Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 40)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Girls I am starting to flag!!! I was doing so well up til now!!
First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Hey all !! I'm so relieved !! The prompt was so freaking easy..It was a chemistry question about temperature and pressure affecting solubility. I'm a pro at chem but not at bio so I was a little worried but once I opened up that test booklet..I was grinning like some idiot cuz I knew the concept so I was able to write it. Surprisingly, I even finished the 5 paragraphs !! I was only on my second when we had 35 mins left so I hurried up my pace and got finished with 5 mins to spare.Fingers crossed that I pass!! SmileDidn't even study ..I'm just that goodWinkI feel like a bad ass.LOL Social studies one is on wednesdayDead

Xarina!! You're checking out hotties even when your mom was unwell. You disappoint me with your irresponsible character. .Tongue But Adam Garcia eh? Can't blame ya. LOL

My dear dear NazmaSmile Lying about food poisoning to your dear dear hubby! We all know it's pregnancy so why lie hm?LOL

Brilliant work Ahlam!! I knew you'd be brilliant!!

As for what I told hubby dearest well I couldn't possibly tell him I'm carrying a love child!! I don't think the news would have gone down well and I would have gotten no sympathy!! This way at least he couldn't be angry at me!!

Thanks Nazma!! I knew it too .Big smile.Yeah right..I was ready to failLOL Why not?? He wouldn't believe that it could be his?Shocked So he knows and agrees with your bad rep then huh Tongue
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Hey all !! I'm so relieved !! The prompt was so freaking easy..It was a chemistry question about temperature and pressure affecting solubility. I'm a pro at chem but not at bio so I was a little worried but once I opened up that test booklet..I was grinning like some idiot cuz I knew the concept so I was able to write it. Surprisingly, I even finished the 5 paragraphs !! I was only on my second when we had 35 mins left so I hurried up my pace and got finished with 5 mins to spare.Fingers crossed that I pass!! SmileDidn't even study ..I'm just that goodWinkI feel like a bad ass.LOL Social studies one is on wednesdayDead

Xarina!! You're checking out hotties even when your mom was unwell. You disappoint me with your irresponsible character. .Tongue But Adam Garcia eh? Can't blame ya. LOL

My dear dear NazmaSmile Lying about food poisoning to your dear dear hubby! We all know it's pregnancy so why lie hm?LOL

As for what I told hubby dearest well I couldn't possibly tell him I'm carrying a love child!! I don't think the news would have gone down well and I would have gotten no sympathy!! This way at least he couldn't be angry at me!!

Thanks Nazma!! I knew it too .Big smile.Yeah right..I was ready to failLOL Why not?? He wouldn't believe that it could be his?Shocked So he knows and agrees with your bad rep then huh Tongue

Yeah I very much doubt he would believe it was his!! An immaculate conception!!!LOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Glad to hear that the test was not as bad as you thought it would be.  You clever clogs you.  Hey, it was the doc sneaking up behind me.  I was trying to look after my mum.LOL  But he was a nice distraction.Wink

You know it !See why I didn't waste my time studying?LOL Ofcourse !! An innocent woman like you could never be at fault Tongueexcept for when you undressed him with your eyes.ROFL
LOL  And I am all innocence, me.  He was wearing scrubs.  No need to undress him.  Already knew he would only have his underwear on.  Tried to imagine what type.

And that right there has innocence written all over it does it?ROFL Hopefully not a jumbo white elastic chuddi phataakkkLOL
ROFL Or a pair of spongebob square pants y fronts.  Such a passion killer!!!!LOL

RoflROFL
I was going to say Thomas the Tank Engine but not sure if you would have understood it.  Not sure if the train stories have reached accross the water.

I sure would have. I know my cartoons, after all...It was only like 5-6 years back when I watched cartoonsLOL I watched it in IndiaTongue
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!
You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah I very much doubt he would believe it was his!! An immaculate conception!!!LOL

Hey anything can happen these days !! If a 10 year old can get pregnant, then Nazma can get pregnant without a man touching her. You're a modern version of Virgin Mary nowTongueLOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sistersCryEmotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I always have a bad night before we go back, I'm not sure why. I was all planned and ready, I knew what I was doing. It's not like I was awake panicking - just couldn't get to sleep!!
First day back and we had out Monday morning meeting. The first thing we all did was check when we break up for half termLOL
Then we all remembered about May day too!!

I do have to say I may not have had much sleep but I dreamt of Patrice Evra!! I've never really paid him much attention but subconciously I must think he's good looking!! Serves me right for watching the football highlights last night!!
I don't remember much about the dream but I think it was nice!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

Go to top