The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I've not been brilliant.
Thursday evening I was feeling a little ill but I thought I had gas so I didn't think much of it!! I woke up at 1am and decided I'd have a fizzy drink to get rid of the problem - not the best idea I'd had. I had to run to the bathroom where I threw up for the first time in years.
Then being an idiot I went into work. I was there for a total of 20 minutes before I threw up. Work sent me home and I was dying all day!! Completely better today though!!
Poor you.  They did tell you when you started in a school that you would pick up all sorts of bugs didn't they.  My first term was a nightmare and I only worked in the office.  Glad you are feeling better.  Any news from Kristin? 
Originally posted by Xarina

Poor you.  They did tell you when you started in a school that you would pick up all sorts of bugs didn't they.  My first term was a nightmare and I only worked in the office.  Glad you are feeling better.  Any news from Kristin? 

Not a peep from her!!!

The office lady asked me if I was pregnant as a joke!!

Not a peep from her!!!

The office lady asked me if I was pregnant as a joke!!
😆  Well people will put two and two together.  I have had babies on my brain for the past couple of weeks and keep trying to brush it aside.  Must be hormonal.😆

😆  Well people will put two and two together.  I have had babies on my brain for the past couple of weeks and keep trying to brush it aside.  Must be hormonal.😆
I'm pretty sure that would be the conclusion Ahlam would jump to aswell!!!
You're not getting broody are ya??

I'm pretty sure that would be the conclusion Ahlam would jump to aswell!!!
You're not getting broody are ya??
They are cute but it is much better to play with them and give them back at the end of the day😆.  No I can't bear another three years or so of nappies, night time feeds.  I'll just keep to my coil and keep things like those at bay.  Besides it could cause absolute mayhem with my diabetes.  It was bad enough the last time round.  Yes Ahlam would probably have a field day with you.😆

They are cute but it is much better to play with them and give them back at the end of the day😆.  No I can't bear another three years or so of nappies, night time feeds.  I'll just keep to my coil and keep things like those at bay.  Besides it could cause absolute mayhem with my diabetes.  It was bad enough the last time round.  Yes Ahlam would probably have a field day with you.😆
Where are the girls?
They seem to have gone early tonight!!

Where are the girls?
They seem to have gone early tonight!!
Yeah.  It got quiet.  Ahlam went off to read a book.  Fahima disappeared.  I think she is watching cricket.  I am trying to update your story.  It is slow going but I hope you will enjoy it and I am thinking of more scenarios for the spoof.  Have a couple of thoughts in mind. 

Yeah.  It got quiet.  Ahlam went off to read a book.  Fahima disappeared.  I think she is watching cricket.  I am trying to update your story.  It is slow going but I hope you will enjoy it and I am thinking of more scenarios for the spoof.  Have a couple of thoughts in mind. 
I'm taking it easy on the updates. I really want to update but I'm going to wait til I'm not so busy at work and when I'm feeling better!! April has not been a great month so far!!

I'm taking it easy on the updates. I really want to update but I'm going to wait til I'm not so busy at work and when I'm feeling better!! April has not been a great month so far!!
It hasn't been for you has it?  You should get yourself down to the doctors and get yourself checked out.  Sounds like what you had after the wedding is still lingering.  Was it food poisoning.  I know when I had it, it lasted months.   I am concious that I haven't updated your story in absolutely ages.  Part of it was that I did not know what to write and also with hubby back it is getting quite difficult.  He keeps asking me lots of questions.  Questions that I don't have any answers for.

It hasn't been for you has it?  You should get yourself down to the doctors and get yourself checked out.  Sounds like what you had after the wedding is still lingering.  Was it food poisoning.  I know when I had it, it lasted months.   I am concious that I haven't updated your story in absolutely ages.  Part of it was that I did not know what to write and also with hubby back it is getting quite difficult.  He keeps asking me lots of questions.  Questions that I don't have any answers for.

I might go to the docs if i get ill again. I know putting it off isn't the best course of action but let's see.

You're going to have a few motnhs of questions from your husband!! You need to look at the ray of light in the future!!