Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 38)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey kids!!!

Couldn't come on this weekend - been so busy!! Should be asleep right now so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow but can't make myself!!
Talked to my husband, went better than expected!! I think I preempted him so he couldn't complain about anything!! Made him feel sorry for me about my food poisoning!!

Read the update!! Was great Fahima!! You're taking the story nice and slow which I love!!

Xarina I hope your mum feels better soon!! Diabetes is a bitch!!

Ahlam!! You trying to get your brother married off? Would you be going for the wedding then?

and Vibha long time no see!!! An interesting question from you!! I could always ask some of my friends about their first times and whether they felt any different!! The guys might find it a little awkward though!!

Anyway I need to go!! Need to sleep!!

You still up at 2.03am!!!Shocked  Happy you spoke to Jiju.  Oh so you have explained it away as food poisoning.LOL     Thanks for your wishes about mum.  The sad thing is that this is going to be her life from now on.  So much is wrong with her.  I shouldn't say it but even if she has got quantity of life she is not likely to have the quality.  I mean.  She spends all day infront of the tv only getting up to go and get food.  When she was younger we used to try and get her to be more active but she always ignored us and now she and us are faced with this.  Dr was funny on saturday, though.  He had a habit of creeping up behind me.  Slammed into him the first time.Wink

Diabetes is hard to live with but people don't realise that changes in your lifestyle early on can make such a difference. I have an aunt similar to your mum but nothing we say has an effect.

I've had bout 2 hours sleep but I don't feel too bad for it!! The kids have been gentle with me today and it's been a good start to the week!!

Yeah had to go with food poisoning!! Don't think he would have appreciated the pregnancy!! 

And was this doc like our James or was he one you could have done without??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Hey kids!!!

Couldn't come on this weekend - been so busy!! Should be asleep right now so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow but can't make myself!!
Talked to my husband, went better than expected!! I think I preempted him so he couldn't complain about anything!! Made him feel sorry for me about my food poisoning!!

Read the update!! Was great Fahima!! You're taking the story nice and slow which I love!!

Ahlam!! You trying to get your brother married off? Would you be going for the wedding then?

and Vibha long time no see!!! An interesting question from you!! I could always ask some of my friends about their first times and whether they felt any different!! The guys might find it a little awkward though!!

You still up at 2.03am!!!Shocked  Happy you spoke to Jiju.  Oh so you have explained it away as food poisoning.LOL     Thanks for your wishes about mum.  The sad thing is that this is going to be her life from now on.  So much is wrong with her.  I shouldn't say it but even if she has got quantity of life she is not likely to have the quality.  I mean.  She spends all day infront of the tv only getting up to go and get food.  When she was younger we used to try and get her to be more active but she always ignored us and now she and us are faced with this.  Dr was funny on saturday, though.  He had a habit of creeping up behind me.  Slammed into him the first time.Wink

Diabetes is hard to live with but people don't realise that changes in your lifestyle early on can make such a difference. I have an aunt similar to your mum but nothing we say has an effect.

I've had bout 2 hours sleep but I don't feel too bad for it!! The kids have been gentle with me today and it's been a good start to the week!!

Yeah had to go with food poisoning!! Don't think he would have appreciated the pregnancy!! 

He looked like Adam Garcia.  Quite cute really.  When my dad rang on saturday morning to say that he could not wake mum, I picked up the essentials.  Wallet, keys, phone, headphones and charger.  And was listening to my music while making mum decent after he had seen her.  Did not know he was stood behind me.  He had such a smile and then he snuck up on me 6 hours later.  Pity my dad was there.  Had to behave.LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hey kids!!!

He looked like Adam Garcia.  Quite cute really.  When my dad rang on saturday morning to say that he could not wake mum, I picked up the essentials.  Wallet, keys, phone, headphones and charger.  And was listening to my music while making mum decent after he had seen her.  Did not know he was stood behind me.  He had such a smile and then he snuck up on me 6 hours later.  Pity my dad was there.  Had to behave.LOL

Lol dads!! Always in the wrong place at the wrong time!!
Hmm Adam Garcia eh... Not bad!!

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Hey kids!!!

Lol dads!! Always in the wrong place at the wrong time!!
Hmm Adam Garcia eh... Not bad!!
Yeah.  He had such a smile on his face everytime I turned around.

NazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey all !! I'm so relieved !! The prompt was so freaking easy..It was a chemistry question about temperature and pressure affecting solubility. I'm a pro at chem but not at bio so I was a little worried but once I opened up that test booklet..I was grinning like some idiot cuz I knew the concept so I was able to write it. Surprisingly, I even finished the 5 paragraphs !! I was only on my second when we had 35 mins left so I hurried up my pace and got finished with 5 mins to spare.Fingers crossed that I pass!! SmileDidn't even study ..I'm just that goodWinkI feel like a bad ass.LOL Social studies one is on wednesdayDead

Xarina!! You're checking out hotties even when your mom was unwell. You disappoint me with your irresponsible character. .Tongue But Adam Garcia eh? Can't blame ya. LOL

My dear dear NazmaSmile Lying about food poisoning to your dear dear hubby! We all know it's pregnancy so why lie hm?LOL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Hey all !! I'm so relieved !! The prompt was so freaking easy..It was a chemistry question about temperature and pressure affecting solubility. I'm a pro at chem but not at bio so I was a little worried but once I opened up that test booklet..I was grinning like some idiot cuz I knew the concept so I was able to write it. Surprisingly, I even finished the 5 paragraphs !! I was only on my second when we had 35 mins left so I hurried up my pace and got finished with 5 mins to spare.Fingers crossed that I pass!! SmileDidn't even study ..I'm just that goodWinkI feel like a bad ass.LOL Social studies one is on wednesdayDead

Xarina!! You're checking out hotties even when your mom was unwell. You disappoint me with your irresponsible character. .Tongue But Adam Garcia eh? Can't blame ya. LOL

My dear dear NazmaSmile Lying about food poisoning to your dear dear hubby! We all know it's pregnancy so why lie hm?LOL
Glad to hear that the test was not as bad as you thought it would be.  You clever clogs you.  Hey, it was the doc sneaking up behind me.  I was trying to look after my mum.LOL  But he was a nice distraction.Wink
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Glad to hear that the test was not as bad as you thought it would be.  You clever clogs you.  Hey, it was the doc sneaking up behind me.  I was trying to look after my mum.LOL  But he was a nice distraction.Wink

You know it !See why I didn't waste my time studying?LOL Ofcourse !! An innocent woman like you could never be at fault Tongueexcept for when you undressed him with your eyes.ROFL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

You know it !See why I didn't waste my time studying?LOL Ofcourse !! An innocent woman like you could never be at fault Tongueexcept for when you undressed him with your eyes.ROFL
LOL  And I am all innocence, me.  He was wearing scrubs.  No need to undress him.  Already knew he would only have his underwear on.  Tried to imagine what type.

Go to top