Posted: 12 years ago
Overall, quite a fillerish episode. The brother forgiveness scene didn't seem that convincing to me simply because if Virat's main drive to ask for forgiveness from his own brother was the fact that Manvi would talk to him again then I'm quite disappointed by his motive. Nevertheless the chemistry between both KT's was pleasant especially the hug.

Manvi-Beeji scene was one that brought a smile to my face (barring the hair loss :( ). Nia and Anuji share some beautiful chemistry. Loved the whole 'Dadi amma' manaoingπŸ˜›

Personally, the scene which stood out to me the most in the entire episode was the Jeevika-Maya scene shockingly. It might be because for the first time in a while, Jeevika was playing an active role rather than staying mum. She failed at getting Maya's true colours out but you have to give it to her for trying. She is SO innocent. Her hesitancy while lying was seriously cute especially when she re-iterated Viren's words as if she was reading from a textbook πŸ€£ Absolutely loved Krystle in this scene. I think this particular scene made the episode somewhat interesting otherwise not much happened to get the storyline moving.

I won't even talk about the behnas, if they're non-existent then no point of mentioning them either.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention the small Virat-Jeevika scene in the kitchen!! It was really nice to see them smiling like that. They make such a good looking devar and bhabhi pair 😳
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Haha I agree with you on Jeevika, she was really cute in today's episode! She tried so hard to double cross Maya, but looks like Maya is too clever!! Jeevika was so uncomfortable and nervous, I felt so sorry for her. LOL, but atleast she tried and stuck with her husband! It was a very different side from what we usually see her do, well done Krystle on the awesome acting! πŸ˜† 
🀣 Reemz totally agree! She was SO SO cute today! I just loved how she kept on thinking about Viren's words and hesitated so much <3 Krystle was amazing today! 

Jeevika was absolutely adorable today. Loved how her acting fitted so much in her character.

Krystle too cute, sweet, innocent as Jeevika today.😊😊
I agree. But Virat will soon catch Maya Red Handed. & her BG tune. It hurts my ears! 
I agree. Jeevika was SO cute today, especially the faces she kept on making like i dont wanna do this, someone help me please πŸ˜† Loved Krystle today :)
umm Reemz,i was also worried on that forgiveness issue,but it wasnt Manvi only..
He was upset himself..While talking on fone,he said that he was having a bad day and stuff..and he dint wana say it but bhai...
infact it was one of the main reasons,i liked the epi a lot,cos I was very worried and I felt relieved to see that apology wasnt due to Manvi's insisting only...In his room also,he was upset,before he called her up again..He couldnt face J easily,cos he did feel guilty..Manvi's insistence helped in hastening the process,for sure..(like he dint wait for the meeting to get over) but personally,I was relieved to see that it wasnt 'M 'only'.. :)
Her expression when Maya agrees was πŸ€£ Could she get more obvious? Even before she began talking, she took like a huge gulp to get herself prepared. It was extremely adorable! There is so much they can explore with Jeevika's character especially in the coming episodes.

BTW I find it strange how Maya has been turned in to a completely negative character :\ I thought she was grey but now they've turned her completely vampish and she even has her own bg music 😳
Originally posted by jz4amrit

umm Reemz,i was also worried on that forgiveness issue,but it wasnt Manvi only..
He was upset himself..While talking on fone,he said that he was having a bad day and stuff..and he dint wana say it but bhai...
infact it was one of the main reasons,i liked the epi a lot,cos I was very worried and I felt relieved to see that apology wasnt due to Manvi's insisting only...In his room also,he was upset,before he called her up again..He couldnt face J easily,cos he did feel guilty..Manvi's insistence helped in hastening the process,for sure..(like he dint wait for the meeting to get over) but personally,I was relieved to see that it wasnt 'M 'only'.. :)

Hmmm maybe if they hadn't shown Virat remembering Manvi's words 'if you don't apologise to Viren then I won't talk to you' right before he was about to apologise then I would have had the same view but the fact that he remembered her words seemed like that was the main motive. I know he felt bad already and I completely forgot to mention how much I loved the Bhabhi-Devar scene in kitchen!! That was really cute <3 
and yes,I liked how J tried today...obv it couldnt work out cos that's just not Jeevika type..I liked her 'trying to act-out' acting today :D
also loving her wardrobe these days .