Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 43)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Girls I am starting to flag!!! I was doing so well up til now!!
First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!
You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sistersCryEmotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?LOL

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Tongue I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!
Something or someone?Wink  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?
My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!
My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.
Your husband seems like the epitome of a grumpy old man!!!
Victor Meldrew does not even come close.Smile  But he can be nasty sometimes.
So I'm guessing the sooner he leaves the better then!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!
You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sistersCryEmotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?LOL

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Tongue I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!

Oh you are? I had no idea !!Embarrassed I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.Evil Smile Your welcome jee LOL!
I've had my daily whine and now I'm fine!!

But the job of rhyming is mine ! Cry LOL Whine or wine??ROFL
Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!
I thought that read potatoes.ROFL  God.  I must be tired.
I would not be impressed if my name meant potatoes!! And I'd be having words with my grandad about it!!LOL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Something or someone?Wink  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?
My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart
My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.

I believe the man is jealous that an inanimate object can turn Xarina on more than he can.
So he wants Xarina to press his buttons...?

No point of pressing his buttons.  His computer always says no.Tongue

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

I believe the man is jealous that an inanimate object can turn Xarina on more than he can.

So he either needs a reboot or be sent away to be harvested for spare parts!! Maybe somewhere someone will find a use for him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Oh you are? I had no idea !!Embarrassed I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.Evil Smile Your welcome jee LOL!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Mine means dream..Seems like you get more dreams than me!!Tongue
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

So he either needs a reboot or be sent away to be harvested for spare parts!! Maybe somewhere someone will find a use for him!!

Or you can always throw the old computer in the junkyard and find a new one LOL

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Harvested for spare parts?  Maybe his second wife will.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Mine means dream..Seems like you get more dreams than me!!Tongue
Blame my over active imagination!! Also I have been reading again!!

llSerenityll

Go to top