India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK CVs: Where is the positivity?

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Okay CVs, its been more than a month since any romance has been shown in this 'love story'. The cabin scene with Ashni today was a bittersweet reminder of what this show was supposed to be and what it has come to. So here are some issues bothering one concerned viewer:

1. How can you expect to achieve TRPs if all you continue to show are separation, tears, more crying?

2. Why is there a basic assumption by the producers that projecting and glorifying negativity will work wonders with the TRP junta?

3. What happened to the USP of this show, that is a romantic love story between 2 doctors of different age groups?

4. Does age gap always mean only problems? Why has there never been true happiness for this couple?

5. Even when they were seriously dating Mallika always seemed to show up at the wrong time? Why is she the only one always this lucky?

6. When will there be an exposure of Mallika's mis-deeds? CVs need to show some justice being meted out and the bad need to repent.

7. Or is this a message to the viewers to become bad, evil and selfish? Does this mean good things happen only to bad people? Maybe that's why even Rohan has decided to change sides and become bad!!

8. The current separation track reminds me of when Nidhi was dismissed from KGH for very shallow reasons. CVs have started showing her as a doctor after 4 months, even this attempt is half-baked. What happened to her internship and her being able to practice leagally? CVs were never able to completely revive this aspect of Nidhi's character.

9. Again CVs have separated Ashni for the shallowest of reasons. Are they planning to keep them like this till the end of the show? Will they ever be able to resurrect Ashni relationship? Do they have a plan of action, a script to this effect?

10. Why this marriage track with Mallika? What was the need to bring BB back and Jagan in the picture if they wanted this track?

11. If Ashu gives in now how will the CVs get him out of a relation with Mallika? Have they thought about it or are they winging it just like they did with Nidhi's dismissal?

12. From SK's twitter updates sounds like the story will come back on track and viewers will be able to witness a beautiful romance after all. But when? Do we have to wait till the final episode in the show to see this?

Friends, these questions have always bothered me. But feel free to add to this list. I am sure there are a lot more issues that I have not covered.

Edited by aardhan - 09 April 2012 at 4:41pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrajsd1Shahi12ps664gauraoM.L.PriyaNaiduRenitaGoodOneAMBIKA2561979vanillaflowersBinatArmu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAniaarchNavyaKavya30Krrish4YouMehek25NeelimaSJmudraswathi

Binat Senior Member
Binat
Binat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I no longer watch KTLK. Just read the updates here and am so glad I am not watching anymore. The charm has gone out of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

sunilsri26 Newbie
sunilsri26
sunilsri26

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
If SK twitter update talks about future AshNI romance track, then I would say to remove both Rohan and Mallika from the track. They both become part of negativity and we don't need either of them. Time to shut them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaaarchaardhandebaparna77Mehek25

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Very good point outs, i also made a post like this 2 days ago here Ashu+Nidhi=COMPLETENESS OF SOUL,pls search it. Agree with you but in their Negativity also, their is a Postitivity! Always!. Jagan and BB characters r the reason 4 Positivity as Jagan will marry Mallika and BB reunite Ashu-Nidhi.ROMANCE? Yeah but they have tried their best when MB was there but becoz of Him leaving in half way, All the things got mixed up.
Shahi12 Newbie
Shahi12
Shahi12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I am new in this forum. I agree with your thoughts
Shahi12 Newbie
Shahi12
Shahi12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hai ! I am new in this forum. I agree with your thoughts.
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Aardhan: well nice post.. Bt we all hv put our points by posts, Setindia site, sbs/sbb, Fb, twitter etc..long time ago. .U hv joined this league of manaoying cvs bit late...Still love it. Sme of our points hv been taken place in the show..
Renita Groupbie
Renita
Renita

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

these days really tired of daily criticism ...to be honest am a loyal fan of this show nd keep watching till it's getting end..

Go to top