Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 81)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Sorry, was talking to my mom ..So what are you all talking about Tongue 
Well, I'd gone off to eat dinner, Fahima has gone to pray. Vibha said she may be going to sleep soon and maddy has gone awol again.Smile

You guys love leaving me here alone don't you? I wouldn't have mind if you left a hottie in here and then left !! Tongue My mom was talking about my marriage already ! Shocked She said she wanted to see me settled down before anything happened to her. Parents love saying stuff like that don't they. Emotional blackmail !! Dead Now I know where I learned it from LOL 
OK.  So my company's not good enough.  I see the way it is Ahlam.  I see the way it is. 

I don't understand mums' infatuation with getting their children married off straight away.  Haven't they learnt from their mistakes?

Didn't mean it like that Xarina !! It's fine if you're here. Embarrassed Yeah me either..I don't think my parents think marrying early was a mistake..They had four kids and they still have a strong bond. She thinks I'm not disciplined just because I ask questions !! My haircut has become such an issue that my oldest brother is going to talk to our dad and convince him to let me get it. My mom is too afraid to speak in front of my dad. Tongue She kept saying "When I was young, I never questioned my parents if they said no." She expects me to be like her.  Dead 
I hate marriage.Angry  I hate the way that some parents don't think that they were young once. That they had dreams and aspirations.  Seriously, one haircut is causing so much friction.  Uff!!!! I think I'd better stop here in case I say too much.Dead

I understand why thats coming from you Xarina so no worries. My parents were enormous goody-goodies when they were young. They were like Gopi ..They just did whatever they were asked to do without questioning. It's alright. I'm pissed off too but I just choose not to think about it too much. It will ruin my weekend. Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Well, I'd gone off to eat dinner, Fahima has gone to pray. Vibha said she may be going to sleep soon and maddy has gone awol again.Smile

You guys love leaving me here alone don't you? I wouldn't have mind if you left a hottie in here and then left !! Tongue My mom was talking about my marriage already ! Shocked She said she wanted to see me settled down before anything happened to her. Parents love saying stuff like that don't they. Emotional blackmail !! Dead Now I know where I learned it from LOL 
OK.  So my company's not good enough.  I see the way it is Ahlam.  I see the way it is. 

I don't understand mums' infatuation with getting their children married off straight away.  Haven't they learnt from their mistakes?

Didn't mean it like that Xarina !! It's fine if you're here. Embarrassed Yeah me either..I don't think my parents think marrying early was a mistake..They had four kids and they still have a strong bond. She thinks I'm not disciplined just because I ask questions !! My haircut has become such an issue that my oldest brother is going to talk to our dad and convince him to let me get it. My mom is too afraid to speak in front of my dad. Tongue She kept saying "When I was young, I never questioned my parents if they said no." She expects me to be like her.  Dead 
I hate marriage.Angry  I hate the way that some parents don't think that they were young once. That they had dreams and aspirations.  Seriously, one haircut is causing so much friction.  Uff!!!! I think I'd better stop here in case I say too much.Dead

I understand why thats coming from you Xarina so no worries. My parents were enormous goody-goodies when they were young. They were like Gopi ..They just did whatever they were asked to do without questioning. It's alright. I'm pissed off too but I just choose not to think about it too much. It will ruin my weekend. Cry 
Let's not let it ruin our weekend. Smile  How are you getting on with busted?  Would love to see the consequences of leaving our laptops unattended.LOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Let's not let it ruin our weekend. Smile  How are you getting on with busted?  Would love to see the consequences of leaving our laptops unattended.LOL

Well...I haven't started the next update..LOL The consequences ...I think you will love them.  ROFL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Well...I haven't started the next update..LOL The consequences ...I think you will love them.  ROFL
Oooh.  I can't wait. /jumping up and down in excitement like peter griffin.  I think I will love it.

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Oooh.  I can't wait. /jumping up and down in excitement like peter griffin.  I think I will love it.

Save the jumping up and down for later WinkROFL I haven't been feeling too creative lately Dead
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Save the jumping up and down for later WinkROFL I haven't been feeling too creative lately Dead
Oh.Dead  dw.  Whenever you are ready.  I know how it feels when the thougths aren't there or even when the thoughts are there but you can't put it down on paper.Smile  I have just typed up a few words on Nazma's.Ermm

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Oh.Dead  dw.  Whenever you are ready.  I know how it feels when the thougths aren't there or even when the thoughts are there but you can't put it down on paper.Smile  I have just typed up a few words on Nazma's.Ermm

I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped LOL Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update LOL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped LOL Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update LOL
Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.Smile

llSerenityll

Go to top