Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Maddy ..In the time span of one night, you've caused so much chaos in Insanity . Nice pictures though  πŸ˜›

llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I sincerely hope people are intending on coming online tonight because I really need you to!!!!

Hey Nazma !! I'm feeling sick...Have a headache and the lower right side of my tummy hurts. 🀒  Felt pregnant for a second because I kept snapping on other people.  πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi you two.  Maddy was a scream wasn't she?πŸ˜†  How are you doing?

llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Hi you two.  Maddy was a scream wasn't she?πŸ˜†  How are you doing?

Not too well unfortunately. How about you?
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Not too well unfortunately. How about you?

As per usual.  What's wrong?
llSerenityll thumbnail

As per usual.  What's wrong?

Karma 😭 !! I kept saying Nazma is pregnant and now I'm feeling pregnant..Have a headache, stomach ache and having mood swings πŸ˜• Now I'll have to think about all my one-nighters and one-dayers I've had since last week...πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

Karma 😭 !! I kept saying Nazma is pregnant and now I'm feeling pregnant..Have a headache, stomach ache and having mood swings πŸ˜• Now I'll have to think about all my one-nighters and one-dayers I've had since last week...πŸ€’πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Poor you. Definitely sounds like karma.  You will definitley need to go back and think off all your little rendevous.  I think you may need to go back further than last week.  Morning sickness normally kicks in at around 7 weeks.πŸ˜ƒ
llSerenityll thumbnail

πŸ˜†  Poor you. Definitely sounds like karma.  You will definitley need to go back and think off all your little rendevous.  I think you may need to go back further than last week.  Morning sickness normally kicks in at around 7 weeks.πŸ˜ƒ

Woah now. You're asking me about all my little rendezvous I've had since past 7 weeks? 😲 I'm dead then. 😭 I didn't even get any contact info..heck, I don't even know their names!!. I'm screwed aren't I?.πŸ˜’ Oooh I do know the exact measurements of their sticks..will that help? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hiya girls!!

YOU ! 🀒Stay away from me !! 😭*Waves arms above my head and runs while screaming like a little girl*
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Nazma !! I'm feeling sick...Have a headache and the lower right side of my tummy hurts. 🀒  Felt pregnant for a second because I kept snapping on other people.  πŸ˜†

Aww poor baby!!
Karma sucks doesn't it?!?!

Hope you feel better soon!!