Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 89)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

sorry to dissappear the cops were after me so i was hiding you see!!

my mum was around and my sis wanted to use the lappy for a while...

It's okay ..I knew.LOL Hope they didn't see anything. Tongue

nah, im too quick for them... changing the tabs and closing down all the windows!! LOL what have you been doing then?

You fast girl !! Fahaad has told me about your speed too !! LOL Been listening to old hindi songs from my childhood Confused Don't ask why.. I don't know LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

nah, im too quick for them... changing the tabs and closing down all the windows!! LOL what have you been doing then?

You fast girl !! Fahaad has told me about your speed too !! LOL Been listening to old hindi songs from my childhood Confused Don't ask why.. I don't know LOL

did he? not like Faizaan is not aware of your speed!! LOL aww... i love old hindi songs to be honest! the songs nowadays... not the best! why are you listening to them? Tongue
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

did he? not like Faizaan is not aware of your speed!! LOL aww... i love old hindi songs to be honest! the songs nowadays... not the best! why are you listening to them? Tongue

Who isn't aware of my speed though. ROFL Yeah, the songs these days are just blah..Although the songs back then had weird things like the clothes and what not...But I still like them because they remind me of my childhood in India. I grew up singing and dancing to those songs. Day DreamingThose were the days !! LOL

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Who isn't aware of my speed though. ROFL Yeah, the songs these days are just blah..Although the songs back then had weird things like the clothes and what not...But I still like them because they remind me of my childhood in India. I grew up singing and dancing to those songs. Day DreamingThose were the days !! LOL

everyone is aware!! ROFL specially the man on the sofa! aww... i stll lesten to them cuz they are ton times better and also the words mean something... do you miss india? i do... eventhough i have only visited it like 5 times... LOL the longest i went there was for 10 weeks... that time was bliss!! Day Dreaming aww... i miss india soo much!!

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

everyone is aware!! ROFL specially the man on the sofa! aww... i stll lesten to them cuz they are ton times better and also the words mean something... do you miss india? i do... eventhough i have only visited it like 5 times... LOL the longest i went there was for 10 weeks... that time was bliss!! Day Dreaming aww... i miss india soo much!!

Oh yes, especially that man..No worries, He did put his number in my bra before I left Wink LOL !! Yup and the singers can actually sing and they did not use that auto tune crap. Angry Heck yeah I miss India !! I've visited once during summer vacation in 6th grade with my dad (same year that I came LOL)..but then again..I lived there for 5 years LOL I really want to go back. Cry

Edited by llSerenityll - 22 April 2012 at 1:01pm

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Oh yes, especially that man..No worries, He did put his number in my bra before I left Wink LOL !! Yup and the singers can actually sing and they did not use that auto tune crap. Angry Heck yeah I miss India !! I've visited once during summer vacation in 6th grade with my dad (same year that I came LOL)..but then again..I lived there for 5 years LOL I really want to go back. Cry

oh, hes very efficient with the service he provides! LOL i know right...
awww... inshallh i will go this year... im pestering my dad so we can go in summer vacations! i dont think that will happen cuz he is going in May... Ouch

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

oh, hes very efficient with the service he provides! LOL i know right...
awww... inshallh i will go this year... im pestering my dad so we can go in summer vacations! i dont think that will happen cuz he is going in May... Ouch

Yes, yes he is !! Bet he's as efficient as Rehaan is suppose to be. WinkLOL  Inshallah. Big smile I doubt we will go ..we're going to Canada for Mist Nationals

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Yes, yes he is !! Bet he's as efficient as Rehaan is suppose to be. WinkLOL  Inshallah. Big smile I doubt we will go ..we're going to Canada for Mist Nationals

LOL you are not meant to be thinking about Rehaan!! but he will be efficient f Nazma is writing this love story! i hope you win in the nationals!! Big smile and have lots of fun in canada! but its going to be Ramadhan as well!

Go to top