ROSID dream proposal

shammaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I love ROSID which is needless to say ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have already started dreaming of ROSID Mumbai trip. And more than that I am excited about the proposal, ROSID is the most adorable couple ever n I hope cvs give them that kind of extraordinary scene of their proposal. 
But till cvs give us that scene, let's run our imagination wild and make the best proposal scene ever. How should the proposal happen? Where should it happen? Who should take the first step and how beautifully they do it? 
Let's live a dream rosid proposal. Hop in ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS- movie references are also welcome. Like I would want an entire dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge to happen over this Mumbai trip. Rosid fighting, their cute nok jhonk, roli getting drunk, Sid taking care of her, they getting lost together and surviving through tough times in their own sweet style, and slowly and steadily realising how much they love each other. And I can go on and on and on picturing ROSID in every ddlj scene already. I just love them ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i love rosid as well! I hope this happens it would be so dreamy! ๐Ÿ˜
jjangunme thumbnail
i hope the cvs will actually let them go to Mumbai this time.
anyways, what a cute episode today!โค๏ธ

i want the cvs to bring in a cameo character of a guy who will be friends with Roli [in college]and make Sid all jeolous, which might will help Sid blurt out to Roli in anger that no other guys has any right on Roli beside him and he doesn't like the way she smiles at that guy etc etcโ˜บ๏ธ and Roli will confusingly tell him that the guy is just someone who goes to same college with her. I don't want them to bring a cameo girl because we all know in Indian drama, cameo ladies last really long and turns evil so yeah..

Possible dialogue after that
Roli: Before, what did u mean by that..?
Sid: [acting like he doesn't know what she's talking about]...๐Ÿ˜ณwhat do u mean? what did i say?
Roli: you said you don't like it when i smiled at my friend and...
Sid: oh..we're late..mataji must be waiting..
Roli: But u didn't answer my question.. i smell something burning
Sid: i don't smell anything
Roli: ofcourse u won't๐Ÿ˜† because u are the one who is burning with jealousy right now
Sid: Uff yeh ladki bhi na, kitna bak bak garti hai [sorry for my bad hindi lol]
Grabs her hand and takes her to his car for the ride back home
Roli keeps on laughing teasingly at Sid throughout the whole way back home๐Ÿ˜ˆ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm about the proposal,
I don't want that to happen right now. First i want both Sid and Roli to realize how much they mean to each other. Right now, we can see through Sid's action that he does care for Roli, a LOT haha and i hope he realizes that he's doing this not because of his friendship with Roli but because he's actually falling for her. I want him to make Roli believe that he's doing that because he cares for her.

Edited by jjangunme - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes itni jaldi proposal ki nahi hai we want more rosid scene in which they feel liking and love for each other its more romantic then confession so please cv SHOW US MORE ROMANTIC AND BEUTIFUL SCENE IN WHICH THEY FEEL LOVE .HOPE SO KI rosid other scene ki tarah yeh bhi cute and different honge.

Ritii thumbnail
wow cv ko bhi kuch kerne dete hai sab hum loge he decide ker lenge.

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aoishi_2006 - 12 years ago
prerna18 thumbnail
i would also want the proposal not to happen now. this is so much fun. rosid chemistry is outstanding and entertaining. all i want is their scenes to go on n on. lovely scene today. they are just tooo good. love them like crazy.