India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

When two become one..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
It was all about TWO becoming ONE tonight..The first frame of episode itself set the mood into FIRE..When they showed the two most  in love people were standing next to each other ..FULLY CONTENT..with a dream which never had no ends to it..!! Smiling to glory in happiness which can never be measured for endless time immemorial..!!Wohaaa..& those stealing cute glances they shared inbetween when Vishnu & Brahma cutely were blessing & wishing the newly wed again & asking their permission to leave them ..savour the moment with each other& their family..was Simply cuttest & outstanding..!!Must say Brahma ji saying now you are my son in law too Wink& I am soo proud of being that was sooo touching & special cute..!!Heart  Big smile
Ahh Nikhil Sinha has taken such delciate moments so awesomely blended it into the mytho aww...delicious simply delcious.Clap.Day DreamingYou are just what a doctor had ordered for me Nikhil Sinha ji..Embarrassedyou have done everything just RIGHT for meTongue..to go completely insane in love & happiness..which I am born crazy about.Clap.Day Dreaming  I salute you.I take a BOW to you on this 100th epi night ,officially declared by the MAN HIMSELF ...MOHIT RAINA.Tongue..Dancing..woha..God Bless your whole team ..I pray for you all everyday so it is as simple as that.Hug.

Mahadev tonight I felt has surrendered himself to his beloved's smile & happiness..he was relishing every bit of Satis' excitement ..shyness & happiness that Sati was experiencing in every cell of her body..Day DreamingawwwHug 
I am not able to manage to watch these..larger than life momentsWacko..in just two eyes yaar..poor two eyes of oursTongue & it has a work to engulf admire & drool at something as infinitely vast as a ocean..in the form of Mahadev & Sati's love awww..I pity my eyes & heart too..where do it keep all my madness & happiness..poor soul..!!Tongue

As Mahadev cutely watched girls surrounding his wife.. finally official wifeEmbarrassed..(because otherwisealso they were anyways Hubby & wifyHeart but for Daksh & his madness..Dead ) & then Shiv saw that uneasy looks of the never happy Man in this universe..Daksh..& asked sweetly to his beloved.."Sati..apne maata Pita ki aashirwaad nahin logi..??" awww..Mohit & his voice aw..tailor made to order for Mahadev's Gosh...how can it be soo perfect na..Day Dreaming..so calm & yet so authoritative ..wohaa..Clap  
Loved Prasuti blessing the most beautiful couple ever ..with all her heart..Aw..!!Daksh is not happy to see THE LORD NOT Falling at his feet..??I mean..ShockedAngry..how can he even think that way na..Gr..I hate him..!!leave him at that..YUCK..!!Deadbut Surendra Pal ji you are great..Clap

And the way Prasuti performed Aarti to the newly weds & later on apoloigised with kind & sensible words to Mahadev tell how foolish she was &  asks Mahadev to forgive her awww..thats like what is called the most sweetest Mom in law..aww.Wink.HugAnd Mahadev the soft hearted Bhola pardons her instantly telling Mothers always bless ..!!Woha..I so can imagine how proud & happy Prasuti might have been..!!AwDay Dreaming

Sati was feeling nothing nor seeing anything around her..she was completely immersed in HIm..ahh that hansome figure who the world prays as devonek dev Mahadev is her husband now..ahh she must be thinking she is still in her dreams awww..Day Dreamingshe was that over whelmed..& again when they were sitting next to each other Ahhh..who can do that yaar .. I mean just sit next to each other & no words spoken..yet they spoke volumes in expressions & the feelings through smiles & eye locks & eye stealing glances..wow wo wwow..!! Day Dreaming

But the best part of tonights awesome epi has to be,..when Prasuti places Sati's hand into Mahdev's yaar GOD..!! My heart just stopped ..uf..I have rewinded that moment at least 20 times already yes..Aw..That tender hands of Sati looked so yummy inhis powerful one na..Supremely awesome..Day Dreaming.Mahadev looking at his beloved when Prasuti says to mahadev" meri manushya ki Putri ko aape apna Patni swikar karke humara samman badaya hai ..leking Sati ko yogya bannemein agar samay lage aur woh kuch galati yan karein toh usko maaf kardijiye Mahadev..yeh keheke mein Sati ka haath aapko saumpti hoon "she says..& this dialouge usually Mom in laws tell every son in laws even at this age..aww..Mom's are always like that very ..sweet..Hug

And now comes the KILLER PART..I dont know how many of you have read my OS but I had imagined almost same atmosphere after Swayamvar Yaar..GOSH..this is like Highest dream coming true moment for me..Shockedyaar.Day Dreaming.Dont you all agree with me..aw..I am trembling in excitement ..& I have watched that precap & ercorded it in my Mobile also so that I can watch it any no fo times till tomorrow comes..Wohaaa..Sati sitting next to mahadev sooo adoringly holding is hands in her on her lap OMG..am I dreaming or what.Shocked.some one pinch me or  splash some waterWacko..My madness is getting uncontrolable..!!LOLHugThe rest of explanation I will spare it for tomorrow..Yahooo..!!DancingDay DreamingCensored

I am sorry but before I start my song dedication tonight I must say to  Mahadev & Maa Shakti I am going to take your permission to give an example of a very pasionate song tonight from a western band of Girls ..Spice Girls..it suits teh precap so perfectly & perfect for the mood..also..just married..head to toe ..cell by cell in love with each other seperated & yearning for 100 years & more..aoone at night..a passionate night with perfectly "LIT" atmosphere..wooo.Embarrassed.here it goes dont miss it..Censoredwohaaa the song is sexy passionate & awesome yaar..I love it..so much..!!Day Dreaming
here it goes..!!

Candle light and soul forever
A dream of you and me together
Say you believe it, say you believe it

Free your mind of doubt and danger
Be for real don't be a stranger
We can achieve it, we can achieve it

Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one

I need some love like I never needed love beforeDay Dreaming

I had a little love, now I'm back for moreEmbarrassed

Set your spirit free, it's the only way to beHeart

Silly games that you were playingTongue
Empty words we both were sayingEmbarrassed
Let's work it out boy, let's work it out boyHug

Anything that we endevour
Boys and Girls Go Good Together
Take it or leave it, take it or leave itDay Dreaming

Are you as good as I remember babyTongue, get it on, get it onWink
'Cause tonight is the night when two become oneDay DreamingHug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 09 April 2012 at 2:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

darshita10medhahpsridhithakurpooji2012-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusic**esha**mnx12coolfizzyraaspachshanti05Nikki_Titli...Jes...

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
am i the first one to comment???woopieee...Big smileDancing
beautiful post hema ji...luved each n every bit of it...u noe sumthin...reading ua posts itself one gets an impression ki aap kitni sweet hongi...HugHug
u tend to bring out each n everythin so beautifully,,,seriously...TAKE A BOW hema ji...ClapThumbs Up
well...i simply have no words...the epi was just magical...pure bliss...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(DAKSHU part editedAngry)
the way our MAHADEV n SATI ji kept stealing glances wid dos love adorned eyes.Day Dreamingit seemed as if they simply can't get enough of each other...totally luv struck...our two cute love birds...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and after watchin the precap...m totally in trance ...i don't know if anythin can be more romantic than this...two of them sitting together...holdng hands...haaye...even their hands seem to fit each other so perfectly...and a perfect ambience wid dimly lit diyas all around...its totally gonna be a pure SHIV SATI moment...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
pata nahi kal hum sab ka kya hoga...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by rythmdivine - 09 April 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurpooji2012TOTAL-ROMANTIC...Jes...

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
WAOOO awsom post HemaClapClapClapClapClapClap , u always leave me speechless
realy SHIVHeart HeartHeartHeartHeartSATISmileSmile  r just heaven ,eagrly waitin 4 tomorrow's episd seeing cute precapLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

am i the first one to comment???woopieee...Big smileDancing
beautiful post hema ji...luved each n every bit of it...u noe sumthin...reading ua posts itself one gets an impression ki aap kitni sweet hongi...HugHug
u tend to bring out each n everythin so beautifully,,,seriously...TAKE A BOW hema ji...ClapThumbs Up
well...i simply have no words...the epi was just magical...pure bliss...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(DAKSHU part editedAngry)
the way our MAHADEV n SATI ji kept stealing glances wid dos love adorned eyes.Day Dreamingit seemed as if they simply can't get enough of each other...totally luv struck...our two cute love birds...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and after watchin the precap...m totally in trance ...i don't know if anythin can be more romantic than this...two of them sitting together...holdng hands...haaye...even their hands seem to fit each other so perfectly...and a perfect ambience wid dimly lit diyas all around...its totally gonna be a pure SHIV SATI moment...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
pata nahi kal hum sab ka kya hoga...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

WOW NEhaShockedEmbarrassed.Thank you so much..& I take a bow to you too & DKDM & Mohit Mouni ..because its all of YOU who make me feel amazing & my madness gets bigger & bigger with each passing day..awww...you people are more sweeter than me to shower me with such sweet words yaar..EmbarrassedHug
I am actually getting scared what willl I write after tonights precaps what they have shown..I may just FREEZE you know..in happiness..LOLTongueDay DreamingMahadev himself has to save me..with Mata Sati..yaar..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

WAOOO awsom post HemaClap , u always leave me speechless
realy SHIVHeartSATISmileSmile  r just heaven ,eagrly waitin 4 tomorrow's episd seeing cute precapLOL

Awww..Ridhi & you always amaze me with your generous words..& help me boost up my energy & love for DKDM..God Bless & thank you sweet heart..HugAnd as for tonights epi..I may just faint or freeze you know..Thats worrying me..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

pooji2012 Senior Member
pooji2012
pooji2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hema,

You did it again and again yaar!!!!!Smile

Brilliant!!

Felt exactly how you have written.Big smile
 Day Dreaming
Was smiling through out the epi with tearful eyes.Big smile

Today Mohit has reached beyond perfection!!StarStarStar

Smiling constantly at his wife- what smile is that-warm, kind, romantic,divine!!!Day Dreaming

Sati smiling and blushing!!.
THis is a MADE IN HEAVEN PAIR!!!!Day Dreaming

Oh God her hand in his hand- GOD SAVE ME!!Day Dreaming

We have been despo about this since a long time!!!LOLLOLLOLWink 
The precap was great, holding and discussing about their eternal love awwawDay Dreaming

I so look forward for tomorrow's epi

I am despo for some hugs too hehe!!LOL

Edited by pooji2012 - 09 April 2012 at 9:06pm

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Didi!! Superb,mindblowng post!!i jst lvd d epi how cutely dey were lukng at each other its like m seeing a dream...through out d epi i kept on smilng n d precap!wow!its d mst dreamy moment i jst cn't describe d scene!it was beautiful!!nd 1 thng 2 ask aap itne excitement hone k baad itni ache se how cn u describe each nd evry scene so passionatly!!:-O hats off 2 u nd a *big hug*:-D...n d song s jst perfct fr d precap:-)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
actually di u r the best in sharing this kind of moments...u say each and every word that i have felt...so,i take a bow to you 4 it...Smile...and I also got to know that u r really the sweetest one...Big smile.how can u even write this things while I have tears in my eyes during reading your posts...Embarrassed

yes,u caught each and every moment.actually I lost my power to move when the precap ended...i was like frozzen with all the love and passion i have witnessed...Wacko...and i think Mouni had to apply more make up to look so shy.how can see look so shy in front of him...her shynees made it more difficult 4 me to watch as i was already blushing in front of tv...Blushing...n Mohit my god...suddenly he turned out to be the most romantic,loving and caring man btw he was passionate from the begining...Day Dreaming...i think Mohit and Mouni will kill me someday(maybe it will be tonight...i think i will faint even if  they sit next to each other...Confused)..n yes your posts also will kill me someday...and i guess it is the sweetest death i ever wanted...Dancing

Edited by jesmin.farjana - 10 April 2012 at 9:15am

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index