Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. πŸ˜ƒ Eating biryani 😊 
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey am sleepy i might doze off anytime:-) bye nazma and fahima.

Good night ..Take care, Love you. Bye πŸ€—
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Yes, we all know about your melodramatic self very well so the explanations are unnecessaryπŸ˜† I'm just going to reply to your other post here. Thanks ! I didn't send a pm to anyone actually πŸ˜›  You did have a girly day..You're acting just like me with the haircut !! My head of hair felt so good and I loved the feel of it flying around my face when I walked. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I know! Hair cuts are so much fun!! I've been planning to get my hair cut for months!! But I never got rounding to making an appointment!! Finally pulled my finger out and rang the salon yesterday!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
catch you in a bit guys! 
famzii05 thumbnail

Just in case you're wondering why I'm back so soon, I brought my plate to the computer. πŸ˜ƒ Eating biryani 😊 

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!!   oh i would love some biryani right now! 
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I know! Hair cuts are so much fun!! I've been planning to get my hair cut for months!! But I never got rounding to making an appointment!! Finally pulled my finger out and rang the salon yesterday!!

They are !! I always look forward to my yearly haircut ..even if it was just a trim.πŸ˜† So I was doubly excited for a REAL haircut. πŸ˜† Good for you ! Feels great looking at a mirror doesn't it? Feels like you're a new person. Love that feeling. 😊
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

i aint eaten all day except a few sips of tea!!   oh i would love some biryani right now! 

You go eat right now or else. 😑 I'm going to be like how you were with me πŸ˜† I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! πŸ˜† 
NazmaJ thumbnail

They are !! I always look forward to my yearly haircut ..even if it was just a trim.πŸ˜† So I was doubly excited for a REAL haircut. πŸ˜† Good for you ! Feels great looking at a mirror doesn't it? Feels like you're a new person. Love that feeling. 😊

I haven't been to the hairdressers for over a year so i desperately needed to go!! Have a wedding tomorrow and I haven't a clue what to wear!!
NazmaJ thumbnail

You go eat right now or else. 😑 I'm going to be like how you were with me πŸ˜† I bet you would !! But you can't have any, you can't have any !! πŸ˜† 

I don't have a clue what we're eating tonight!
famzii05 thumbnail

there is nothing interesting to eat right now! so cant be bothered!! and its already 7pm.. so going to hav dinner at 9 anyway! please!! please!! you are so mean! πŸ˜­