India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika was rather cute today (Page 3)

Jessica.Patel Goldie
Jessica.Patel
Jessica.Patel

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I think Manvi was cute today . Really cute.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenuAmmuKrishnala-xMidnightStarx

lokhande00 Newbie
lokhande00
lokhande00

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
jeevika was cute today her expressions were mind blowing
anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
The moment after Maya walks away and Jeevika raises her hands in prayer for strength was so so cute! I loved Jeevika today. She tried so hard but she has too good of a heart to knowingly manipulate a person. It's a good thing Viren is the lawyer in the couple, lol. I loved the Manvi-Beeji scene not just for the chemistry and the cuteness but also for the way they are showing Manvi lose her hair. I didn't mention this when Manvi first noticed her hair falling out but the CVs are writing the whole scenario very accurately. When my friend was diagnosed with leukemia a couple of years ago, the way her hair fell out, her feelings about losing her hair, how her mother reacted, it all pretty much was exactly how Manvi and Beeji have been acting. Showing Manvi's insecurity and Beeji's concern was spot on! Kudos to CVs. Another scene that I loved was how impatient Manvi was getting to speak to Virat, just as impatient they showed him being to speak to Manvi later in the episode. When the phone finally rang and you hear Dabbu pick it up in the back (with his full name! So funny!) and Manvi finally caves and calls Virat was so cute. The apology scene was good for me today because I felt like Manvi acted as Virat's conscience. He knew what he did was wrong and he didn't feel ok with himself but he needed her to push him to make the decision to do the right thing. Maybe this is a foreshadowing into the future? He might need Manvi to help him break his relationship with Maya since she was the one who got them together in the first place. The whole episode today would have gotten a 10/10 for me if they had just sneaked in a behna scene. It would have made it perfect. But since the CVs needed this episode to further character development for side characters (Maya in particular), I give it a 9/10.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Wow I have nothing to say today, you guys have said everything for this filler episode.

- Jeevika did something, she was hesitant but she went through with the plan because she had pledged to support her hubby throughout since she believes he may be right just because he has always put his family first. Really cute but making Maya a vamp complete with bg music just pisses me off

- Best scene for me was Manvi/beeji, beautifully portrayed and so natural the way beeji got mad at her then Manvi tried to make up with her.

- special nod to the Manvi/Dabbu/Badi Beeji scene that was way too cute, badi beeji is a joker, bless her.

- Well things are still moving in the forward direction, this Maya angle will be done with this week unless she plans to play stalker even after the break-up but whatever there will be movement, overall, pace is pretty decent, enough to keep me satisfied for the time being.

poojaroy1985Amii90

Indifference Goldie
Indifference
Indifference

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree jeevika was so adorable and cute today.She had so many inhibition still relied on  virenji's words.whole acting wasnt that bad.Though she douldnt succeed this time,maybe another time she will.Aakhir behen toh maanvi ki ha nai.thoda sa nautankipan tho banta hai LOL

Did not like the way cvs shows Virat's apology.It was completely due to maanvi's influence.They shud've shown somw f/b scenes and virat feeling guily.but cvs rushed it and showed maanvi's order is above everything else for virat now Confused.Just loved devar-bhabhi.one of my most favourite relation today .they are not sugar sweet like jeeju-bhabhi still have a sweet understanding and bond.yep both are so goodlookingEmbarrassed.Its also cos Kushal-Krystle are very close pals offscreen ,their scenes come out so natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--Aarzoo-- Senior Member
--Aarzoo--
--Aarzoo--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
omg virat is listenng to viren how cool and jeevika was so adorable 2day but maya is too smart for her
Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA after long time, I laughed so much watching the episode- JEEVIKA stole the show. I am growing in love with her character day by day; how she is developing over time. We are witnessing a new side of her- everyday something new unfolds. Although, she didn't have any funny one liners like Manvi but her EXPRESSIONS did it all! The way her face dropped after seeing Maya agreeing with her was priceless & made it obvious that it wasn't her who was saying all that- someone else had planted that idea in her hand. Everything she said to Maya was verbatim of what Viren had told her. How innocent and pure she looked- doing it all for Viren although she didn't want to do it! Damn cute!

On the other hand of course, that little bhabhi-dewar scene was amazing- they share great chemistry! I loved her smile when Virat mentioned that oh bhai's fav kheer slightly in a teasing manner but she wasn't blushing this time- which was good for a change :) Her comfort level in the house and with others is pretty evident nowadays. Loved her smile after Virat left the kitchen knowing that Virat was eager to see his brother to apologize. 

And finally, how can I forget Manvi?! Amazing- her whole positive take on her illness just leaves me speechless like others in the house. Beeji was worried but again Manvi comforted her and turned the whole scene into a funny one. She is living her life to the fullest; as a character we don't see major changes in her- her mannerisms, wit, humour, zest to live life- all are intact which is great to see rather than seeing her crying and sitting on a bed rest and look more sick than she already is! Nia is doing an amazing job!!! 

*I hope for tom's precap- Virat actually listens to Viren for once and gives him a chance to explain and prove what he wants to achieve*

poojaroy1985canuck-umz

Go to top