Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 140)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Rupal!! that was fantastic! loved the Dildos and the batteries 'I NEED BATTERIES' ROFL aww.. this road trip is going to be fabulous!! can wait to read more... trust me to plan out everything.. Ahlam is just too perfect with her repplies and whatnot!! absolute treat to read!!  Hug

Thank you...I wanted to have two mature people or at least two people who can use their brains outside the sex department and you and Xarina are the only two I could think off...Me, I am a hussie when it comes to having men and sex and sometimes both together LOL

you have got my character well... i am mature... and can imagine just like this story!! LOL
you and a hussy? you are absolutely... wrong! scrap that... RIGHT is the word!! Wink

Rupal, you clearly have not seen our little "mature" Fahima go insane. She is on the same level as me..Sometimes she even passes me. ROFL
ROFL  Yeah.  Right there on the outside lane.  They do say that the quietest ones are the worst.Wink  It is all an illusion.LOL

They also say the quiet ones are the most dangerous. I'm guessing that's in bed !!ROFL More like a mask to hide her insanity behind it but we see right through it. So do us all a favor Fahima, take it off !! (That's what he said ROFL)

Edited by llSerenityll - 29 April 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Rupal!! that was fantastic! loved the Dildos and the batteries 'I NEED BATTERIES' ROFL aww.. this road trip is going to be fabulous!! can wait to read more... trust me to plan out everything.. Ahlam is just too perfect with her repplies and whatnot!! absolute treat to read!!  Hug

Thank you...I wanted to have two mature people or at least two people who can use their brains outside the sex department and you and Xarina are the only two I could think off...Me, I am a hussie when it comes to having men and sex and sometimes both together LOL

you have got my character well... i am mature... and can imagine just like this story!! LOL
you and a hussy? you are absolutely... wrong! scrap that... RIGHT is the word!! Wink

aagayi na line pe...mein hoon hi aaisi...bilkul hussie and beyondWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05Xarina

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Rupal, you clearly have not seen our little "mature" Fahima go insane. She is on the same level as me..Sometimes she even passes me. ROFL

'ahem ahem' i am still here you know! Tongue

Dhabu89llSerenityllXarina

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

ROFL  Yeah.  Right there on the outside lane.  They do say that the quietest ones are the worst.Wink  It is all an illusion.LOL

*put hands over to my ear* umm.. what did you say?? i cant hear! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityll

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I really love you guys...I was so upset today when I came on line and when i came here and the need to pen down a story hit me...then all your comments, i feel so much better now...you guys are the best Hug

And Xarina...5 whole minutes...I was going to say 5 seconds...Sex is what i think about sleeping eating and showering and everything...except it is the last thing i think about when i am having sex with hubby LOL
Thank you Rupal. Hug  I am glad that we have made you feel better.Big smile
ROFL  Same here.  Anyone but him.  He doesn't even have a full head of hair that I can grab hold of at the crucial moment like I told the girls.  End up pulling on his ears insteadROFL  He has long ears. /Innocent lookWinkLOLROFL

Dhabu89llSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Look, she is moaning Ahem's name already. What did I tell you Rupal?ROFL Hussie and beyond is right !! Reminds me of the store Bed, Bath and BeyondROFL

Dhabu89famzii05Xarina

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I really love you guys...I was so upset today when I came on line and when i came here and the need to pen down a story hit me...then all your comments, i feel so much better now...you guys are the best Hug

And Xarina...5 whole minutes...I was going to say 5 seconds...Sex is what i think about sleeping eating and showering and everything...except it is the last thing i think about when i am having sex with hubby LOL
Thank you Rupal. Hug  I am glad that we have made you feel better.Big smile
ROFL  Same here.  Anyone but him.  He doesn't even have a full head of hair that I can grab hold of at the crucial moment like I told the girls.  End up pulling on his ears insteadROFL  He has long ears. /Innocent lookWinkLOLROFL

do we need the description you oldies?? ROFL

Dhabu89llSerenityllXarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Really!!  Ahem is here? LOL

Dhabu89llSerenityllfamzii05

Go to top