Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The PRINCE in my DREAMS n the BEAST in my REALITY (Page 6)

dhivy Senior Member
dhivy
dhivy

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
such a deep analysis yu had made..
mind blowin dear..
yeah, the kids r definitely goin to be the healers here... nd special mention to tat cute kid, harpreet... 
i can relate nikhil to arnav , especially wen he made a deal wit arnav ..it was a really cute scene callin him as 'shatan ji, aap harpreet ko khalo', nd sendin other two girls to tak care of khusi didi, (i mean sundari )by tellin  them 'kaha na, mein sambhaloonga'... tat was sooo arnav style.. i feel arnav might be lik him durin his chilhood days..
nd then comes "harpreet".. i can relate his cuteness wit khushi... t bubbliness, very naughty, especially wen he ran nd hide himself wen arnav came .. wen others were shoutin , he s t oly one who hides himself behind t screen on seein arnav... nd peepin his oly one eye out... its was tooo cute.. nd everytime he shouts lik "oye, .. mein hotha to mooh thod detha" ..it was lik kushi, wen evr she wants to challenge arnav.. 
nd wen nikhil said no for givin t letter to arnav 2nd time, it was harpreet who said "darpok" which made nikhil to accept it.. as lik wen ever arnav says no to somethin nd its kushi who ll make him accept to do.. nd t pencil fight , its harpreet who said sorry first.. lik in our case, if any fight happens between them , its kushi who ll always say sorry first.. nikhil and harpreet are so similar to arnav nd kushi at their childhood days.. seriously yaar, the episode was mind blowin..lovely kids..  hats off to the CVs... nd as i said befor, aquiline yaar, yu r really a genius.. great work :-)  thanks for the PM..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineAthena.

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
BEST bit of the analysis for me:   They know that the best mirror cannot be found in that house or any house for that matter. Arnav's mirror is Kushi's eyes and Kushi's mirror is Arnav's eyes. They see themselves in all their beauty and love in each other's eyes if ever they stop to gaze...and yes, when Rabba Ve runs in the backdrop. Kushi is beautiful when reflected in his eyes and Arnav is her loving Prince when he sees himself in the reflection of her love-filled eyes..."Unki Anken," he said at Holi, because he saw the real Arnav, hidden inside of him, every time he looked into her eyes.

Welcome back! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhivy

such a deep analysis yu had made..
mind blowin dear..
yeah, the kids r definitely goin to be the healers here... nd special mention to tat cute kid, harpreet... 
i can relate nikhil to arnav , especially wen he made a deal wit arnav ..it was a really cute scene callin him as 'shatan ji, aap harpreet ko khalo', nd sendin other two girls to tak care of khusi didi, (i mean sundari )by tellin  them 'kaha na, mein sambhaloonga'... tat was sooo arnav style.. i feel arnav might be lik him durin his chilhood days..
nd then comes "harpreet".. i can relate his cuteness wit khushi... t bubbliness, very naughty, especially wen he ran nd hide himself wen arnav came .. wen others were shoutin , he s t oly one who hides himself behind t screen on seein arnav... nd peepin his oly one eye out... its was tooo cute.. nd everytime he shouts lik "oye, .. mein hotha to mooh thod detha" ..it was lik kushi, wen evr she wants to challenge arnav.. 
nd wen nikhil said no for givin t letter to arnav 2nd time, it was harpreet who said "darpok" which made nikhil to accept it.. as lik wen ever arnav says no to somethin nd its kushi who ll make him accept to do.. nd t pencil fight , its harpreet who said sorry first.. lik in our case, if any fight happens between them , its kushi who ll always say sorry first.. nikhil and harpreet are so similar to arnav nd kushi at their childhood days.. seriously yaar, the episode was mind blowin..lovely kids..  hats off to the CVs... nd as i said befor, aquiline yaar, yu r really a genius.. great work :-)  thanks for the PM..

LOL so true! These 2 boys ARE like ArHi! 
Great connection :)
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
heyi... i loved the ur story-telling today(got a new flavour of ur writing skills-humour ans satire)
and loved the picture u used... amazing... the episode today had deep meanings and we cud see it in both of their eyes... sanaya and barun were too good... khushi's words, her expression, her pain brought tears to my eyes... pal me prince pal me shaitan... pal me sukh pal me dukh... woh samajh hi nai payi...
and how arnav looks at her...
i am so overwhelmed!!!!!

Aquiline

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ah Bubbly!! what a beautiful analysis hun!! Loved it loved it loved it!! You remember dear.. I always said this show is so much like a fairytale to me? Seems like the CVs approved..! I loved the episode.. but now reading this, I find more meaning, more significance in the words said and the actions carried out!! I have nothing to add to this..

But for once, I have to say this.. the conversations took the prize according to me!! They somehow are more lustrous than the digging deeper today!! Thoroughly enjoyed them.. want to comment on so many of them but spoilt for choice!! You know how I tend to go on!! Ouch

And another mention.. loved the addition of pictures to the post!!

Aquiline

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hey lin,

sorry for late reply, just read ur analysis n love ur positivity

i too loved the episode...thanks for pmBig smile

Aquiline

anshi-raizada Senior Member