India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hidden meanings : 9/4/12 (Page 2)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Wow! Marvelously done, Geet! All points were bang on! 
Loved how you connected the "give me back my fairy tale" with Kushi stripped off her old beliefs and Arnav's future implication to return it back to her. This was so simple a detail and hence easily overlooked but so deep in meaning. 
Awesome and mind blowing symbolism where you connected Anjali to the plants. I could NEVER have thought that way! So true, dear, so true...
And wow! Good pointer when you picked out that Anjali was missing in Arnav's initial confrontation with his family  regarding Kushi. Its true to a great extent. On realizing the truth of Shyam, there is going to a struggle of wills and probably Anjali will be in denial for a while. But she is an Angel as you said. She will come back to the two: like the curtain that fell on them in the green room!
The fog is settled in. Arnav cannot see the real Kushi, the one he fell in love with. Kushi cannot see the real Arnav, the one to whom she'd given her heart. Hope the kids can have some role to play in clearing a little of that fog...
Thanks for the PM, Geet. I couldn't sleep without seeing your post!!

Edited by Aquiline - 09 April 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
iT WOZZZ GREAT AND AWESOME
LUV READING THIS

gREAt PostClap

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana50

NICE POST

Thanks Embarrassed
Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Geet,  Your anaylsis is good and brings to light several interesting points.  Khushi has lost her fairy tale mentailty yes, but I am not sure you can ever go back to that child-like personality completely once it has been stripped away.  Secondly, you state correctly that ASR's world is Anjali but will khushi accept being 2nd all her married life.  I don't know.  As always you make me think and ponder.  Perhaps khushi/arnav should communicate with letters all the time, they seem to listen better that way.  Thanks for pm.  Always enjoy your post dear. 
I also liked your post on khushi/arnav smile and losing that smile.  What did you think of my answer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahGeet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Your analysis is pretty good actually. Nice job Geet.

Trina...!!! Hug

Thanks for reading the post and liking it Dear...Embarrassed
Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey Geet,  Your anaylsis is good and brings to light several interesting points.  Khushi has lost her fairy tale mentailty yes, but I am not sure you can ever go back to that child-like personality completely once it has been stripped away.  Secondly, you state correctly that ASR's world is Anjali but will khushi accept being 2nd all her married life.  I don't know.  As always you make me think and ponder.  Perhaps khushi/arnav should communicate with letters all the time, they seem to listen better that way.  Thanks for pm.  Always enjoy your post dear. 
I also liked your post on khushi/arnav smile and losing that smile.  What did you think of my answer...

Hey Punkin...Hug

I am glad that u always enjoy my posts... Thank u so much Dearie..Embarrassed

Well... regarding the post on ArHi's fading smile i think u would have choosen both options... am i ri8?Tongue
hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Nice job Geet Smile.. but frankly speaking, I didn't like today's episode much although there was symbolism Unhappy.. 
What I liked that Khushi is trying to maintain the silence, otherwise I could've hit my head to wall Angry..
I don't know about you, but I'm not happy to see today's sbs segment (the filler track during IPL) Unhappy.. I wished they could show something else indicating Khushi constant avoiding Arnav till the truth comes out/Arnav apologizes for his behaviour that day.. even I would love to see Khushi going to Lucknow to resolve the loan issue of her father (don't know what happened to it & what's the income surce for buaji household).. & thus a brief separation (half episode) between ARHI.. 

Edited by hi50 - 09 April 2012 at 3:59pm

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Yeah! About the beautiful rose that Sundari comes across and that the Beast tries to protect... Khushi said it was red.

And what colour sari was Anjali wearing today?

RED!! :)

Oh ...! i forgot bout it...
Thanks for reminding me Dear :)

Go to top