Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 131)

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
XARINA...that is where I was coming to look for you...there was an announcement on the PA that there was a young handsome pilot missing...I knew it was you...it had to be you LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Vibha, Xarina, Nazma and Fahima were asked by Rupal and Ahlam to come to the US and visit them and create some havoc.  Ahlam was only a half hour from Rupal's home and so it was decided they would all get together in Atlanta, spend some time here and then go and do some damage in Las Vegas...Ahlam and Rupal were the only ones who knew what Las Vegas had to offer. And the motto of LV of "what happens her stays here" was the most inviting motto to help them make memories outside their current lives...Everyone of these girls had been friends on the IF forum of SNS and they all had been frustrated with the story line and while discussing the show and slowly pm'ing each other they found each to be like the themselves and also this created a strong bond between all of these 6 women...

It was decided that Rupal would pick up everyone from the Hartsfield international airport and Ahlam would join them at Rupal's house. Rupal had conveniently sent her husband and son to Toronto to visit the husband's sister and so they had the run of the house...They had all of two weeks to make memories of a life time. Rupal was getting ready to head out of the house to go to the airport and pick up her friends...when her doorbell rang...she cursed who the f**k is that at this time Angry And when she went to the door she found herself looking at a petite girl with long brown curly hair who had a smile from ear to ear...Rupal was getting irritated and asked in a angry voice Yes, can I help you? At that the girl put her one hand on her hip and leaned side ways and said Bitch let me in, its me Ahlam"
At the sound of the name Rupal screamed and hugged Ahlam tightly to which Ahlam said let me go woman, we need to leave...and so they all left with Rupal driving her yellow Toyota Scion...

On the way to the airport, Ahlam and Rupal could not stop talking and laughing like idiots. They noticed people staring at them on the highway and there were a few times when Rupal flipped them off and Ahlam followed suit and flipped off a few herself. They reach the airport and park and go inside. Ahlam asked how are we going to recognize them? This made Rupal think and said lets go and get something to write on and we will hold the paper near the exit for those getting off the airplane. Ahlam managed to get some paper and a marker from a shop keeper using her sweet and innocent smile...Only Rupal knew and smiled at how well Ahlam could have easily convinced that shop keeper to donate one of his kidneys without thinking...needless to say Ahlam knew how to get men to respond to her.

Half hour later the poster was made and Ahlam and Rupal stood near the stairs between the North and South terminals...The first one to come up to them was Fahima, she was beautiful and also petite. She had short bob cut hair and she wore shorts and what looked like a scarf used as a top. Rupal was getting irritated at being the only non-petite person...she hoped that the others were some where close to her weight...And then the next two people to come to them was Nazma, Vibha...They both looked so alike that they could have been sisters. But they were nowhere close to related.  They both had shoulder length hair and same hairstyle of having it layered to hug their face...They also had the same height and weight...All Rupal could think of was the double mint twins...Now  the group was almost complete, only one person left...Xarina...Everyone was thinking it but only Ahlam said it, She says I swear Xarina is late on purpose...she is probably trying to make a grand entrance to make sure she is the main attraction...Everyone around her agreed. Rupal said if she thinks she is the f**king Diva then she has not met me yet.

ROFL
Brilliant Rupal ClapClap I'm laughing my butt off here because that is exactly how I would have reacted to your anger !!  LOL Las Vegas !! Oh god, we are going to be alcoholic gamblers. ROFLAhlam knew how to get men to respond to her. Love that lineLOLWink

Edited by llSerenityll - 29 April 2012 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaDhabu89

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

XARINA...that is where I was coming to look for you...there was an announcement on the PA that there was a young handsome pilot missing...I knew it was you...it had to be you LOL
ROFL  Sorry.  He winked at me and I um ...  I umm... Well you know the rest.EmbarrassedLOL

Dhabu89llSerenityll

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am glad you like the story...like I said earlier, if you want me to add or delete something about yourselves let me know

XarinallSerenityll

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

ROFL  Sorry.  He winked at me and I um ...  I umm... Well you know the rest.EmbarrassedLOL

yeah, i was hoping it would be me feeling up that pilot...damn why do i always miss out Angry

XarinallSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I am glad you like the story...like I said earlier, if you want me to add or delete something about yourselves let me know

Put a scarf on my head please. You know those nightmares people have about finding themselves naked outside in the streets?Well, instead I have nightmares about going outside without my scarf on.  LOL

XarinaDhabu89

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Gotta go eat.  brb.Smile

Dhabu89llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Oh did he now? Shocked And I'm afraid we don't know the rest. Be so kind as to elaborate for us young, innocent minds. Embarrassed SmileEven I choked on my words.ROFL

XarinaDhabu89

Go to top