Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

🀣  Ahlam you are too much!!!!! Wish I could stay longer but i have to go now.  It is way past midnight.  Bye.   πŸ€—

bye Xarina!! good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams!! πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'll not do it again!!
It wasn't an electrocution - just some slight sparks which mean I've either short circuited the inverter or burnt out the cable!! My money's on the inverter!!
I just love taking things apart!! I should have been a technician or mechanic of some sort!! That would suit me down to the ground!! Although seeing as I mucked up a simple screen replacement I'm thinking maybe it's a good job I'm not!!

Yeah, that's what they all say. 🀒 I'm sorry but we are going to have to send you to a shrink !! Where he/she shall shrink that brain of yours so you cannot think of anymore brilliant ideas to kill yourself. πŸ˜ƒ If we hope hard enough, the technician might be hot πŸ˜‰ But it's highly unlikely πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yeah, that's what they all say. 🀒 I'm sorry but we are going to have to send you to a shrink !! Where he/she shall shrink that brain of yours so you cannot think of anymore brilliant ideas to kill yourself. πŸ˜ƒ If we hope hard enough, the technician might be hot πŸ˜‰ But it's highly unlikely πŸ˜†

I don't know what I'm going to do without my laptop!!
Ok it's not such a big deal but it's annoying!!
I'm going to have to hook it up to the tv and make sure I back up all my data before I send it off for repair!! And maybe remove anything incriminating like the Insanity Stories that I have saved!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

I'm going to have to hook it up to the tv and make sure I back up all my data before I send it off for repair!! And maybe remove anything incriminating like the Insanity Stories that I have saved!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we dont want the technician reading those do we? πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

I know what. Nazim will be sneaking in again to make yet another bun in that oven. 🀣 Yes, you wouldn't want the mechanic to find them and read them...Then when you go to pick the laptop up, he drags you into the back room 🀣
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail

I know what. Nazim will be sneaking in again to make yet another bun in that oven. 🀣 Yes, you wouldn't want the mechanic to find them and read them...Then when you go to pick the laptop up, he drags you into the back room 🀣

and tells you to act those scenes with him!! 🀣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: famzii05

and tells you to act those scenes with him!! 🀣

😲
And what kind of girl do you think I am???
Atually don't answer that!!!

Knowing my luck the technician is going to be a complete turn off!!
famzii05 thumbnail

😲
And what kind of girl do you think I am???
Atually don't answer that!!!

Knowing my luck the technician is going to be a complete turn off!!

what kind of girl? the one that does street action...  you have gained a high rep here! 🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

what kind of girl? the one that does street action...  you have gained a high rep here! 🀣

And we must not forget her classic one--The one that ties poor Gopi up with ties and leaves her to Ahem's devices !! 🀣Probably will be..most technicians are ugly nerds.  πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

And we must not forget her classic one--The one that ties poor Gopi up with ties and leaves her to Ahem's devices !! 🀣Probably will be..most technicians are ugly nerds.  πŸ˜†

oh yeah... ties... 🀣 and chocolate sauce...