Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wendy spoke my word again!! One day and two brilliant posts!! Love your analysis!! It has got depth and logic!! Great post!!
zzz15 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: wendy25

JUST WOW  one day and two posts and that also so rocking ,lovely

that quote is just amazing. so much deep and intense meaning it holds.

Aww thank you so much!!!πŸ˜ƒ It really means a lot!! And yes this quote...it is quite deep and very wise. πŸ˜‰

johnny depp is really a man of wisdom i must say.

Indeed. πŸ˜Š

first love is not always last love . totally, absolutely , agree with it. it is 100% true and 200% applicable on manveer.
same thing is happening to manyata a first basic feeling of the thing called love, yes a ever lasting love.Love is not a thing in which you are told by your chawl company that you are  jealous and are in love. its a realization which comes from within. nobody was there who told her that she is getting jealous.  if she truely loves aksash then uday dances and kisses janwar or some random pigeon she should not care. but SHE WAS EFFECTED. thats the highlight.

Yes, she was very much affected by UV. She was pricked and then let out her anger/hurt on him. It was quite the cutest couple fight ever...I think I am taking cute in a very different sense in that...GOD, you could just see the hurt on both of their faces, their feelings were right there...it's just that their pride, stubbornness, and lack of understanding of each other has made them butt heads/hearts against each other. Seriously they are SO perfect for each other, flaws and ALL.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

my 6th sense too always says me that manveer is the lead. today your quote make my belief more strong . i am happy hat tis show has guts to show more  realistic and mature love story then fairy tale romances those are short lived in reality. manyata is yet to discover difference b/w infatuation and true love,  teenage romance and ever lasting passion. that will be interesting to see.

Right, after reading such a quote, I was just like OMG...and then later on, lightbulb! THIS IS MANVEER! πŸ˜² I mean their love will be strong, mature, and intense NOT some fairy tale or infatuation...right now we are finally getting to that boiling point...issues and problems are stacking up, one by one, until one point there will be an explosion. Who knows who will survive such an explosion? Besides Manveer, that is...πŸ˜†

quote was simply beautiful with a rocket size B. Itne brains kahan se lati ho shama.
manyata deserves to be queen or not you defo deserves a title of PRETTY MISS OPTIMIST.
*apploads*
keep writing dear your post are really rejuvenating and vanishes all negativity.

Awww, thank you AGAIN, VERY VERY MUCH. Honestly, brains nahin hai, just very good luckπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! Awww, thank you again πŸ˜³, that's so sweet of you to say Wendy, my smile right now is a mile wide πŸ˜ƒ. But to be honest, I wouldn't write these posts with such enthusiasm, without everyone's support, including yours especially because you ALWAYS seem to understand what I am saying/articulating...we steal each other's words and seem to be on the same wavelength...it's quite cool, na? But seriously dear, support from positively wonderful fans such as you on this forum give me the hope and energy to keep on writing such posts!

loads of love 
wendy

Much love and more 
Shama

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Even though the scenario of Uday being with Jay pukes me unconditionally but if its what thats gonna straighten out Manyata's head than I'm willing to undergo this torture.

Seriously, it's annoying me too🀒, but I know the endgame is ManVeer and some pains must be undertaken in order for the BEST couple to win. πŸ˜†

ManVeer just have to happen otherwise ALL IS LOST!
And yes, I do believe its the last love that counts. Your first love can be your last, but with Manyata seemingly looking/ and acting jealous with Uday and Jay together I feel that Akash is not her real and last love. 

ManVeer is the ONLY couple that will happen. πŸ˜† Yes first love can be last love too, but in case of Manveer, perhaps not...πŸ˜‰ Plus Monash love is infatuation, teenage sort of romance, not real mature love.

This quote totally FITS because she wouldn't have started to get affected by any other guy if her love for Akash was that strong but she is getting effected. Even if she doesn't realize it right now, she is getting effected. Plus I hope Uday is just acting. He can't give up on Manyata that easily... he just can't.

Yup, that girl was jEALOUS. She was hurt and reacted in anger to UV. AND she got jealous seing J and UV together. She tried to brush it off, but that girl could NOT do it. AND I don't think UV has given up completely...I think this may be a two birds with one stone thing OR he is just dealing with J and her blackmailing. πŸ˜‰

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEKfan2012

Yaherd, that Johnny Depp quote is so true...really, how can you fall in love with two people and if you do, then the second person is the one you should choose because you don't truly love the first person...

Indeed, completely agree, because it means you have room in you're heart for someone else OR that the second person gives you something that your heart wants/needs that the first person couldn't...

infatuation (as Uday rightly put it) should be the applicable term for Manyeta's feelings for Akash, and true love for Uday...Infatuation tends to make you feel that the person you are attracted to is perfect, and you are pretty blind to their faults and refuse to accept them regardless of what anyone else thinks or what is the actual truth.  However, with true love, despite all their faults, you still love that person.  Manyeta and Uday's relationship will be very strong when it does take place due to the fact that they both will know each other inside out and recognise each others faults etc.   That love is true love and lasting love, not silly, baby, childish love like the MonAsh story.

Completely agree!!!! M and U know each other very well in terms of their flaws and have come to accept each others flaws which Monash never really did. Seriously like Uday said Akash is like water to Manyata's spark, while Uday is the light/fire to ignite M's spark. πŸ˜‰
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: postmodernist

Wendy spoke my word again!! One day and two brilliant posts!! Love your analysis!! It has got depth and logic!! Great post!!

Wendy steals my words, and YOUR words...perhaps she is intuitive of our thought processes!!! Or just a mind reader in general!!!πŸ˜† 

Thank you again for the love and appreciation!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yaherd15

[

Also I think the CVs know what they are doing and they chose Akash because he is not as good looking so that the viewers would not get SO attached to him so that when ManVeer happened, people wouldn't be so upset. I think people who work in TV know its also about visual medium at the end of it and its pretty textbook that the viewers would like UV better for his looks/character...πŸ˜‰

I cannot lie, the big reason I got interested in DEK was because I was planning a baby shower at my house, had sony tv on and Ashish Kapoor was on my screen...Needless to say all of a sudden I had to catch up on what this soap was and who this Udayveer was! My sister and I had this conversation a week ago and it made us sound incredibly vain but can't lie "If I found I was a princess and I had been engaged to the guy who played Udayveer at a young age...I would NOT be complaining!" Its like Manyata/Monia doesn't have the same set of eyes as the rest of us!!! πŸ˜Š
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

I cannot lie, the big reason I got interested in DEK was because I was planning a baby shower at my house, had sony tv on and Ashish Kapoor was on my screen...Needless to say all of a sudden I had to catch up on what this soap was and who this Udayveer was! My sister and I had this conversation a week ago and it made us sound incredibly vain but can't lie "If I found I was a princess and I had been engaged to the guy who played Udayveer at a young age...I would NOT be complaining!" Its like Manyata/Monia doesn't have the same set of eyes as the rest of us!!! πŸ˜Š

Yes, I can't lie, it would be hard to say no, lol.πŸ˜† But I think M is looking at UV's personality, which can be scary because when M first UV, he was not very nice to her and then started being flirtatious when he found out she was Manyata mainly because he saw her as his property. Looking at UV, one would want to say yes, but if you knew about his intentions perhaps a girl may be scared because a girl wants to be loved not objectified...which is why I think she will no longer say no to him now because NOW he loves her πŸ˜‰...even if she doesn't know it. πŸ˜† But I am sure she can feel because there is a lot between themπŸ˜‰ and which is why she was jealous Friday and today! πŸ˜†
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TBH, I kind lost my hopes of ManVeer being the LEAD couple but your post makes me wonder and hope all over again. I have read that quote in the past and ManVeer never came to my mind either! One more thing, Akash and Manyata fell in love too quickly, the ManVeer love is building with friendship, its gonna last :)

Simran :D...
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sim1623

TBH, I kind lost my hopes of ManVeer being the LEAD couple but your post makes me wonder and hope all over again. I have read that quote in the past and ManVeer never came to my mind either! One more thing, Akash and Manyata fell in love too quickly, the ManVeer love is building with friendship, its gonna last :)

Simran :D...

Simran, don't ever lose hope on lead couple because they are the main couple! πŸ˜ƒ The CVs are not wasting pointless time on them spending time together for TRPs, the story revolves around them coming together and tbh this couple is going to be facing a lot of conflicts/people who will want to separate them. Right now, it's J and Akaash's ghost, but the feelings are there on both sides πŸ˜‰...not just UV. Yes, Monash happened too quickly, what love story on tv daily soaps has ever happened THAT fast??? Not one single daily soap, that's what πŸ˜† because Monash are NOT the main lead couple and that's WHY!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Especially after the audience seeing ManVeer burn the screen with their chemistry in every scene😳

Indeed ManVeer have a better understanding of each other, their flaws, and they have a friendship that they can't ignore anymore along with feelings that are now just unspoken πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have always believed this...