Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 24)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Xarina

Hey all. So glad it's friday !! Smile How is everyone? 
Smile Like you glad it is Friday. Hi.

Big smileEveryone keeps talking about One Direction, the british band with the super hot guys. That's what it is known as.  LOL It's quite annoying when they start singing their songs and keep saying "Oh my gosh they're so hot !" Even teachers were talking about them. Dead

I saw them live and they weren't bad.  Don't worry with that type of adulation they may just fizzle out.  Goodness knows how long they will last.

But they aren't great either. Tongue Their songs are average ..but since they are catchy they seem better than they are. Anyway, people need to stop talking about them. It's getting old. Not longer than a few more months LOL
A boy band is only as famous as their fans will let them be.  These same girls will grow up by the end of the summer and move on and then these guys will have to do something else.

They mostly have girl fans anyway and girls move on quick when they see someone else they like. LOL Are you sure about the growing up part though?I'll stay just as tiny as I am ! Tongue
Ahlam you are already grown up mentally.  Did I just say that?Tongue  So what else is happenning? Any plans for the weekend?

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Big smileEveryone keeps talking about One Direction, the british band with the super hot guys. That's what it is known as.  LOL It's quite annoying when they start singing their songs and keep saying "Oh my gosh they're so hot !" Even teachers were talking about them. Dead

I saw them live and they weren't bad.  Don't worry with that type of adulation they may just fizzle out.  Goodness knows how long they will last.

But they aren't great either. Tongue Their songs are average ..but since they are catchy they seem better than they are. Anyway, people need to stop talking about them. It's getting old. Not longer than a few more months LOL
A boy band is only as famous as their fans will let them be.  These same girls will grow up by the end of the summer and move on and then these guys will have to do something else.

They mostly have girl fans anyway and girls move on quick when they see someone else they like. LOL Are you sure about the growing up part though?I'll stay just as tiny as I am ! Tongue
Ahlam you are already grown up mentally.  Did I just say that?Tongue  So what else is happenning? Any plans for the weekend?

Yes but it doesn't hurt to grow up physically you know, as in get taller. LOL Yes, I think you did Wink Well I just chatted with my mother on yahoo messenger and convinced her to let me cut my hair..A lot of butter was involved indeed. She agreed though so yay !! Going tomorrow for the haircut. Excited like a little kid. LOL Sunday..we are suppose to go to a baby shower but my step mom might not be able to go since she has work.
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Yes but it doesn't hurt to grow up physically you know, as in get taller. LOL Yes, I think you did Wink Well I just chatted with my mother on yahoo messenger and convinced her to let me cut my hair..A lot of butter was involved indeed. She agreed though so yay !! Going tomorrow for the haircut. Excited like a little kid. LOL Sunday..we are suppose to go to a baby shower but my step mom might not be able to go since she has work.
Ahhh!!! You are finally going to get your hair cut.  You will have to post your photo again so that I can have a look.  Baby shower sounds nice.Confused  All those clucky women.LOL 
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Ahhh!!! You are finally going to get your hair cut.  You will have to post your photo again so that I can have a look.  Baby shower sounds nice.Confused  All those clucky women.LOL 

Yup !! So excited Embarrassed Might try to take a before and after picture. Tongue Haha, never been to one so don't know how it's like. LOL I just know the girl was very thin so I'm sure it will be a shock when I see her all big..Hopefully I can be a proper young lady and not gasp or widen my eyes or anything. LOL
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Yup !! So excited Embarrassed Might try to take a before and after picture. Tongue Haha, never been to one so don't know how it's like. LOL I just know the girl was very thin so I'm sure it will be a shock when I see her all big..Hopefully I can be a proper young lady and not gasp or widen my eyes or anything. LOL
I am sure you will be very good and not stare.  But a pregnancy bump is there to be stared at.LOL  Has it's advantages.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I am sure you will be very good and not stare.  But a pregnancy bump is there to be stared at.LOL  Has it's advantages.Tongue

Yeah, apparently you don't know me much when it comes to shocks. LOL I have seen pregnant teachers so it's not like I've never encountered a pregnant woman Tongue just that with a mind like mine, I start imagining things.ROFL Being pregnant is like a public sign that you've done it with your hubby..Kind of awkward.  LOL
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Yeah, apparently you don't know me much when it comes to shocks. LOL I have seen pregnant teachers so it's not like I've never encountered a pregnant woman Tongue just that with a mind like mine, I start imagining things.ROFL Being pregnant is like a public sign that you've done it with your hubby..Kind of awkward.  LOL
OMG.  I have heard that men think like that but never heard that from a female.ROFL   But you are right.  It is kind of awkward.
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
OK.  what can I write about paani puri?  Any ideas?Smile

Go to top