India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I like Gauri but HATE JAGYA. (Page 2)

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Yaar all this talk about real and unreal woman is making me doubt my own reality---
Because
>>I did not marry a married man secretly in a mandir,
>>I do not scream at my husband's ex sitting miles away for my own mess ups
>>I would avoid my husband's ex like a plague and not drag him to her house to make love to him in front of her LOL
>>I would blame my husband and him only if I find him dilly dallying with another woman and would never think he is bhole bhala Angry
>>I would not have lived with my husband if my marriage was not legal---leave alone bearing his child!!! Dead
>>Moreover I would not kill my baby out of my own rage, no matter how angry I am with the whole world.
>> Moral of the story: If I were ever caught in a mess like this---with a married man who is disowned and his influential wife who holds so much power over the family and a family who caused my childhood trauma---I would run away from them as fast as I can and save myself from further mess.LOL

So ain't I a woman? I mean, a real woman?Wink
I am sure there are many many unreal women like me who are not as real as Gauri

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vivaciousPanchi_JoonrunesBdollnithi07TVmonkPicasso9abhina_rokshookedILoveDramasamvi.Rhea_401Manasi_16ankit111Blukittentiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I always knew there was something unreal about you woman11!! LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vivaciousTVmonkPicasso9woman11ILoveDramasamvi.ankit111Manasi_16Blukittentiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
for me gauri sounds real becoz she protests whenever she feels she is wronged ,she shouts ,she isnt the perfect human ,she has negatives and positives ,she isnt the mahaan sati savitri types LOL which makes her real 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezRhea_401

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
seriously tinoo, I hope you are unreal tooLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9ILoveDramasamvi.ankit111tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
tanvismile: The problem is Gauri feels she is wronged even when somebody helps her build her career and her lifeLOL 
And she always protests but her protests are always directed only against AnandiLOL
By the way, why does it matter if Gauri has negatives---she is divinity incarnate---even if she has negatives she can NEVER be wrong. PERIOD. ROFL

Edited by woman11 - 10 April 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

runesPicasso9ILoveDramaankit111tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

tanvismile: The problem is Gauri feels she is wronged even when somebody helps her build her career and her lifeLOL 
And she always protests but her protests are always directed only against AnandiLOL
By the way, why does it matter if Gauri has negatives---she is divinity incarnate---even if she has negatives she can NEVER be wrong. PERIOD. ROFL

by the way thanks for funny reply but i never expectedROFL divinity incarnateROFL such words are meant for anandi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezwoman11

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesslea

Yes i am a BIG FAN of Gauri because only her character seems real. A real woman acts that way because of her insecurity. Embarrassed

This character  Anandi is no resemblance to any1 cause no sane woman would behave so calm and timid as her. Stay in her in laws house and keep quiet at everything.Ouch

So instead of poking at me think logically. There are exceptions but there is no need of  BALIKA VADHU  to show such exceptional woman. They should show the true emotions of how she gets pain and lets it out...Angry

Ok lets think logicallyWink:
Logic No. 1 - logically we sd be fan of any serial character only becoz they r real as per ur perceptionLOLLOL even if tht character is selfish, stupid, dumb, psycho or devil, but they sd be just real (becoz only devil characters r realWink), very bad people hate Osama bin Laden, Daud Ibrahim etc real characterLOLLOLLOL
Logic no. 2 - As per this logic no sane people can be cool, calm and selfless, but all sane people sd be bahashi, noisy, psycho, selfish like GouriLOLLOL. My bad luck, i m surrounded with insane people, becoz i live without earplugs, but still my eardrum is in orderLOLLOL
Logic no.3 - People like Anandi r exception, so they sd not be shown in any serial, only unexceptional people like G sd be shown, who wd shout at each other and blame each otherLOLLOLLOL. very bad we study history of exceptional people like Gandhi, subhash Chandra bosh, Azad, Shivaji and even film maker and serial makers r stupid making films on these exceptional peopleLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

disha123runeswoman11Picasso9hookedILoveDramasamvi.Blukitten-lazybee-tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by woman11

by the way thanks for funny reply but i never expectedROFL divinity incarnateROFL such words are meant for anandi LOL

ROFL  Yes, Anandi does try to do mahaan things but she can never be divinity incarnate.
Anandi is far from being divine----she has many many weaknesses and she knows she is not perfect. Nor is she worshiped with unflinching faith by her bhaktajano. But Gauri is divinity incarnate because she herself thinks she can NEVER be wrong and she has very very devoted bhaktjans who only see her apaar mahima and never her flaws ROFL
You mentioned Gauri's negativity, that pulls you down in the bhaktjan statusWinkLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha20runesabhina_roksILoveDramasamvi.Manasi_16ankit111Blukittentiny15

Go to top