Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 138)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Watch who you are calling oldies...i am writing the story...i will have you "young uns" with old men and Xarina and I will have young hot bloods and with our experience we can teach them a few things and maybe they will last as long as we do...ROFL

Is that blackmailing? I'm being cyber bullied now !!Cry I'll have you reported Evil Smile Smile I always knew you two were cougars/ MILFs  ROFLI'd probably have the old man running from the room like he's just seen a ghost when he sees my taser LOL
ROFL  Is that what you call it.  I thought he'd be the one to have it?  Are you hiding something from us?

Yes, that's what us young'uns call you old'uns who are attracted to younger men..LOL Why would he have it? Shocked An old man really? Who rapes an old man?Shocked Chances for me to get raped are higher so ofcourse I should carry a taser around. Especially if I know you two are sending an old perv to rape me ! Tongue
ROFL And I thought that was your pet name.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Watch who you are calling oldies...i am writing the story...i will have you "young uns" with old men and Xarina and I will have young hot bloods and with our experience we can teach them a few things and maybe they will last as long as we do...ROFL

Is that blackmailing? I'm being cyber bullied now !!Cry I'll have you reported Evil Smile Smile I always knew you two were cougars/ MILFs  ROFLI'd probably have the old man running from the room like he's just seen a ghost when he sees my taser LOL
ROFL  Is that what you call it.  I thought he'd be the one to have it?  Are you hiding something from us?

Yes, that's what us young'uns call you old'uns who are attracted to younger men..LOL Why would he have it? Shocked An old man really? Who rapes an old man?Shocked Chances for me to get raped are higher so ofcourse I should carry a taser around. Especially if I know you two are sending an old perv to rape me ! Tongue

Well now I can't rape myself now can I? Tongue Don't answer that Xarina LOL

Dhabu89

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

LOL  I shan't even try.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

LOL  I shan't even try.

I should really really go do back to my homework.I hate the last weeks of school.Angry I haven't even started on my laundry. I'm gonna get going now. Bye bye . Take care. Love you Hug
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Bye.  See you later.  Love you too Hug
Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
The girls...Fahima, Nazma, Vibha, Ahlam and Rupal had gotten some coffee and went back to the waiting line for the exiting passengers...They saw a young man come up the escalators looking all worn out and Rupal and Ahlam both simultaneously said...I bet Xarina had a round with this boy, look how used he looks...Ahlam and Rupal looked at each other and then the whole group broke out in a huge laughter so loud that they made everyone around them take notice...They were so caught up with themselves that they did not notice a brunette with leather pants and a silk blouse with a matching leather blazer walk towards them and say, you idiots have got to be my friends...The group stopped laughing and looked at the stunning beauty standing in front of them and they all ganged up and hugged her and she hugged them all back...She looked at Rupal and said you my dear, I have been waiting to meet for a long time...And Rupal said me to...you are just like I imagined you to be...The group finally got out of there and got their bags and headed to the car...

Now Rupal had a small car and it seated only 5...and there were six in the group...The bags barely made it in the trunk and they all cursed Rupal for not bringing her bigger car...Xarina volunteered saying that all you girls are tiny and any one of you could sit on her lap in the back seat...Ahlam not one to miss the opportunity spoke...If you two don't behave yourselves in the back seat, I will personally throw you out the f**king window...The others didn't take her seriously but just hugged her and said you really need to get laid so it will calm you down...Ahlam burst into laughter and said are you all offering...And the group together laughed and said f**k no bitch...get your self a dildo...At the mention of the word dildo...Rupal said I have a gift for everyone when we get home...And everyone had a smile on their face and Vibha said hope mine is a nice big one...God knows I could use some real orgasms instead of faking every time...Nazma looked at Vibha and said I hope so too year, you have no idea how long it has been since I have had anything close to decent sex 

When they reached Rupal's house, everyone commented on how nice Rupal's house was. Rupal on the other hand said yeah yeah...lets get a move on it before we start to open our big mouths here in the open for all my neighbors to hear...They all rushed in and made themselves at home and Rupal took a huge breath and said I love you guys...They all looked at her and said what the f**k is up with you...Rupal said, I mean, we have waited so long for this day and it is finally here and I feel so happy and relaxed to have you all here...Rupal then asked Xarina to accompany her to her room to help her...In about 5 minutes Rupal and Xarina came back downstairs and gave each and everyone a gift bag and said to not open it till she says...Ahlam mumbled something about hating to be told what to do...Rupal just smiled and when everyone had the gift bag in the hand, Rupal said let all open it together and they all attacked their packages and each and everyone pulled out a nice big 10" dildo with their names on it...Nazma looked at Rupal and said I would not have expected anything less...They all then started chatting about which color they had and the feel of it in their hands and also on the mention of it by Vibha they looked in their bags and found a dozen extra batteries for each of them...They all turned to Rupal with raised eyebrows and said, I don't want anyone coming to me and saying...I NEED BATTERIES!!!

Nazma and Ahlam decided to make lunch for everyone...Rupal insisted she would make it, but the girls said you made the plans let us make the lunch...And so the girls made three different kinds of chutneys for the bhel puri and when it was all ready they all sat at the table and ate while discussing Nazim and how thinking about him while having sex with their significant others would bring on a  more intense orgasm than before...They all agreed Nazim was one of the more desirable men to be thinking about during sex...And Xarina said she preferred someone else...Everyone in the group sang IS IT JAMES...Xarina turned red and said...YES...now shut up and eat...And everyone laughed and continued to compare Nazim to other men of their dreams...Vibha spoke up and said you people are crazy...the man to be dreaming about is Vishal...and to that everyone said you can have him dear...Nazim makes our toes curl...Vishal only manages to make it tingle for us...Vibha said yeah, Vishal can make my toes curl...then she went into a dream world and the other girls had to scream her name VIBHA to get her out of her lala land...

After lunch, Rupal asked if anyone wanted to nap and they all said no way in hell...So they all made their way downstairs to Rupal's basement and decided to watch a movie in the theater room...Vibha and Nazma (the double mint twins) both together said, we want to watch the movie with SRK and eeyrone agreed and Rupal put on DON2 and they all enjoyed the movie...After the movie was over, Nazma said we are going to have to do something about dinner...To that Rupal said lets go and get carry out...Rupal pulled out all the menu's she kept from Thai to Chinese to mexican to Italian to Indian...All agreed to Thai and the order was put in and while they waited for the delivery, Fahima handed each girl a piece of paper and said this is our schedule for the two weeks we are here...We are not going to be leaving for Las Vegas for about 5 more days and so with Rupal and Ahlam's help we have come up with things we can do to keep ourselves busy...They all looked at Fahima with anticipation and Fahima knowing her friends huffed loud and said no girls I have not included when and how we are going to meet men we can take advantage of...All the girls grunted in displeasure and Xarina and Rupal smirked as they knew how to go about doing it and they had already made certain plans for it.

The next day the girls got ready and were ready to leave by 8 in the morning...Ahlam came downstairs grunting about it being against the law to wake up this early...Everyone else went to the garage and before Rupal said anything they got into Rupal's other car and had enough room for everyone...They left the house within half hour of having coffee, tea and cereal...This time Vibha insisted she drive as she always wanted to be safe when they arrived at their destination...Rupal with wrinkles on her forehead said...are you trying to say I am a wild driver and the other girls without missing a beat yelled YES!!! Then they all laughed and hugged Rupal and got in the car with Rupal in the front to give directions...They all decided to go to Chattanooga Tenneessee and visit the two main attractions there...Ruby falls and Rock city...The whole gang went on the two hour journey and Fahima and Xarina had made sandwiches and other yummy snacks for the trip. They all ate, drank water...insisted by Nazma...and sang songs and also talked about how they would have played out Gopi if given the chance to play with Nazim...And everyone agreed they would be too busy ogling and hands on playing to act properly...And so while enjoying each others company they reached their destination and they decided to go to Ruby Falls first and see the falls from under ground. It was beautiful and to this day it had not been discovered where the water was coming from...And after that the group went to Starbucks and got some coffee and made their way to Rock City. In Rock City Rupal was too excited to show them a spot where one could see seven states from the height...Rupal pointed to the spot and disappeared and Xarina knew her friend was not a friend of heights, but she still came and took part in the hike up to the peek ...

Here is the link to see Ruby Falls...
http://rubyfalls.com/pages/Cave-Falls-Photo-Gallery/

And here is the link to see Rock city
http://www.seerockcity.com/pages/Videos-and-Photos-of-Rock-City-Gardens/

On the way back home it was nearly 5 in the evening and this time Fahima drove with Rupal sitting next to her...The whole back seat was fast asleep...Rupal and Fahima had a nice one on one conversation on how much expectations they had of SNS and how each was disappointed in the show. They both laughed at the thought of taking Xarina's spoof and making it a reality...And so on the way home they picked up pizza and went to eat dinner watch another movie and go to bed as tomorrow they were to go and visit The Coke Factory...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityllNazmaJ

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

The girls...Fahima, Nazma, Vibha, Ahlam and Rupal had gotten some coffee and went back to the waiting line for the exiting passengers...They saw a young man come up the escalators looking all worn out and Rupal and Ahlam both simultaneously said...I bet Xarina had a round with this boy, look how used he looks...Ahlam and Rupal looked at each other and then the whole group broke out in a huge laughter so loud that they made everyone around them take notice...They were so caught up with themselves that they did not notice a brunette with leather pants and a silk blouse with a matching leather blazer walk towards them and say, you idiots have got to be my friends...The group stopped laughing and looked at the stunning beauty standing in front of them and they all ganged up and hugged her and she hugged them all back...She looked at Rupal and said you my dear, I have been waiting to meet for a long time...And Rupal said me to...you are just like I imagined you to be...The group finally got out of there and got their bags and headed to the car...

Now Rupal had a small car and it seated only 5...and there were six in the group...The bags barely made it in the trunk and they all cursed Rupal for not bringing her bigger car...Xarina volunteered saying that all you girls are tiny and any one of you could sit on her lap in the back seat...Ahlam not one to miss the opportunity spoke...If you two don't behave yourselves in the back seat, I will personally throw you out the f**king window...The others didn't take her seriously but just hugged her and said you really need to get laid so it will calm you down...Ahlam burst into laughter and said are you all offering...And the group together laughed and said f**k no bitch...get your self a dildo...At the mention of the word dildo...Rupal said I have a gift for everyone when we get home...And everyone had a smile on their face and Vibha said hope mine is a nice big one...God knows I could use some real orgasms instead of faking every time...Nazma looked at Vibha and said I hope so too year, you have no idea how long it has been since I have had anything close to decent sex 

When they reached Rupal's house, everyone commented on how nice Rupal's house was. Rupal on the other hand said yeah yeah...lets get a move on it before we start to open our big mouths here in the open for all my neighbors to hear...They all rushed in and made themselves at home and Rupal took a huge breath and said I love you guys...They all looked at her and said what the f**k is up with you...Rupal said, I mean, we have waited so long for this day and it is finally here and I feel so happy and relaxed to have you all here...Rupal then asked Xarina to accompany her to her room to help her...In about 5 minutes Rupal and Xarina came back downstairs and gave each and everyone a gift bag and said to not open it till she says...Ahlam mumbled something about hating to be told what to do...Rupal just smiled and when everyone had the gift bag in the hand, Rupal said let all open it together and they all attacked their packages and each and everyone pulled out a nice big 10" dildo with their names on it...Nazma looked at Rupal and said I would not have expected anything less...They all then started chatting about which color they had and the feel of it in their hands and also on the mention of it by Vibha they looked in their bags and found a dozen extra batteries for each of them...They all turned to Rupal with raised eyebrows and said, I don't want anyone coming to me and saying...I NEED BATTERIES!!!

Nazma and Ahlam decided to make lunch for everyone...Rupal insisted she would make it, but the girls said you made the plans let us make the lunch...And so the girls made three different kinds of chutneys for the bhel puri and when it was all ready they all sat at the table and ate while discussing Nazim and how thinking about him while having sex with their significant others would bring on a  more intense orgasm than before...They all agreed Nazim was one of the more desirable men to be thinking about during sex...And Xarina said she preferred someone else...Everyone in the group sang IS IT JAMES...Xarina turned red and said...YES...now shut up and eat...And everyone laughed and continued to compare Nazim to other men of their dreams...Vibha spoke up and said you people are crazy...the man to be dreaming about is Vishal...and to that everyone said you can have him dear...Nazim makes our toes curl...Vishal only manages to make it tingle for us...Vibha said yeah, Vishal can make my toes curl...then she went into a dream world and the other girls had to scream her name VIBHA to get her out of her lala land...

After lunch, Rupal asked if anyone wanted to nap and they all said no way in hell...So they all made their way downstairs to Rupal's basement and decided to watch a movie in the theater room...Vibha and Nazma (the double mint twins) both together said, we want to watch the movie with SRK and eeyrone agreed and Rupal put on DON2 and they all enjoyed the movie...After the movie was over, Nazma said we are going to have to do something about dinner...To that Rupal said lets go and get carry out...Rupal pulled out all the menu's she kept from Thai to Chinese to mexican to Italian to Indian...All agreed to Thai and the order was put in and while they waited for the delivery, Fahima handed each girl a piece of paper and said this is our schedule for the two weeks we are here...We are not going to be leaving for Las Vegas for about 5 more days and so with Rupal and Ahlam's help we have come up with things we can do to keep ourselves busy...They all looked at Fahima with anticipation and Fahima knowing her friends huffed loud and said no girls I have not included when and how we are going to meet men we can take advantage of...All the girls grunted in displeasure and Xarina and Rupal smirked as they knew how to go about doing it and they had already made certain plans for it.

The next day the girls got ready and were ready to leave by 8 in the morning...Ahlam came downstairs grunting about it being against the law to wake up this early...Everyone else went to the garage and before Rupal said anything they got into Rupal's other car and had enough room for everyone...They left the house within half hour of having coffee, tea and cereal...This time Vibha insisted she drive as she always wanted to be safe when they arrived at their destination...Rupal with wrinkles on her forehead said...are you trying to say I am a wild driver and the other girls without missing a beat yelled YES!!! Then they all laughed and hugged Rupal and got in the car with Rupal in the front to give directions...They all decided to go to Chattanooga Tenneessee and visit the two main attractions there...Ruby falls and Rock city...The whole gang went on the two hour journey and Fahima and Xarina had made sandwiches and other yummy snacks for the trip. They all ate, drank water...insisted by Nazma...and sang songs and also talked about how they would have played out Gopi if given the chance to play with Nazim...And everyone agreed they would be too busy ogling and hands on playing to act properly...And so while enjoying each others company they reached their destination and they decided to go to Ruby Falls first and see the falls from under ground. It was beautiful and to this day it had not been discovered where the water was coming from...And after that the group went to Starbucks and got some coffee and made their way to Rock City. In Rock City Rupal was too excited to show them a spot where one could see seven states from the height...Rupal pointed to the spot and disappeared and Xarina knew her friend was not a friend of heights, but she still came and took part in the hike up to the peek ...

On the way back home it was nearly 5 in the evening and this time Fahima drove with Rupal sitting next to her...The whole back seat was fast asleep...Rupal and Fahima had a nice one on one conversation on how much expectations they had of SNS and how each was disappointed in the show. They both laughed at the thought of taking Xarina's spoof and making it a reality...And so on the way home they picked up pizza and went to eat dinner watch another movie and go to bed as tomorrow they were to go and visit The Coke Factory...

Another Wonderful update Rupal !! ClapClapYou've got me laughing like crazy with the Dildos and EXTRA dozen batteries. ROFL I find it hilarious that half the time we talked about sex ROFL !! Loved it ! I've always wanted to go to the Coca Cola Factory !!

Edited by llSerenityll - 29 April 2012 at 2:09pm

Dhabu89

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Rupal that was soo good. Loved Ahlam's replies.  That is so her and love the fact that you had a little present for us all.   And I also loved the way that you had the guy coming up the escalators all dishevelled.   This sounds like it is going to be such a perfect road trip for us all.  Love the characterisations and how you made my character so normal. LOL.  Thank  you.  Hug I can just imagine this as the perfect chick flick.  And you mentioned the spoof!!!  For that you will get an extra hug. SmileHug  Is that a lot of love?  Well that is how you made me feel after reading the second part.  There is so much love in that little group.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89llSerenityllfamzii05

Go to top