Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Where've you all gone then?

replying to Shaun's thread.  Did you see the mehendi on the picture that Maddy had posted.  You could always do that.😉
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww crap I have to leave!!!

My stomach is killing me!! And I need to plan and then sleep!!! Damn them for making me go to work early!!!!!

Anyway I'll see you tomorrow!! I'm going to run out of school as soon as it finishes tomorrow!!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My stomach is killing me!! And I need to plan and then sleep!!! Damn them for making me go to work early!!!!!

Anyway I'll see you tomorrow!! I'm going to run out of school as soon as it finishes tomorrow!!!!

Baby kicking again eh? 😛Hope you get better soon 🤗 Good night !! Take care. Bye. Love you.
Xarina thumbnail

Too early for Braxton Hicks.😆  Goodnight Nazma.  Be well tomorrow.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Baby kicking again eh? 😛Hope you get better soon 🤗 Good night !! Take care. Bye. Love you.

😭😭😭😭😭 I don't wanna leave!!!! This baby is going to kill me!!!!!!

I can see everyone replying on Shaun's thread!! I can't be doing with reading stuff on forum at the moment!! I saw Vibha's thread about Rashi but I just keep well away from anything that I don't like - I mean Rashi not Vibha obviously!! Love Vibha!!!!

But I am going to leave!!!
Xarina thumbnail

😭😭😭😭😭 I don't wanna leave!!!! This baby is going to kill me!!!!!!

I can see everyone replying on Shaun's thread!! I can't be doing with reading stuff on forum at the moment!! I saw Vibha's thread about Rashi but I just keep well away from anything that I don't like - I mean Rashi not Vibha obviously!! Love Vibha!!!!

Yeah, it was a bit of a piss take on the forum today.  Shaun has got a death wish.  Rupal is gunning for him already.
llSerenityll thumbnail

😭 I don't wanna leave!!!! This baby is going to kill me!!!!!!

Grr, leave already 😡 You have to take care of yourself 😛..You are holding two lives..not just one. 🤣 I read without commenting ...I don't think it is something that needs to be discussed any further than "Rashi is a grown woman who knows right from wrong.She is listening to her evil mom and following her schemes step by step. She is not forced to do so at gunpoint. She can refuse to Kurmi any time, any day even now but she doesn't. She is evil and so is Kurmi. They are to blame." I don't see how that is so hard to comprehend. 
Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

Grr, leave already 😡 You have to take care of yourself 😛..You are holding two lives..not just one. 🤣 I read without commenting ...I don't think it is something that needs to be discussed any further than "Rashi is a grown woman who knows right from wrong.She is listening to her evil mom and following her schemes step by step. She is not forced to do so at gunpoint. She can refuse to Kurmi any time, any day even now but she doesn't. She is evil and so is Kurmi. They are to blame." I don't see how that is so hard to comprehend. 

Well said Ahlam.  I just read the posts, and posted a picture of a cat in a babygro which i thought was funny but no one was biting. 
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Well said Ahlam.  I just read the posts, and posted a picture of a cat in a babygro which i thought was funny but no one was biting. 

Thanks. Lol I saw that..Just commented on it. I think its really adorable 😳 😆
Xarina thumbnail

Thanks. Lol I saw that..Just commented on it. I think its really adorable 😳 😆

I nearly gave my monitor a tea bath when i first saw it.  Thought it would have lightened the mood but hey.  At least you like it.😃