Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Mel *grrr* *fuming* *shouting*
Mere daddy Maan ko mujhse cheen liya, kamini *sob sob*
Aur Ruchs, tune kya bribe di Mel ko, jaldi bata *raising one eyebrow, just like Maan*

This girl is hell bound to make my mom cry and dad suffer in pain. Both led life in misunderstanding. Aur uske upar iske suspence and twist khatam nahi hote.

Do cont soon and do PM me.

πŸ˜† she bribed me with her sweetness πŸ˜›. I just love that girl.
And you my dare I love you to but how dare you change your parents everyone whose name is maan and geet don't become you parents.
Maan and geet of deceived are your parents not of dirty revenge.
But come on don't you think you and Nisha being sisters would be double trouble think about all the poor people around. I will give you a glimpse of you guys together in the next update and how scary that is🀒

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like your choice of Elizabeth and AmyJackson as Maaneet's daughter.
Moreover our Ruchs is plying responsible Ruchi.

Maan changed overnight. Well better to say, he was just pretending towards Geet.
Poor girl, she wouldn't have been hell broken.
Why your Maan's character always hury Geet baby

Nisha scolding Maan. Doesn't she know that Maan is her father, she seen him in picture.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome dear..loved it...waiting for past n precap too..
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

I like your choice of Elizabeth and AmyJackson as Maaneet's daughter.tHX
Moreover our Ruchs is plying responsible Ruchi.

Maan changed overnight. Well better to say, he was just pretending towards Geet.
Poor girl, she wouldn't have been hell broken.
Why your Maan's character always hury Geet baby πŸ˜† well I can't help myself that my Maan always has a jerky side

Nisha scolding Maan. Doesn't she know that Maan is her father, she seen him in picture. hmm for that answer you will have to wait

Sorry dear bit stuck up! Will comment soon i mean after 9:00pm!!
Toodles!!
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fine, me as my parent's princess in that story but that was unfair, you did my surprise entry as ten year old scolder in last few paras and upon that no dialouge with them.
I know you love me *even when scaring with Anu's pets* and also know that Ruch is sweet *remember, i was following her by becoming writer and starting deewangi3*.
Well, you are right, ppl can't handle drama queen NISHA and loudly scoldy SARA all together but it will be fun. Let see what have you store for us.
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Fine, me as my parent's princess in that story but that was unfair, you did my surprise entry as ten year old scolder in last few paras and upon that no dialouge with them.
I know you love me *even when scaring with Anu's pets* and also know that Ruch is sweet *remember, i was following her by becoming writer and starting deewangi3*.
Well, you are right, ppl can't handle drama queen NISHA and loudly scoldy SARA all together but it will be fun. Let see what have you store for us.

πŸ˜† yep but you will have your entry in the next update but you will actually do something after the next couple of partsπŸ˜›
ha so who is it going with deewanigi 3, tell me

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

Sorry dear bit stuck up! Will comment soon i mean after 9:00pm!!
Toodles!!

ok
princes939 thumbnail
Im sooo much bored!!!!!
I want ur update!!!!!!!!pls update na!!!!!
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: princes939

Im sooo much bored!!!!!
I want ur update!!!!!!!!pls update na!!!!!

πŸ˜† me updating only if you sing a song for me