Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1

Dadi walked into Maan's study. She saw her 37 year old grandson working as always. What will happen to him she thought.

D:Maan I need to talk to you
M:Yes Dadi
D:Mr. Mehra came today you now his daughter Tina
M:Dadi please don't start
D:Maan you 36 don't think you should have children and a wife. I want grandchildren.
M:Dadi I am already married
D:Maan geet ko mare hoewe 16 years hoge hai. isn't it time you move on
M:Dadi she is she will and always will stay my wife. She is still zinda in this heart which only beats for her dadi.

Dadi walked out of the study it is and always will stay useless to talk to maan about marriage. Maan opened the drawer he took geet's picture out of it. Misty I love you so much but you hate your maan na, he has hurt you a lot haina. He kissed her picture and thought about the past.

Past
Maan was 20 he walked in to his  sisters college. He saw meera standing that must be her group of friends he thought. He looked at geet there she is he thought. He walked towards them.

M:Hi I am annie's brother maan
G:Hi how is annie We haven't heard anything from her for a while is she okay.
M:Don't worry about her she went to Germany to study.
G:What and she didn'tell us
M:Well you should ask her that but I am searching the principle's office I reconized meera so I figured out you guys must be here friends so could you guys tell me principal ka office kaha hai.
G:Friends my foot that's why she left without telling anyway go left and you will see it
M:Thx btw what's your name
G:geet
M:geet...
G:Geet handa
M:nice to meet you geet handa

Maan walked into the cafeteria. He saw a girl who had seen before with geet. Maan walked over to her. He introduced himself as Annie's brother and asked geet adress  without thinking pinky gave him the adress. Bingo maan thought.

The next day dadi went to her house with maan's rishta for geet. Geet's parents agreed she came from a very conserfitive family where it is normal for girls to marry on ther 18 so they where very happy when maan came they also knew Khurana was one of the most respective family's. maan and geet got married within no time.

Geet woke up she looked next to her she saw no Maan she stood up and went to the kitchen, to see maan making breakfast. geet and maan lived alone in the outhouse. geet walked over to maan.

G:Maan yeh aap kya kareihain. I should do it.
M:Nahi geet I want to make breakfast for my Misty

Geet blushed.

M:hai you look so cute while blushing.

Geet hugged maan and hid her face in his chest.

M:I love you geet

Geet didn't react

M:Won't you answer me back

geet blushed maan smiled and wanted to feed her breakfast but she stopped him. Maan gave her a confusing look.

G:no maan I can't eat before you have eaten.
M:pagli why not
G:wo mom says your not allowed before a man eats
M:what rubbish come on open your mouth

Maan made geet eat her happiness knew no boundary.Three monts long he didn't let her do chores and took care of her. he treated her like royalty but every time she would ask him about annie and why she wasn't at the wedding he would silence by keep a finger on her lips and say shhh will talk about her another time. Geet has just confessed yesterday that she was head over heals over maan. He smiled like a devil and left. She was sure he was planning a surprise for her. Geet smiled.

End of flashback
maan closed his eyes he hated what happened the next day he refused to think about it today. he kept working until his eyes closed. but after a hour he would wake up her hazel eyes would follow him.

In  HP there was a huge mansoin Geet shighania lived here. With her two 16 year old beautifull daughters. Ruchi and  Nisha. Ruchi and Nisha where twins but you wouldn't say that. while ruchi  was well behaved and a true angel at heart. Nisha was a true prankster and had a strong personalty

G:Nisha come her now
N:yes mom
G:did you put salt in rani aunty thea
N:Nahi toh
G:nisha
n; haan mom bole
g; so no you have even started lying to you mother
n; sorry mommy
G;go and apoligize
n; yes mom

nisha walked to rani aunty.
n; sorry
r; shaitan it's okay.

at night ruchi was looking at maan 's picture.

R; I  wish papa zinda hote
n; me hoon na
r; so your now my papa
n; yes why not if you want I  can grow a moustace if that helps

geet had tears seeing this sight in front of her. the girls giggled, they hadn't notice geet. they cuddled up and fell a sleep.

Precap: more past and Nisha seeing maan poor maan😆

Next:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55658927
Edited by mel420 - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n beautiful starting...

loved it...

toh fr geet n maan both are dead to each other...fr geet we can think of it to b right...but fr maan...hw can he think of dis...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...
Downhill thumbnail
thats awesome ..loved it
muskaan... thumbnail
Nice concept...looking forward to next part...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
for new ff and love the start
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
congrats on the new ff...
awesome concept...
loved part 1...
maan thinking geet is dead n vice versa...
waiting for next update...
plzz add me in...
sent u buddy request...
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
update soon and add me in ur pm list
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start plxx add me to d pm list
sree.maneet thumbnail