Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 35)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I just read the post now. Hey i ve a doubt only for insanity if anyone reads this and knows the answer pl tell me. Is there any proof or any body changes when a man looses his virginity i read a few comments on the forum after the sr so am curious.
As I am not a man, I have no idea.  It may be possible that after the first time for a man he will want to experience a new sensation all over again.  Men experience the physical changes every day, sometimes without even thinking, but the mental changes, to know how and waht you are feeling, sharing you have to be of a clear mind which Ahem wasn't.  For a woman it is much different as the changes are immense and profound.  Does that make sense?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Now you got me more confused you mean to say there are mental changes as well?

llSerenityll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

LOL  Well.  Imagine doing something you like for the first time. (No.  Not that! Wink).   Did you keep thinking about it and remembering it all over gain?  Well, the mental changes are the same.  Whether man or woman they will think back to what they did, how they were and would blush.  Remember how gopi reacted afterwards and how she got dresseed for ahem and how happy she was?  If ahem did not have bhaag he would looked at gopi so much differently, thinking about what they did and wanting to do he same thing all over again.  They are the mental changes.

llSerenityll

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

LOL Well. Imagine doing something you like for the first time. (No. Not that!Wink). Did you keep thinking about it and remembering it all over gain? Well, the mental changes are the same. Whether man or woman they will think back to what they did, how they were and would blush. Remember how gopi reacted afterwards and how she got dresseed for ahem and how happy she was? If ahem did not have bhaag he would looked at gopi so much differently, thinking about what they did and wanting to do he same thing all over again. They are the mental changes.
ya she looked like she was ready for round two. Oh the mental change is that you want it all the time?

llSerenityll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

LOL Well. Imagine doing something you like for the first time. (No. Not that!Wink). Did you keep thinking about it and remembering it all over gain? Well, the mental changes are the same. Whether man or woman they will think back to what they did, how they were and would blush. Remember how gopi reacted afterwards and how she got dresseed for ahem and how happy she was? If ahem did not have bhaag he would looked at gopi so much differently, thinking about what they did and wanting to do he same thing all over again. They are the mental changes.
ya she looked like she was ready for round two. Oh the mental change is that you want it all the time?
Well most of the time.  It is just something you will remember a lot.  Maybe guys will be able to tell you different.  But that is my perspective.

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Fahima. That was a lovely update. You have got Ahlam's character so well. Phew! I am so glad they are talking now.

Sorry, that I did not come on yesterday. I did leave a message. My mum went into a hypoglycaemic coma yesterday morning and I spent all day with her at the hospital. Did not get back til after 9pm. She is better now and home but I saw the state my health will go in if I continue to neglect myself.

Oh, I hope your mom gets well very soon then. HugAnd yes, you should take care of yourself...you don't want to be in the same state as her.

Xarina

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Anyone home? 
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I am here and there. Trying to catch up on the work left over from yesterday and get some me time this evening for insanity. Just finished putting my daughter's bed together. She needed a new bed. Go to start dinner and then will be back on.

Go to top