Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 125)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by llSerenityll

I'm good Vibha!!! How are you??

Hi Fahima!!

Hi Ahlam!! I though I'd offended you in some way!! Well not really but I like to add drama in life!!

Yes, we all know about your melodramatic self very well so the explanations are unnecessaryLOL I'm just going to reply to your other post here. Thanks ! I didn't send a pm to anyone actually Tongue  You did have a girly day..You're acting just like me with the haircut !! My head of hair felt so good and I loved the feel of it flying around my face when I walked. EmbarrassedLOL

I know! Hair cuts are so much fun!! I've been planning to get my hair cut for months!! But I never got rounding to making an appointment!! Finally pulled my finger out and rang the salon yesterday!!

They are !! I always look forward to my yearly haircut ..even if it was just a trim.LOL So I was doubly excited for a REAL haircut. LOL Good for you ! Feels great looking at a mirror doesn't it? Feels like you're a new person. Love that feeling. Smile

I haven't been to the hairdressers for over a year so i desperately needed to go!! Have a wedding tomorrow and I haven't a clue what to wear!!

Probably did LOL Well then get a clue Nazma. Go search in your wardrobe .  Tongue !!
I will. When I can be bothered!!!

And we all know you are never bothered so no worries LOL !! Reminds me I need to start on homework today or I won't even do it tomorrow. Ugh, I hate last weeks of school..They always try to cram as much as possible into us Angry

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
 j

Originally posted by famzii05

Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. Big smile Eating biryani Smile 

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!! Ouch  oh i would love some biryani right now! 

You go eat right now or else. Angry I'm going to be like how you were with me LOL I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! LOL 

there is nothing interesting to eat right now! so cant be bothered!! and its already 7pm.. so going to hav dinner at 9 anyway! please!! please!! you are so mean! Cry

Nothing interesting to eat? What the hell? Shocked Are you trying to find something to eat or someone to date?Confused ROFLI didn't know I had such a picky sister. You just better get that rear of yours in the kitchen and find something to eat. Even if it is not "Interesting".  Angry LOL Aren't you a little late in finding out I am mean? Tongue

my mum has not cooked anything and there is only junk food which i am not innterested it at the moment! i would eat anything my mum makes but she gone shopping since morning! so... and i have always know ur mean!! LOL jk! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. Big smile Eating biryani Smile 

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!! Ouch  oh i would love some biryani right now! 

You go eat right now or else. Angry I'm going to be like how you were with me LOL I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! LOL 
I don't have a clue what we're eating tonight!

If I were you, I'd order a pizza and call it a night...but then again, that's just me. EmbarrassedFast and Easy ROFL

It may well be something ordered in!!!

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

j

there is nothing interesting to eat right now! so cant be bothered!! and its already 7pm.. so going to hav dinner at 9 anyway! please!! please!! you are so mean! Cry

Nothing interesting to eat? What the hell? Shocked Are you trying to find something to eat or someone to date?Confused ROFLI didn't know I had such a picky sister. You just better get that rear of yours in the kitchen and find something to eat. Even if it is not "Interesting".  Angry LOL Aren't you a little late in finding out I am mean? Tongue

my mum has not cooked anything and there is only junk food which i am not innterested it at the moment! i would eat anything my mum makes but she gone shopping since morning! so... and i have always know ur mean!! LOL jk! 

Oh okay. Fine then.LOL I bet you have. I like to make it obvious so people aren't surprised later on Big smile LOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I don't have a clue what we're eating tonight!

If I were you, I'd order a pizza and call it a night...but then again, that's just me. EmbarrassedFast and Easy ROFL

It may well be something ordered in!!!

Yeah. So what you up to? Is your baby okay? And your babay dadday? ROFL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

j

Oh okay. Fine then.LOL I bet you have. I like to make it obvious so people aren't surprised later on Big smile LOL
I was tempted to cook earlier but I got sidetracked!! I was busy perving on SRK and watching Veer Zaara!!

famzii05

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Have you heard this?? Veer Zaara featuring 50 cent???

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Have you heard this?? Veer Zaara featuring 50 cent???

Sounds alright, surprisingly LOL

Go to top