India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer: The LEAD Couple

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Being an ardent ManVeer fan, I have probably listed and reiterated why I, not believe, BUT KNOW ManVeer is the LEAD couple along with liking/commenting on posts of my contemporaries on this forum in regards to support of why ManVeer is the endgame Wink

But here is an interesting Johnny Depp quoteWink that I found VERY applicable to this hatke hate-love story and I REALLY wanted to share with you because in it's crazy way...it makes COMPLETE SENSEShocked LOLWink

So here goes:

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second"

When I read this, I WAS LIKE, OMG...I THINK WAS FATED TO READ THIS!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked Let me tell you guys...I read this quote TODAY... in the morning...I CAN't BELIEVE I DIDN"T PUT IT IN MY ANALYSIS!!!!Shocked It randomly popped up in my head because I had a conversation about this quote with a friend and realized later on today, how much this applied to ManVeer!! ShockedBig smileLOL

So for those who don't think ManVeer will happen...there is a such thing as last love...it's not necessary that pehla pyar ...aakhri pyar hove. Vaise bhi, pehla pyaar ka zaamaana ka rahaaa...this is the 21st century and in this generation ONLY LAST LOVE counts Wink

Usually don't make this request so ardently, but PLease comment on this post, I am DYING to KNOW what everyone thinks of this quote!!!Big smile

It just makes SO excited to see this upcoming track even more!!!LOL

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirls09azaz09zaj_12sabzkhanKruths97rmryRapchik2012titliDEKfan2012smiley1000janeniroopaAdd123shruti-love-Tannu-Simran234SaHillover101luvzindagi-JEHAN-mythicalrasiya..-Wish-._Rashmichitra_raowadi..dollthejazzgalarrylineAngel-Jot.yipeeJ.LOdreamyjenniceAnjalika13ShanUlas...navina...lostmymusic.-SilverAngel-carisma2Badtameez_Dil

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Wow, seriously when I think of this quote I also believe, that if Manyata is even jealous of Uday and J, it means he is making a place in Manyatas heart and u can make a place in someone heart only if there is any room in ur heart. And if these is a vacuum that Uday can fill, then it means Manyata has not yet come accross the love that captures all of ur heart, leaving no space for even  urself in ur own heart. So Manveer is happening Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryAdd123SaHillover101LizBennet...navina...

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OMG!! That qoute totally suits ManVeer!!! Thank u sooo much for sharing n ya I agree ManVeer is the end game!! Gr8 post!!:)<33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet...navina...

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Wow, seriously when I think of this quote I also believe, that if Manyata is even jealous of Uday and J, it means he is making a place in Manyatas heart and u can make a place in someone heart only if there is any room in ur heart. And if these is a vacuum that Uday can fill, then it means Manyata has not yet come accross the love that captures all of ur heart, leaving no space for even  urself in ur own heart. So Manveer is happening Smile 

I loved your post, quite beautiful! Smile Indeed, he is making a place even if he does not know it, that's the beauty of it, because even she does not know it or doesn't want to know it, rather, lol.LOL  it may not be a positive emotion, but love and hate have VERY similar symptoms, the line can get blurry, very fastWink

Yes, I think that Akash hasn't completely understood her because if he did, he would have realized Manyata's dream of being a princess would always come in the way...maybe not at first but later and she would always secretly resent him for it. UV has shown her a world that was once her dream and now she will hopefully gradually realize that she doesn't want to let go of that dream she was ONCE willing to give up for Akash. Big smile 

UV is that person who will understand her wholly, as Moniya, as the Princess, and the single heart that beats within both personalities.  WinkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrySaHillover101-JEHAN-...navina...

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Its an interesting thought- and I do love Johnny Depp so really anything he says is worth mentioning and worth listening to. Wink

Now as to whether or not ManVeer is the lead couple or not, I will bet that the original track of the show was to make this a Moniya/Akash love story or love track and they were to be endgame, however you can never predict who your audience is going to be attached to, it seems to me based on what I have read and what I have seen ManVeer is the potential jodi that people are most attached to and passionate about. Example from a different TV Show Gossip Girl, one of the leads was cast initially as the villain, but because the audience fell in love with him he became the main male lead and the love triangle changed completely and the show changed completely. 

DEK is a soap opera it is going to have its stupid moments, its going to have times where you want to throw something at the screen, but I have to think that patience in this case will be rewarded. Besides when you have someone as physically appealing as Ashish Kapoor it would be really hard not to give him a TON of screen time Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrySaHillover101ShazzieLizBennetrasiya....navina...

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover101

OMG!! That qoute totally suits ManVeer!!! Thank u sooo much for sharing n ya I agree ManVeer is the end game!! Gr8 post!!:)<33

Thank you sooo much Fizza for appreciating my posts!!! Doesn't it suit them to the T??? LOL And no problem, it's my complete and total pleasure to share this quote with everyone!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101...navina...

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Its an interesting thought- and I do love Johnny Depp so really anything he says is worth mentioning and worth listening to. Wink

Now as to whether or not ManVeer is the lead couple or not, I will bet that the original track of the show was to make this a Moniya/Akash love story or love track and they were to be endgame, however you can never predict who your audience is going to be attached to, it seems to me based on what I have read and what I have seen ManVeer is the potential jodi that people are most attached to and passionate about. Example from a different TV Show Gossip Girl, one of the leads was cast initially as the villain, but because the audience fell in love with him he became the main male lead and the love triangle changed completely and the show changed completely. 

DEK is a soap opera it is going to have its stupid moments, its going to have times where you want to throw something at the screen, but I have to think that patience in this case will be rewarded. Besides when you have someone as physically appealing as Ashish Kapoor it would be really hard not to give him a TON of screen time Wink

Quite an interesting point you have there. Smile

You know what though...? To be honest, I don't think Monash was even the initial endgame..., it all came from this one question...how could M become a princess and marry Akash??? Because as a viewer we know this was a story about a girl's journey to becoming a Princess. Yes in daily soaps a lot of things are possible...but not even this is possible for the character because it goes against the world of Royalty the CVs created. I think the CVs really wanted to confuse the audience so that they could have the upperhand in keeping us in constant suspense as to what is going to happen, thats a huge USP for them because a daily soap always needs to keep viewers guessing what's going to happen and not be predictable. LOL

I think a lot of ManVeer scenes happened in the beginning, but the Monash conflict needed to be further built so that the differences between ManVeer would be SO HUGE that it would take time to get through, layer by layer. See there are so many differences between ManVeer that they have had to go through and still going through.The first layer is trust between the two, it's the reason both of them fought today, na??LOL 

Now that every time a layer gets taken away...the intensity of their love increases. We saw the potential of their intensity at the beginning of the show, but the thing is intensity can't just be jumped into...it needs time, conflict, bruised feelings in order for it to be logical, to make sense. And we must remember that UV fallin in love with M, wasn't merely for TRPs, or for the hell of it, since it happened three months into the show and RIGHT before the Monash conflicts happened. 

See if we had continued with ManVeer at the point of time, ManVeer would be some cute relationship NOT intense AT ALL...AND to be honest I will happily sacrifice by watching conflicts so that there is more intensity and logic in the MAIN love storyWink rather than some cute friendship-py relationship. 

Also I think the CVs know what they are doing and they chose Akash because he is not as good looking so that the viewers would not get SO attached to him so that when ManVeer happened, people wouldn't be so upset. I think people who work in TV know its also about visual medium at the end of it and its pretty textbook that the viewers would like UV better for his looks/character...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryaj_12DEKfan2012SaHillover101lostmymusic....navina...

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
JUST WOW  one day and two posts and that also so rocking ,lovely
that quote is just amazing. so much deep and intense meaning it holds.
johnny depp is really a man of wisdom i must say.
first love is not always last love . totally, absolutely , agree with it. it is 100% true and 200% applicable on manveer.
same thing is happening to manyata a first basic feeling of the thing called love, yes a ever lasting love.Love is not a thing in which you are told by your chawl company that you are  jealous and are in love. its a realization which comes from within. nobody was there who told her that she is getting jealous.  if she truely loves aksash then uday dances and kisses janwar or some random pigeon she should not care. but SHE WAS EFFECTED. thats the highlight.
my 6th sense too always says me that manveer is the lead. today your quote make my belief more strong . i am happy hat tis show has guts to show more  realistic and mature love story then fairy tale romances those are short lived in reality. manyata is yet to discover difference b/w infatuation and true love,  teenage romance and ever lasting passion. that will be interesting to see.
quote was simply beautiful with a rocket size B. Itne brains kahan se lati ho shama.
manyata deserves to be queen or not you defo deserves a title of PRETTY MISS OPTIMIST.
*apploads*
keep writing dear your post are really rejuvenating and vanishes all negativity.
loads of love 
wendy

Edited by wendy25 - 09 April 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryLizBennetlostmymusic....navina...

Go to top