Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 13)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I wouldn't be surprised if he was from another forum here with a new ID to cause trouble.
He's been on before and wrote stuff without any confirmation.  SNS stuff.  He was just mad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Hey kids!!

I'm not going to be oline so much for a few days at least probably well into next week!!
It's my own fault!! I was replacing my laptop screen because mine's been flickering and generally been a pain in my arse but forgot to unplug the laptop so when reconnecting the inverter data cable it sort of sparked and now the cable or the inverter need to be replaced. This however falls out of my region so am going to have to give the laptop into a shop to repair!
At the moment I have borrowed my sis'd but that goodwill will not extend to letting me have it all the time so I'm going to be sporadically online!! I hope I don't miss too much!
Although it's probably a good thing - I do have all my terms planning still to do!!

aww... i will miss you Nazma!! Hug hope ur lappy gets fixed soon! and thats good that u will get ur work done! were you trying to electrocute urself?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Hey kids!!

I'm not going to be oline so much for a few days at least probably well into next week!!
It's my own fault!! I was replacing my laptop screen because mine's been flickering and generally been a pain in my arse but forgot to unplug the laptop so when reconnecting the inverter data cable it sort of sparked and now the cable or the inverter need to be replaced. This however falls out of my region so am going to have to give the laptop into a shop to repair!
At the moment I have borrowed my sis'd but that goodwill will not extend to letting me have it all the time so I'm going to be sporadically online!! I hope I don't miss too much!
Although it's probably a good thing - I do have all my terms planning still to do!!

aww... i will miss you Nazma!! Hug hope ur lappy gets fixed soon! and thats good that u will get ur work done! were you trying to electrocute urself?

Thanks guys!
No I wasn't trying to electrocute myself!! I've replaced a screen before on my old laptop and it's fairly straightforward when you remember to disconnect the power!! However this time I made a hash of it!! Oh well I'll just have to take it into a shop tomorrow!!

My dicky tummy is all better now - I survived!!!!LOL

Went to see 21 Jump Street - absolutely hilarious movie!! Nice little surprise in it as well!! Made me very happy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
NAZMA ! What do I hear about this suicide attempt?!?! ShockedShockedShocked Going to spread rumors all over the forum now !! Big smile Kidding  LOL but seriously, you should be careful ..You're holding two lives now and you are in a very delicate condition. Smile ROFL

Xarinafamzii05

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

NAZMA ! What do I hear about this suicide attempt?!?! ShockedShockedShocked Going to spread rumors all over the forum now !! Big smile Kidding  LOL but seriously, you should be careful ..You're holding two lives now and you are in a very delicate condition. Smile ROFL

I'll not do it again!!
It wasn't an electrocution - just some slight sparks which mean I've either short circuited the inverter or burnt out the cable!! My money's on the inverter!!
I just love taking things apart!! I should have been a technician or mechanic of some sort!! That would suit me down to the ground!! Although seeing as I mucked up a simple screen replacement I'm thinking maybe it's a good job I'm not!!

llSerenityllfamzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

ROFL  Ahlam you are too much!!!!! Wish I could stay longer but i have to go now.  It is way past midnight.  Bye.   Hug

llSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

ROFL  Ahlam you are too much!!!!! Wish I could stay longer but i have to go now.  It is way past midnight.  Bye.   Hug

Oh please, tell me something I don't know Sleepy Fine then, leave us !! Go to your little (sorry I mean, strong and hard ROFL) James..See if he provides you with Insnity Tongue  Sweet dreams. Take care. Bye Hug

Edited by GohamHungry - 11 April 2012 at 5:24pm

Xarinafamzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

bye Xarina!! good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams!! Hug

Go to top