Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
after reading comments on my last os, there was a request by a reader that i should attempt to write an os on the father-son.
well i tried my best to make it sweet n understanding, but its upto you to decide if its good or no
so here goes my os, haven't decided the name as yet
Its very short and just my thoughts 

After the Pune trip, and their dance at the party, arjun realized that what he felt for Purvi was not just mere attraction, but it was more than that-something very pure, innocent and heavenly. he saw the pictures they had clicked at the dhaba again and again and was constantly smiling.
For the first time in the past 20 years did DK saw his son so happy and peaceful. the constant gazing at the camera, the blush or staring in space dreamily all this was noticed by him. maybe he is starting to love Ovi, Dk thought at first but than a blur vision of a sweet and sensible girl came in his mind-Purvi. As if someone has given him a volt, he jumped from the chair and begin to think about times when Arjun had praised Purvi, and he even realized that it was after coming to India that Arjun had started behaving differently. after analyzing and joining the puzzle, he came to the conclusion that his workaholic son has indeed fallen for Purvi. His mind diverted to Ovi, but after further thinking he decided to talk to Arjun before things worsened.
At night, he went to Arjun's room and found him staring at the sky, back turned towards him.
DK-Stars. you know they are a person's best and loyal friend, you tell them your secret and they will never let it out. the secret will eventually die with them.
Arjun saw his dad talking really philosophical today and not in business terminology, but emotionally
A-Yes dad I know. And you know with whom i share my secrets. ok let me show you. can you see that star at the far end corner the brightest one. yes that one, you know its my MA. she knows all my secret.
As those word slipped from his mouth, tears started dripping from his eyes. DK noticed how much Arjun misses Ashna. Ashna's place could never be taken, but in a short span of time Purvi had started making place in Arjun's heart and mind.
DK- hey Arjun, dont cry son. Well can i talk to you like your friend your mother. promise no buisness no deals only a friendly conversation.
Arjun immediately diverted his attention to his father he wiped his tears and held his father's hands
A-please dad i would love to talk. come on dad tell me how would ma talk to me. please dad.
DK- OK, coming directly to the point my son, do you love Ovi and are you happy with this alliance
Confuse for a moment but than Arjun said- dad i dont know. the only thing that i know is that Ovi is my childhood friend and Manav uncle's daughter.
DK- so do you want to treat Ovi only as you best friend and manav uncle's daughter. no more than that, even after your marriage.
A- i dont think i will ever love her dad because i...dad i love...dad dont get me wrong but i love...
DK-Purvi. you love Purvi dont you.
A- yes dad, but how did you know. i mean even i understood my feelings for her today only.
DK- no my son, you understood the feelings pretty much earlier, today you just gave name to your feelings.
A- dad what should i do. i just dont know.
DK-Arjun i don't want you to sacrifice your love for others, it only gives pain. Two biggest examples of love is there in your life, learn from it. Archana Manav sacrificed their love for others and see how much pain they are in today due to the separation. And on other side look at me and Ashna even the age difference could not allow us to sacrifice our love. Arjun love and friendship are the base of every relation, between you and Purvi there is friendship and love but between you and ovi there is only friendship and after marriage she will yearn for your love but you will not be able to give her, her rights because your soul is sub consciously connected to Purvi's. you must be thinking i am talking all gibberish love and all, but thats the truth of life.
A- but dad what am i to do. i with my own hands have messed up my life. if i say no to ovi than she will be hurt and depressed and i if i say yes than i will hurt myself. what am i to do dad
DK- think practically, marry ovi and give her pain for the rest of her life or call off the alliance and give her pain for few months/years, because one day she will get over you. the decision is in your hand. i would say talk to her, put your views in front of her, explain her the difference between love and friendship. i am sure she will understand you and agree with you. go for it my son
Arjun hugged his dad and thanked him for his guidance. he rushed through the room, but stood midway and came back near the window and whispered I LOVE YOU MOM
After arjun left, DK stood near the window and looked deeply at the sky and the star that arjun claimed to be Ashna
DK-I guess today i fulfilled both my role-that of a father and mother. But its your presence that keeps me strong and allows me to live my life. I love you Ashna and miss you very much, just a wish that you were here to guide Arjun. I love You I love You.
******************************************************************************************
Ok end of my os. i know its a bit too wordy and maybe crap
but hope you can bear my torturous writing
pls criticize if you feel that i should improve
do comment and like it
Kehkasha (kesha)

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcuteevamariahomebirdgeorgeshanaa01cynthiagemsdiascandacyBrokengirlaviaanyanamitagloryzmunnihyderabadDarlyne*Maleena*LavenderCrystal_Monu_SweetiShobhysaijahnaviashvikluverrrbonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an os on arjun DK" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
This is really nice ... I wish this could really happen Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadBlueOrchids

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
awesome os
i just hope something like that happens in the show!!
the convo b2in arjun n dk was understandble n touching!!
really really nice written!!
keep it up
love yaaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDarlyneBlueOrchids

homebird

homebird

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks alot for creating this since i requested it... i really loved the ending where dk talks to aashna.. Wish this happens cos atleast dk must agree to arjun-purvi love.. All the others are gg to be against them lol

continue writing!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadBlueOrchidsbonibright

Deal

Deal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I do really hope that DK would be the first to see the pictures that arjun took and realize that he is in love with purvi and not ovi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchids

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

That was such a fantastic OSClapStar

brilliantly written Star..loved the way DK guided Arjun through it

thank you for such a sweet OS...Big smile

p,s: just watched all ArVi scenes on sunday... just fell in love with Arjun's raw appeal and Purvi's strong and beautiful characterEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchidsbonibright

RDlove

Groupbie

RDlove

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
It is so beautifully written!!! You again brought tears in my eyes! Smile

BlueOrchids

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice os
no wonder you r getting A in languageLOL
help me and nauf as well lolzzz
pls godji ekta maiyya yeh os padhe aur hume DK-arjun ke achche scene de becoz woh dono hume BADE ACHCHE LAGTE HAI...Wink

BlueOrchids

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.