Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

I nearly gave my monitor a tea bath when i first saw it.  Thought it would have lightened the mood but hey.  At least you like it.πŸ˜ƒ

Rofl 🀣It's not hard to amuse me though soo😳..yeah.πŸ˜†
Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Rofl 🀣It's not hard to amuse me though soo😳..yeah.πŸ˜†

There are some really funny photos on lolcats.  I am saving two piccies for when the spoof ends. 
So. How short did you cut your hair?
llSerenityll thumbnail

There are some really funny photos on lolcats.  I am saving two piccies for when the spoof ends. 
So. How short did you cut your hair?

I like the site Damn!LOL ..It has some crazy hilarious pictures. Make my day.πŸ˜† It isn't that short but it sure was a lot of cutting. πŸ˜› It comes down to my boobies πŸ˜†
Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

I like the site Damn!LOL ..It has some crazy hilarious pictures. Make my day.πŸ˜† It isn't that short but it sure was a lot of cutting. πŸ˜› It comes down to my boobies πŸ˜†

The goggie ones don't quite do it for me.    🀣  I would be called rapunzel if my hair covered my boobies.🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail

The goggie ones don't quite do it for me.    🀣  I would be called rapunzel if my hair covered my boobies.🀣

what do you mean "goggie" ? πŸ˜• Rofl !! You weren't kidding about the breasts rubbing against your knees huh?  🀣
Xarina thumbnail

what do you mean "goggie" ? πŸ˜• Rofl !! You weren't kidding about the breasts rubbing against your knees huh?  🀣

That's what they call dogs on lolcats.😊  and no I was not kidding about the breasts rubbing my kneesπŸ˜†  Just got to make sure that I have enough burn cream to put on my nips.  I get such bad carpet burns.ROFL
Xarina thumbnail
Ahlam. The witching hour is near for me.  Goodnight and rest your head.  You have to take care in your delicate situation. πŸ˜†πŸ€—Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
llSerenityll thumbnail

Ahlam. The witching hour is near for me.  Goodnight and rest your head.  You have to take care in your delicate situation. πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Xarina. I will use my delicate situation against you and kill you !!πŸ˜› No one suspects the pregnant lady πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Good night, Take care. Bye πŸ€—
Xarina thumbnail

Xarina. I will use my delicate situation against you and kill you !!πŸ˜› No one suspects the pregnant lady πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Good night, Take care. Bye πŸ€—

You can try.  πŸ˜†  I am invincible.  I have had my kids.πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail

You can try.  πŸ˜†  I am invincible.  I have had my kids.πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—

That's what they all say..oops, I meant said. 😈