Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

When will Viraj realize Jhanvi's not dead?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
When will he realize it? 

In today's episode (from what I have read) Viraj is still not aware that Jhanvi's alive and he's still cursing her for leaving him. A few weeks back, we were all surprised that he figured out the truth so quickly but later realized he actually hasn't figured out anything at all. Now they show him going around the house getting angry every second because nothing's going right.

It's getting a bit tiring. I want him to realize already and get the story moving. I want to know what will he do and what will his reaction be when he realizes Jhanvi's not dead. First, how will he realize it? The theory about Jhanvi's ring not being there on the dead body's finger or the dead body's height being shorter than Jhanvi's has gone for a toss. The reports that said Jhanvi was "dead" is supposedly real to him. Everybody in Manali thinks she's dead. The only possibility I can see is that he shifts to Delhi and sees Jhanvi on the streets.

But when will that happen??? I want that CVs to take the story forward now and stop dragging this realization. How much longer can they show him cursing or him getting angry that nothing is going right without her? HC already made his entry and Jhanvi is also slowly getting used to her new life so it's time to take Viraj's story forward.

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 April 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007Manipadma--Flora---prime-..Naina..sub_rosanewt2007-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrishshanti05pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will Viraj realize Jhanvi's not dead?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Okay now you can comment. Tongue

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
You know, if they hadn't shown the realization then it would be one thing. But we saw him make two connections.  And then he just drops it.  It's weird.  What happened?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

You know, if they hadn't shown the realization then it would be one thing. But we saw him make two connections.  And then he just drops it.  It's weird.  What happened?

That's what I'm confused about! He made the two connections twice (once when he was in the hospital and then again at his house). The second time he seemed so sure that Jhanvi's alive and if he wasn't sure he was confident enough to at least get to the bottom of things... and then he goes to Jhanvi's parent's house, returns home, and is now torturing some girl. It's like he completely forgot about the connection he made. Or the CVs forgot. Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--..Naina..-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Good point. Honestly, I feel like them not letting the connections Viraj made go any further is going against his characterization. He's always been someone that's pretty much too smart for his own good, so this should have been a piece of cake for him.

Beyond all of that though, the CVs need to be able to manage the two "parallel" storylines well. Although I know it's NOT (-_-) going to happen, they really should concentrate on both of them at once instead of shifting their attention completely to one track and sidelining/making the other track useless.

The story can only move forward when Viraj realizes Jahnvi's alive, and like you said, it's only going to get more tiring the longer they postpone that.

Edited by Naina2127 - 09 April 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--sub_rosa-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I don't think Viraj dropped it just yet but it isn't substantial for him to go on just yet. I like that cv are showing Viraj this way (HATE THE PACE) but still it shows that Viraj isn't as in control as he would like to believe. The truth of the matter is Jahnvi is weak and controllable and that made him feel like a giant. Prime example look at the girl he just hired, there was no fear in her eyes, the girl look strong and resourceful. The look in the girl eyes was what the hell are you doing or what's wrong with you? The only time we saw a glimpse of reaction is when he used the knife to cut the thing from her mouth and when Viraj ask her to leave the girl ran out without looking back. Jahnvi would've moved in slow motion looking back wondering if is a trick. Viraj has sent his assistant to find his mother and he hasn't returned yet so let's see what happens.

Raghav just enter and I think cv with build on his characterization for the audience to know his back story before Viraj learns Jahnvi is alive. How he finds Jahnvi and what lengths and role Raghav will play in helping Jahnvi will all come in to play then.

I can't stress enough how I've been hating the pace of this show. I know part it was due to HC entry and now that he's here the snail movement needs to end.

OK gets most of there trp on weekends and with channel revamping to 30 mins 5 days a week DSD CV will need to step it up big time.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 09 April 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniummesulaiman

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
@ Mystic: patience bhaiyaji!! LOL that is all i can say!! thoda sabr karo..and let the story float.. Cvs know what they are doing with each N every character.Embarrassed

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 09 April 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..mysticgoryfilms

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Krrish you have more patience then the rest of us LOL I'm like ready for some high drama and action.

Gosh can't believe am saying that there was a time I couldn't eat while watching cause you never know what will set him off to do something. Now I find myself eating while I watch and listen to see if he'll give one of his witty one liners. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--..Naina....Apz..-Nakshatra-ummesulaimanmysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.