Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 96)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey guys... i might be on later but right now by heads been hurting and my lower part of the stomach has been hurting soo much... Ouchso i will see you all later!!  right now going for dinner! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm properly f**ked off tonight!!

Found out that I didn't even get shortlisted for the job at the school I'm working at, and they have given the shoddiest excuses for not doing so!!
I've given above and beyond what I get paid for, I'm one of the last people to leave in the evenings but apparently that doesn't count for Jack!!
The other girl who applied who's been working there hasn't been shortlisted either and the shittiest thing is that the jobs are in the year groups we've been working in, so we have the experience and background they're looking for.

Stupid bas***ds didn't even have the common courtesy to tell us to our faces that we weren't shortlisted. We found out about the interviews from other staff members who's seen them timetabled in the staffroom on the weekly bulletin. The deputy head only spoke to us after other staff members complained about how shoddily we'd been treated.
The old head was always asking me if I was going to apply and seemed to take it for granted that I would be a strong candidate but the new head, who hasn't even taken up his post yet, doesn't seem to think we're worth it.

And now they want me to go in an hour early every Wednesday to do morning boosters - which I don't get paid for! I was so close to saying f**k it today but I'm not punishing the kids because of senior management. But that's it for me staying in school til 6 in the evening. I'm going to do what I'm paid for and forget the rest.

I'm so angry!!!!!!
Oh, that is bad Nazma.  That is really shoddy.  It is always a new broom who will come in and brush aside everything.  We had the same thing at ours.  Never getting the recognition we deserve and seeing other colleagues enjoy the pay and benefits.   Are you going to look elsewhere?  Maybe time.
There is only so much goodwill you can offer after that they do take the piss.

llSerenityllfamzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

hey guys... i might be on later but right now by heads been hurting and my lower part of the stomach has been hurting soo much... Ouchso i will see you all later!!  right now going for dinner! Hug
You as well!!!Shocked   I am scared.  Who have you been seeing?  I see that I am having to buy a lot of babygros for the coming January.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Aww poor you!!
I've been ill for three weeks now on and off!! Pains in my stomach!!
Bloody baby won't let me be!!

Inshallah you'll be better soon!!

XarinallSerenityll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I'm properly f**ked off tonight!!

Found out that I didn't even get shortlisted for the job at the school I'm working at, and they have given the shoddiest excuses for not doing so!!
I've given above and beyond what I get paid for, I'm one of the last people to leave in the evenings but apparently that doesn't count for Jack!!
The other girl who applied who's been working there hasn't been shortlisted either and the shittiest thing is that the jobs are in the year groups we've been working in, so we have the experience and background they're looking for.

Stupid bas***ds didn't even have the common courtesy to tell us to our faces that we weren't shortlisted. We found out about the interviews from other staff members who's seen them timetabled in the staffroom on the weekly bulletin. The deputy head only spoke to us after other staff members complained about how shoddily we'd been treated.
The old head was always asking me if I was going to apply and seemed to take it for granted that I would be a strong candidate but the new head, who hasn't even taken up his post yet, doesn't seem to think we're worth it.

And now they want me to go in an hour early every Wednesday to do morning boosters - which I don't get paid for! I was so close to saying f**k it today but I'm not punishing the kids because of senior management. But that's it for me staying in school til 6 in the evening. I'm going to do what I'm paid for and forget the rest.

I'm so angry!!!!!!
Oh, that is bad Nazma.  That is really shoddy.  It is always a new broom who will come in and brush aside everything.  We had the same thing at ours.  Never getting the recognition we deserve and seeing other colleagues enjoy the pay and benefits.   Are you going to look elsewhere?  Maybe time.
There is only so much goodwill you can offer after that they do take the piss.

I've come home and straight away looked for other jobs. I can't afford not to.
I'm going to have to start visiting schools so they're going to have to find cover for me when I do so.

I've got til the end of the school year at this school if all goes well, however they could easily cancel that arrangement too because I don't have a contract I'm just paid on a supply basis.

XarinallSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Weird !! I said the same exact thing ! Karma got us both Fahima for picking on Nazma Cry  Hope we get well LOL See you Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinafamzii05NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Hi you two.  Maddy was a scream wasn't she?LOL  How are you doing?

Not too well unfortunately. How about you?
As per usual.  What's wrong?

Karma Cry !! I kept saying Nazma is pregnant and now I'm feeling pregnant..Have a headache, stomach ache and having mood swings Confused Now I'll have to think about all my one-nighters and one-dayers I've had since last week...DeadLOL
LOL
LOL  Poor you. Definitely sounds like karma.  You will definitley need to go back and think off all your little rendevous.  I think you may need to go back further than last week.  Morning sickness normally kicks in at around 7 weeks.Big smile

Woah now. You're asking me about all my little rendezvous I've had since past 7 weeks? Shocked I'm dead then. Cry I didn't even get any contact info..heck, I don't even know their names!!. I'm screwed aren't I?.Disapprove Oooh I do know the exact measurements of their sticks..will that help? Big smileBig smile
Um.  I think you have got it wrong.  It is not the exact measurements of their sticks you needed to worry about but more likely the other things they can offer.LOL

Like money for baby diapers? How will I get that if I don't even know their name or address or have their phone number? I moaned out "Oooh Stranger" in the climax ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Hiya girls!!

YOU ! DeadStay away from me !! Cry*Waves arms above my head and runs while screaming like a little girl*

What the hell did I do to you?!?!?

You gave me your disease!!! And it won't bother you since you're already married..What about my rep now? Cry LOL
Oh he will get another job.  Don't worry about your rep.

Right, because I've already ruined it? Dead LOL

Xarinafamzii05

Go to top