Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 146)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17602

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Guys, you are getting the wrong impression...My husband has a head full of hair like SRK...and yet there is no personality...so it has nothing to do with hair...what Xarina is saying is there is no place to hold him besides his huge ears LOL

Sometimes a guy could have a head full of hair and a huge dick...but if has no personality that what is the use of the package if he don't know how to use it properly 

I'm not. It's just the "mature" Fahima who is. LOL It's like a "All Flash but no substance" kind of thing. 


 
me too LOL I am all flash and I like to flash the right kind of dick...i mean man Wink
ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by famzii05

Rupal!! that was fantastic! loved the Dildos and the batteries 'I NEED BATTERIES' ROFL aww.. this road trip is going to be fabulous!! can wait to read more... trust me to plan out everything.. Ahlam is just too perfect with her repplies and whatnot!! absolute treat to read!!  Hug


Thank you...I wanted to have two mature people or at least two people who can use their brains outside the sex department and you and Xarina are the only two I could think off...Me, I am a hussie when it comes to having men and sex and sometimes both together LOL


you have got my character well... i am mature... and can imagine just like this story!! LOL
you and a hussy? you are absolutely... wrong! scrap that... RIGHT is the word!! Wink

Rupal, you clearly have not seen our little "mature" Fahima go insane. She is on the same level as me..Sometimes she even passes me. ROFL


'ahem ahem' i am still here you know! Tongue

Look, she is moaning Ahem's name already. What did I tell you Rupal?ROFL Hussie and beyond is right !! Reminds me of the store Bed, Bath and BeyondROFL
@bold.  That sounds like fun.LOL

It's not what you think it is. LOL

I know. But my brain is working overtime.  What a lovely sequence.ROFL


where else besides the bath?? the oven?? ROFL
ROFL That'd give rump steak a whole new meaning.


ROFL and a christmas turkey!!
Don't forget the stuffing!!!!!!!!!ROFL  More ways than one.


ROFL and the gravy!!
ROFL  I will never look at christmas dinner the same again.ROFL

How dare you two start Insanity without me? Angry You forgot cranberry sauce ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17602

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

If I had my way now, I would run far far away from this marriage...espically now. I really don't think this life style is for me or should I say being married to him is not fro me...but marriage is fun when you are with the one you love...you have to be respected and when you are not that is when you get turned offf...but then i come here to SNS forum and get turned on watching Nazim Wink

You and Xarina are two phenomenal women. If I had never known you two, I would not even have linked you both to marriages gone wrong. You're too wonderful for that. My hopes and wishes are always with you as you both deserve a better married life. HugHug
Hug  You'll make me cry.  Thank you Ahlam.

Oh great. Another emotional sissy. Get in line with Nazma LOL No problem . I only said what I truly felt Xarina.
Well Nazma is hormonal.  What with the baby and everything.  I'm just touched.  (DON'T SAY A WORD!!!!!)AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Guys, you are getting the wrong impression...My husband has a head full of hair like SRK...and yet there is no personality...so it has nothing to do with hair...what Xarina is saying is there is no place to hold him besides his huge ears LOL

Sometimes a guy could have a head full of hair and a huge dick...but if has no personality that what is the use of the package if he don't know how to use it properly 

I'm not. It's just the "mature" Fahima who is. LOL It's like a "All Flash but no substance" kind of thing. 


 
me too LOL I am all flash and I like to flash the right kind of dick...i mean man Wink

You flash the dick, then the substance comes out. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17602

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by famzii05

Rupal!! that was fantastic! loved the Dildos and the batteries 'I NEED BATTERIES' ROFL aww.. this road trip is going to be fabulous!! can wait to read more... trust me to plan out everything.. Ahlam is just too perfect with her repplies and whatnot!! absolute treat to read!!  Hug


Thank you...I wanted to have two mature people or at least two people who can use their brains outside the sex department and you and Xarina are the only two I could think off...Me, I am a hussie when it comes to having men and sex and sometimes both together LOL


you have got my character well... i am mature... and can imagine just like this story!! LOL
you and a hussy? you are absolutely... wrong! scrap that... RIGHT is the word!! Wink

Rupal, you clearly have not seen our little "mature" Fahima go insane. She is on the same level as me..Sometimes she even passes me. ROFL


'ahem ahem' i am still here you know! Tongue

Look, she is moaning Ahem's name already. What did I tell you Rupal?ROFL Hussie and beyond is right !! Reminds me of the store Bed, Bath and BeyondROFL
@bold.  That sounds like fun.LOL

It's not what you think it is. LOL

I know. But my brain is working overtime.  What a lovely sequence.ROFL


where else besides the bath?? the oven?? ROFL
ROFL That'd give rump steak a whole new meaning.


ROFL and a christmas turkey!!
Don't forget the stuffing!!!!!!!!!ROFL  More ways than one.


ROFL and the gravy!!
ROFL  I will never look at christmas dinner the same again.ROFL

How dare you two start Insanity without me? Angry You forgot cranberry sauce ROFL
We have gone from rump steak to gravy and now cranberry sauce.  Wonder where you would put the sixpence from the pudding? Hmmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

If I had my way now, I would run far far away from this marriage...espically now. I really don't think this life style is for me or should I say being married to him is not fro me...but marriage is fun when you are with the one you love...you have to be respected and when you are not that is when you get turned offf...but then i come here to SNS forum and get turned on watching Nazim Wink

You and Xarina are two phenomenal women. If I had never known you two, I would not even have linked you both to marriages gone wrong. You're too wonderful for that. My hopes and wishes are always with you as you both deserve a better married life. HugHug
Hug  You'll make me cry.  Thank you Ahlam.

Oh great. Another emotional sissy. Get in line with Nazma LOL No problem . I only said what I truly felt Xarina.
Well Nazma is hormonal.  What with the baby and everything.  I'm just touched.  (DON'T SAY A WORD!!!!!)AngryLOL

She's always been hormonal..OHH ..OOHHH MY (No, I am not in the lap of a hot guy and no he does not have the most dreamy eyes everEmbarrassedI'm serious.LOL) That explains everything !! She has always been prego ..Shocked WORD. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17602

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Guys, you are getting the wrong impression...My husband has a head full of hair like SRK...and yet there is no personality...so it has nothing to do with hair...what Xarina is saying is there is no place to hold him besides his huge ears LOL

Sometimes a guy could have a head full of hair and a huge dick...but if has no personality that what is the use of the package if he don't know how to use it properly 

I'm not. It's just the "mature" Fahima who is. LOL It's like a "All Flash but no substance" kind of thing. 


 
me too LOL I am all flash and I like to flash the right kind of dick...i mean man Wink

You flash the dick, then the substance comes out. ROFL
Is that what they study in english.  A man of Substance or in this case the dick!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityll

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6680

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Having this conversation is making me so hot and bothered...I so wish Nathan was here...I swear I am going to jump that boys bones if ever given a chance...Then again, there are others...Hey guys, can I please have a name of a boy you fantasize about...i need it for the story...it is really hard to come up with names...seriously Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllXarina

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 87467

thambu 1199 87467 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Ravenclaw-   Replies: 293   Views: 39031

-Ravenclaw- 293 39031 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Ravenclaw-
Rajat Tokas#2||Come Back Soon||Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1196   Views: 70401

Amor. 1196 70401 17 May 2012 at 2:02pm by Amor.
<3PhRiEd BrAiNs IV<3 insanity unleashed...UC

Author: -alisha-   Replies: 4   Views: 842

-alisha- 4 842 05 November 2011 at 10:50am by -alisha-
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 61540

swan20 1191 61540 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index