Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mel420

Nahoiii kabhi nahiii 😆

ku dar gagyi
its just your doing
that irritate everyone so much that now everyone relate with my song
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
First thing first the quote wasn't really filled, but it was more spammed with dhamki's 😆But chalo the nice mel I am (and not scared at all) here is the update. But next time no rule breaking.

part 5
Present
Nisha and Ruchi came home.

G:You girls are already back
N:Yeah I was feeling really tired

Geet noticed that Ruchi's eyes where kind of her red like she had cried.

G:Ruchi are you okay.
R:Hmm yeah
N:I fought again sorry Ruchi just got scared

Ruchi looked in a shock at Nisha did she first time in her entire life admitted that she picked up a fight.

G:Nisha kya karoon ghi mein iss larkhi ka.

Geet shook her head.

N:I can't help it that I am temperd.

Ruchi looked again in shock at Nisha and dragged her up to their room. Geet didn't now what was happening the moment she said temper geet started thinking about the past.

Past

Geet kept crying. After a while she stood up. She needed to prove her innocence. She couldn't take it anymore. Maan walked into her room.

G:Maan
M:Yes sweetheart
G:What are you doing her

Maan walked to her bed and sat there.

M:Why any problem.
G:No I just thought you would be with

Geet couldn't finish the sentence.

M:Yes I will go back to my jaan but first things first I have a feeling you are up to something I just want to tell you one mistake and you now what will happen.
G:Maan please can't you give me one chance just one chance to prove my innocence please maan

Geet fell on the ground pleading him tears fell out of her eyes.
Somewhere it hurted maan a lot no he couldn't get weak. Atleast not for his sisters sake.

M:Listen stop this drama right now or else I am going to call the lawyer and

Geet stoop up she wipped her tears away and tried to suprese her crying.

M:Listen there will be guards everywhere she watch out your steps and such low girls as you can even collect fake proof of there innocence. So one more word out of you mouth that has nothing to do with a question I asked I won't think twice before calling and eneding tumari and tumari ma ki zindagi.

Geet nodded. And Maan left. Months went like this geet felt every emotion in her had died. Love mad place for pure hate geet hated maan more then she ever loved him his sight disgusted her. But one day geet found out she was pregnant hope rissed in her. She walked over to Maan whom was sitting with a girl as always. She saw him and left she knew it was useless to talk to him now. She waited in her room. Suddenly she heard the someone leave seems like that girl left. Maan enterd her room.

M:I heard from the guards you went to the doctor. What's wrong.
G: Maan I am pregnant
M:What
G:Maan please let me prove my innocence for the sake for our children
M:Children???
G:Maan it's a twin
M:I told you not a word over this. You will take care of our kids if anything happens you
G:I know what you will do but do really want are children to be brought up in such a place where their dad tortures their mom.  
M:Oh don't worry they will hate you and you will never come close to them I will make sure of that. You will cry to be with you children. Like Anie's daughter cries for her mom.
G:Enough Maan I can't take this anymore your such a monster stop it I have done nothing stop punishing me and don't dare get my baby's into this all
M:Or what huh how dare you talk like this you will pay.

Maan stopped talking his phone rang it was arjun. He walked out off the room. Leaving behind a broken geet who was full with pure hate for maan she hated him even more now if that was even possible.

When Maan left
Geet's world crumbled even more. Revenge! Rang in her mind."All this for revenge" her heart cried. She was in her bed. Maan was nowhere to be seen. Geet had shouted at him; they were married for almost 1 year and all Maan was doing was for REVENGE...and the doctor just said she was expecting!Is the thought that rang in her mind would she bring her childeren up with this story and in this hell. Nooo her mind screamed it's now or never. But whatever she was planning to do she must play her cards right.

Back to the present
Geet came out of her thoughts when she heard something fell. Geet hand had accidently hit the vase. Geet started cleaning up.In Ruchi and Nisha's room.

R:What's wrong with you first and the party and now this.
N:I just didn't want mom to now we saw a man whom looked like dad she would get disturbed.
R:Yeah you right.But why did you behave in such a way at the party you even almost ruined your best buddy b-day
N:Woh he looked like dad so I don't no I don't really got a reason what go into me Nisha lied.
R;Chalo it's okay. Let's go to bed and try to forget what happened today

Maan was still in the gym torturing himself he thought at everything that happened.

Past
Arjun had called.

M:Hi arjun how is annie
A:She is better the doctors think will get her back soon
M:That's great
A:Yeah but it will take at least one month before we get her back.
M:Hmmm
A:Anyway I am coming to India for two days for some important work. Can we meet up
M:Sure Arjun when do you want to meet up
A:I will see you tomorrow night
M:Okay

Maan was waiting for Arjun that he even forgot that Geet was home. Arjun came in.

M:How are you
A:I am fine. I want to talk about

Suddenly Arjun stopped he looked at the stairs. Maan turned to see at what Arjun was looking. He got angry when he saw Geet. Geet came downstairs to get some water cause she felt a bit miserable. But when she saw arjun she forgot everything. She trembled. Arjun walked over to her and hugged her tight. maan got a shocked 

Next update: When ten diff people post ten diff things I like😆 if I don't like it, it doesn't count. And if one person posts more then one thing it still counts as one and if one person has already posted it and another one posted the same thing it doesn't count again. And this time I will be really strict😛.
Wah Mel you are so creative don't agree guys oh and another thing no dhahmkis will work this time.

Next:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55861434

Edited by mel420 - 12 years ago
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

ku dar gagyi
its just your doing
that irritate everyone so much that now everyone relate with my song

oh this is just the beginning just wait😆
meettu thumbnail
So hard to let go
And I still hear the sound 
Of your voice singin' in my head
I can't surrender 
'Cause the rope's slowly coming apart
But hangin' by a thread

It's gone on
For too long
And this is it

So take a look into my eyes one last time 
So we never forget 
The way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met 
This is still worth fighting
Still worth fighting for
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome part
geet hug arjun
loved it
awesome and disgusting update lol!
Gosh disgusting only for Maan! I mean is he a man? A gutless man! Grrr! How much has he tortured poor Geet! She is so mentally distressed and drained of all emotions!!
Grrr she is preggers and here he is going on with his dhamki!
Ek to torture upar se Infidelity TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE AND FORGIVABLE kind of thing!!
Finally Geet has made up her mind!!
She had hoped he would change after hearing about the child but she was so wrong!! He was with other girls! Such a bas***d!
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: uteem

So hard to let go
And I still hear the sound 
Of your voice singin' in my head
I can't surrender 
'Cause the rope's slowly coming apart
But hangin' by a thread

It's gone on
For too long
And this is it

So take a look into my eyes one last time 
So we never forget 
The way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met 
This is still worth fighting
Still worth fighting for

aww nice song loved it did you write it????????
anyway liked it😃
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nw wat ds arjun upto?
he hugging geet!!!!
wats going on...
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

awesome and disgusting update lol!
Gosh disgusting only for Maan! I mean is he a man? A gutless man! Grrr! How much has he tortured poor Geet! She is so mentally distressed and drained of all emotions!!
Grrr she is preggers and here he is going on with his dhamki!
Ek to torture upar se Infidelity TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE AND FORGIVABLE kind of thing!!
Finally Geet has made up her mind!!
She had hoped he would change after hearing about the child but she was so wrong!! He was with other girls! Such a bas***d!

I know he is such a jerk forgiving him will not be a easy task. and sach me all the curses suit him