thoughts.

A:I was thinking can you and geet come with me. It would be great for annie to hear Geet's voice

Maan just nodded

When Arjun left maan run upstairs. he openend the door of geet's room. Geet was sleeping. He went over to her. He carresed her hair and  kissed her forehead.

M:Sorry misty I promise I will never behave like that again.

Maan picked her up and brought her to their room. he put her on the bed. He walked back to the guest room to close the lights when his eyes fell on a piece of paper maan picked it up. It was geet hand writting. maan started reading it.

(Written by Ruchs, thank you sweety)

All my deep wounds need your tending'

All this just because of some misunderstanding???

Me cried buckets of tears'.

My life is full of fears'.

Oh why did you do this to me????
Why.. oh' why did you do this to me???

Me loved you from my heart'.

You pierced it with a dart'.

Me made you a father'

Still you didn't bother'

Oh why did you do this to me????
Why.. Oh' why did you do this to me???

Maan had tears in his eyes when he readed the poem. He hurt her a lot. He had indeed filled her life with fears. How could he. He went directly to the gym and tortured himself to such a extent that he had fainted on the ground and he was bleeding a lot. After a couple of hours maan woke. He cleaned his wounds and coverd it up so geet wouldn't notice. he didn't want to hurt here any further. He called up his guards and asked them to leave. He wanted to show geet that he trusted her. He walked into the room. That's when geet just openend her eyes. She looked around what was she doing here. She sat up. Maan could see the fear in her eyes but together with that fear there was also something else in her eyes. Which Maan didn't understand. he walked over to her.

M:Good morning misty. I brought you here. Wo It's are room na so why should you sleep in the guest room.

Geet didn't respond she just kept looking at him. Maan carresed her cheek.

M:I am sorry misty for not believing you for being a total jerk. I am so sorry. I feel disgusted by my own behaviour.
G:It's ok

Maan looked at geet she was answering so emmontionless like she was some robot what had he done to such a lively girl.

M:No geet you don't have to forgive me because I am telling you but because you want to.

Geet just looked at him blankly. Maan took a deep breath it was better for him to explain her everything with the surprise he had planned.

M:Misty I am going to office you will have no guards cause I trust you. And Misty I want you to come to the farmhouse at 8. I will be waiting for you. Shall I send the car to pick you up.
G:Maan may eh Can I come by myself
M:Sure Misty anything you wish. But Misty it will be really dark and

Suddenly Maan stopped seeing something weird in Geet eyes which he didn't get.

M:Sure.

Maan caressed her cheek.

M:Take care of yourself Misty I will leave a car so that you can drive yourself is that okay

Geet nodded.Maan gave a kiss on her cheek muttering a I love you and I am sorry and left from there. 

Next update: When 20 diff people post 20 diff things I likeπŸ˜† if I don't like it, it doesn't count. And if one person posts more then one thing it still counts as one and if one person has already posted it and another one posted the same thing it doesn't count again.

Next:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2925491?pn=105
Edited by mel420 - 12 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part... truth is out...geet is innocent...
Awesome update!
Oodi baba golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!!!!!
It isnt this Geet but that Geet grrr!! Idiot stupid Maan should have first enquired about the whole matter! Blinded by Anger and Revenge!!
Phew! Thank God! Arjun cleared out the truth! Annie and Geet are so close!! awww!
OMG he never looked at her when she performed! Hmm!
So finally Maan seeks out for Geet!
awww he made her sleep in his room!
But what he did couldnt be undone now! He had made Geet totally emotionless filling her soul with onl
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u updated
Will comment after reading
only hatred for him!!
But awww Geet still cares so much for Annie and Arjun! She saved Annie so many times! Arjun too cares so much for Geet!!
So Maan planning a surprise for Geet!
It isnt strange emotion Maan it is only and only hatred for you!!
It seems Geet would run away!
Mel Kaunse janam ka badla le rahi hai tu humse!
Gana gao nacho tumhe jo acha lage wahi karo! Huh? Gosh Naughty Mel!
cont soon!
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

Awesome update!
Oodi baba golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!!!!!
It isnt this Geet but that Geet grrr!! Idiot stupid Maan should have first enquired about the whole matter! Blinded by Anger and Revenge!!
Phew! Thank God! Arjun cleared out the truth! Annie and Geet are so close!! awww!
OMG he never looked at her when she performed! Hmm!
So finally Maan seeks out for Geet!
awww he made her sleep in his room!
But what he did couldnt be undone now! He had made Geet totally emotionless filling her soul with onl

πŸ˜† now you see how Important a name can be if only Shakespeare knew πŸ˜†
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupm04

Finally u updated
Will comment after reading

hey your acting like I update after 6 months πŸ˜†
will be waiting for your comment
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

only hatred for him!!
But awww Geet still cares so much for Annie and Arjun! She saved Annie so many times! Arjun too cares so much for Geet!!
So Maan planning a surprise for Geet!
It isnt strange emotion Maan it is only and only hatred for you!!
It seems Geet would run away!
Mel Kaunse janam ka badla le rahi hai tu humse!
Gana gao nacho tumhe jo acha lage wahi karo! Huh? Gosh Naughty Mel!
cont soon!

πŸ˜† hey I don't wanna be the only one who has to work if I have to work so do you guys
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Annie n geet are frnds!
Maan is so blinded by hatred n revenge
Felt bad for geet
Continue soon