Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 115)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
who said homework is boring?!?! Stern Smile

hey by the way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Hi Ahlam. Good to hear that you are better today.Smile

Yeah. How are you today? Big smile
Truthfully?  Today I am devoid of emotion.  Stressful day and its gonna get worse.Cry

Aww poor you !! I hate stressful days..Prevents from being able to enjoy life. Dead
True.  But I am here.  Where are the others?

No idea !! Nazma is probably suffering from her delicate condition. Fahima is probably doing some homework or revision !! Boorrinngg !! TongueI'm watching Hugo. LOL 
I am learning the words to Bill Withers/Glee Lean on Me for our talent show.  My colleague will not let me bail out.Cry  One epic fail coming up.LOL

Nicely sung by Glee, as always Smile  Sounds easy enough, why are you having trouble? Oh wait, never mind. I don't want the doctor that delivered you to slap your mother. LOL Well keep you head up and fake it til you make it .Tongue Act like you can sing like Beyonce..ofcourse, your voice will betray you and you might earn tomatoes and chappals..but what the heck? Take a dozen or two for your school!  ROFL
Thanks. I'll remember your words when I am standing infront of our girls making a fool of myself.LOL

Oh it's no problem. You know I'm always there for you Big smile "We always need somebody to lean on"Wink Might as well start memorizing the lyrics now LOL !! It won't be that bad I'm sure..it's a group right? Just keep your voice low, you'll be fine. Tongue
 It will be a trio and we each have a verse to sing.  And then the year 11's will join us on stage to sing after the first verse.  You will hear the howl all the way in the US I am sure.LOL

Good luck is all I can say !! May the Lord help you and everyone who hears you!! LOL If I were you , I would look up vocal exercises and warm ups on youtube to make your voice better. It will help you find your singing voice. Found mines from youtube after practicing as if I was an American Idol finalist !!!! LOL  Try not to wake up your pack of wolves then LOL Do you have problems with your voice breaking up while singing, running out of breath, singing out of tone or what?
Ummm...  All of the aboveTongueLOL

Then youtube is right for YOU ! LOL You should check her out ..Love her videos, they really help. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7FBA7DFE70981FAA&feature=plcp She's funny LOL If you need voice training then you shoulder go for him-- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82E6C50CD56A1C21&feature=plcp OR you can sound like a dying hyena and call it a day after you visit all your little girls in the hospital.  Smile
Awww Thank you.  I think I need more time.Tongue    Anything new with you today?

You probably do LOL !! Make sure you drink a lot of water too. Not really. My friend was bored in Latin because the teacher was talking crazy (as usual LOL) so she drew patterns on my arms and hands with markers..Good thing they were wet erase so they came right off ! Tongue
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

hey by the way...

Me did Big smile You know it is too..Don't lie to me young lady !!LOL Hello, how do you do ? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

hey by the way...

Me did Big smile You know it is too..Don't lie to me young lady !!LOL Hello, how do you do ? Smile

it you isnt it! always you... i followed ur footsteps in the one night stands and now had stomach pains! Angry LOL lol... i actually havent done any homework... am going to do it right now... after i pray my salaah... so i will be logging in and out... im fine... just long day,... yeaterday went to dawat so never came on! Smile

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

hey by the way...

it you isnt it! always you... i followed ur footsteps in the one night stands and now had stomach pains! Angry LOL lol... i actually havent done any homework... am going to do it right now... after i pray my salaah... so i will be logging in and out... im fine... just long day,... yeaterday went to dawat so never came on! Smile

Me? You're the one having one night stands !! And only your stomach? What about the lower region??...ROFL Oh, turning into a bad ass are you? LOL Hope you had fun then. Smile

Xarinafamzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Truthfully?  Today I am devoid of emotion.  Stressful day and its gonna get worse.Cry

Aww poor you !! I hate stressful days..Prevents from being able to enjoy life. Dead

No idea !! Nazma is probably suffering from her delicate condition. Fahima is probably doing some homework or revision !! Boorrinngg !! TongueI'm watching Hugo. LOL 
I am learning the words to Bill Withers/Glee Lean on Me for our talent show.  My colleague will not let me bail out.Cry  One epic fail coming up.LOL

Nicely sung by Glee, as always Smile  Sounds easy enough, why are you having trouble? Oh wait, never mind. I don't want the doctor that delivered you to slap your mother. LOL Well keep you head up and fake it til you make it .Tongue Act like you can sing like Beyonce..ofcourse, your voice will betray you and you might earn tomatoes and chappals..but what the heck? Take a dozen or two for your school!  ROFL
Thanks. I'll remember your words when I am standing infront of our girls making a fool of myself.LOL

Oh it's no problem. You know I'm always there for you Big smile "We always need somebody to lean on"Wink Might as well start memorizing the lyrics now LOL !! It won't be that bad I'm sure..it's a group right? Just keep your voice low, you'll be fine. Tongue
 It will be a trio and we each have a verse to sing.  And then the year 11's will join us on stage to sing after the first verse.  You will hear the howl all the way in the US I am sure.LOL

Good luck is all I can say !! May the Lord help you and everyone who hears you!! LOL If I were you , I would look up vocal exercises and warm ups on youtube to make your voice better. It will help you find your singing voice. Found mines from youtube after practicing as if I was an American Idol finalist !!!! LOL  Try not to wake up your pack of wolves then LOL Do you have problems with your voice breaking up while singing, running out of breath, singing out of tone or what?

Then youtube is right for YOU ! LOL You should check her out ..Love her videos, they really help. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7FBA7DFE70981FAA&feature=plcp She's funny LOL If you need voice training then you shoulder go for him-- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82E6C50CD56A1C21&feature=plcp OR you can sound like a dying hyena and call it a day after you visit all your little girls in the hospital.  Smile
Awww Thank you.  I think I need more time.Tongue    Anything new with you today?

You probably do LOL !! Make sure you drink a lot of water too. Not really. My friend was bored in Latin because the teacher was talking crazy (as usual LOL) so she drew patterns on my arms and hands with markers..Good thing they were wet erase so they came right off ! Tongue
Take it that they were nothing like the mehendi pics that maddy posted.  They were ... interesting.LOL

Hi Fahima.Big smile

llSerenityllfamzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Take it that they were nothing like the mehendi pics that maddy posted.  They were ... interesting.LOL

Hi Fahima.Big smile

They were curly S patterns..Unless you can make that perverted, they were nothing like those pics. Nope !LOL They really were interesting ROFL

Xarinafamzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Fahima.Big smile

They were curly S patterns..Unless you can make that perverted, they were nothing like those pics. Nope !LOL They really were interesting ROFL
Imagine when the groom sees the brides hands.  "Darling, if you were going to get the karma sutra hennaed on you couldn't you have habd bigger hands?  Or put it somewhere where interesting where I can see it clearer."

llSerenityll

Go to top