Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 126)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

j

Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. Big smile Eating biryani Smile 

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!! Ouch  oh i would love some biryani right now! 

You go eat right now or else. Angry I'm going to be like how you were with me LOL I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! LOL 

there is nothing interesting to eat right now! so cant be bothered!! and its already 7pm.. so going to hav dinner at 9 anyway! please!! please!! you are so mean! Cry

Nothing interesting to eat? What the hell? Shocked Are you trying to find something to eat or someone to date?Confused ROFLI didn't know I had such a picky sister. You just better get that rear of yours in the kitchen and find something to eat. Even if it is not "Interesting".  Angry LOL Aren't you a little late in finding out I am mean? Tongue

my mum has not cooked anything and there is only junk food which i am not innterested it at the moment! i would eat anything my mum makes but she gone shopping since morning! so... and i have always know ur mean!! LOL jk! 

Oh okay. Fine then.LOL I bet you have. I like to make it obvious so people aren't surprised later on Big smile LOL
I was tempted to cook earlier but I got sidetracked!! I was busy perving on SRK and watching Veer Zaara!!

I bet you were.LOL You're such a perv Nazma..I worry about you ..Qasim jiju has no idea what he is getting into. Poor guy, he thinks his wife is innocent.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

j

Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. Big smile Eating biryani Smile 

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!! Ouch  oh i would love some biryani right now! 

You go eat right now or else. Angry I'm going to be like how you were with me LOL I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! LOL 

there is nothing interesting to eat right now! so cant be bothered!! and its already 7pm.. so going to hav dinner at 9 anyway! please!! please!! you are so mean! Cry

Nothing interesting to eat? What the hell? Shocked Are you trying to find something to eat or someone to date?Confused ROFLI didn't know I had such a picky sister. You just better get that rear of yours in the kitchen and find something to eat. Even if it is not "Interesting".  Angry LOL Aren't you a little late in finding out I am mean? Tongue

my mum has not cooked anything and there is only junk food which i am not innterested it at the moment! i would eat anything my mum makes but she gone shopping since morning! so... and i have always know ur mean!! LOL jk! 

Oh okay. Fine then.LOL I bet you have. I like to make it obvious so people aren't surprised later on Big smile LOL
I was tempted to cook earlier but I got sidetracked!! I was busy perving on SRK and watching Veer Zaara!!

I bet you were.LOL You're such a perv Nazma..I worry about you ..Qasim jiju has no idea what he is getting into. Poor guy, he thinks his wife is innocent.ROFL
A healthy interest is good!!!! If I wasn't perving on guys I would be worried!!!

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

j

A healthy interest is good!!!! If I wasn't perving on guys I would be worried!!!

Oh it is? Shocked And undressing our married King of bollywood with your pervy gaze is healthy right? ROFL So you're saying your hubby should be glad you are perving on other guys? Confused Yeah right..you better expect to get tied to the bed in real then. ROFL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

j

Oh it is? Shocked And undressing our married King of bollywood with your pervy gaze is healthy right? ROFL So you're saying your hubby should be glad you are perving on other guys? Confused Yeah right..you better expect to get tied to the bed in real then. ROFL
It's a healthy hobby!! Keeps me pure in body if not in mind!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

j

Pure ? The word doesn't suit you Nazma.  Tongue
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

j

Really?? I thought it was a good word to be associated with me??? Why would you not think so?LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Be back in an hour!!!

I need to go out and get food!!! See ya later!!

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

j

Really?? I thought it was a good word to be associated with me??? Why would you not think so?LOL

If you are pure, then I am innocent. ROFL Hello? Have you forgotten all about your baby? Shocked Such a bad mother you will be !! LOL

NazmaJ

Go to top