@nisha- Haaye our aunty looks so gorgeous in that pic'..🤣

yes      dear
its just
she and mel have a coffee date together

so side effects hain dear
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mel, a piece of advise, change the name from 'Dirty Revenge' to 'Rishto Ki Uljhi Dor'.
Hey babaji, story dhang se shuru bhi nahi hui aur Maan-Geet miley bhi nahi lekin yaha phele si rishto ki line lag gayi, ki kaun Maan se kya rishta jodega.
Mind you, Maneet are married- have 1 dramatic and 1 samjhdaar daughter along with cute 'dhamki wali' dost of them.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Mel, a piece of advise, change the name from 'Dirty Revenge' to 'Rishto Ki Uljhi Dor'.
Hey babaji, story dhang se shuru bhi nahi hui aur Maan-Geet miley bhi nahi lekin yaha phele si rishto ki line lag gayi, ki kaun Maan se kya rishta jodega.
Mind you, Maneet are married- have 1 dramatic and 1 samjhdaar daughter along with cute 'dhamki wali' dost of them.

o my 
dear partner in crime
miss u so much
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

o my
dear partner in crime
miss u so much

Don't worry about that Nishu, jo haal Anu aur uske pets ne kiya tha wo haal hum bhi karenge uska jisne Maan (your dad and my hot uncle) ko Geet (your mom and my beautiful aunt) se juda kar diya, Mel sun rahi hai na (no babes, not talking about you as the culprit, but to remind you that hum dono 'extra innocent angles' ka kya role likhna hai *evil laugh while rubbing hands together*).
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry about that Nishu, jo haal Anu aur uske pets ne kiya tha wo haal hum bhi karenge uska jisne Maan (your dad and my hot uncle) ko Geet (your mom and my beautiful aunt) se juda kar diya, Mel sun rahi hai na (no babes, not talking about you as the culprit, but to remind you that hum dono 'extra innocent angles' ka kya role likhna hai *evil laugh while rubbing hands together*).

look mel i can show you
how simple 
sweet and innocent we r
Cock a doodle dooo!!
Thats what Maan is a coward stupid idiotic irresponsible ullu khotte kutte kaminey!!!!!!
Spineless Jerk!!
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

Cock a doodle dooo!!
Thats what Maan is a coward stupid idiotic irresponsible ullu khotte kutte kaminey!!!!!!
Spineless Jerk!!

Hi Ananya…

Me was really missing you sooo much…

How are you now???
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona-rai

MELLL grrr 😡

he Ruchi and Nisha father he looks in peace
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

🤣
btw thx for the advice nice name I will defo think about it, it kinda depends how I will take the story further

angel-ki-shona thumbnail

😆 sorry but me thinking to make you guys KM cleaners who get threaded really bad and are always scared wah mel kya acha socha in dono ke lihe😆