Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The PRINCE in my DREAMS n the BEAST in my REALITY (Page 3)

-FarwiiDobaara- IF-Dazzler
-FarwiiDobaara-
-FarwiiDobaara-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
"One moment Prince, another moment Beast."... That was indicating that they are somewhat coming near to the confession.

We now have 3 confessions...They were intoxicated and confessed without knowing *BEST day ever*... 2 almost confessions. One from Arnav as Ranjha. and one from Khushi as Sundari* I am hoping that it would be Arnav who slips and tells her how much he loves her...!!

Khushi somewhat used fairytale to relate it to her own life...and when she had said that...Arnav went back to thinking about what she had said and it made him think about the Heer&Ranjha scene...

That day!!! CAN'T Wait!! Day Dreaming

LOVELY Analysis...Read every single part of it!! Made me realise that I for one don't very much attention to these details that you had pointed out beautifully...LOL!! Great post hon!! Keep writing for people like me who are in need of somebody to analyze Arhi and their symbol of love much further than what we see portraying in the show Embarrassed

<33

Edited by SweetFarwii - 09 April 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Sweet Farwii: Hi there, don't always see you visiting my post this early on. Thanks a lot for that comment. Loved the way you described the almost confessions in the form of an epic in Arnav and as a fairy tale in Kushi.  We all wait for that day! And yes, there are many on this Forum who bring out the magic and meaning of ArHi. I am happy you felt that I could help to share in offering it...

Edited by Aquiline - 09 April 2012 at 3:30pm
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis of the episode as always! Loved today's epi a lot.
Beauty and the Beast.. a simple fairytale but the way in which it was woven into ArHi's story.. simply breathtaking<3
Everything from Khushi's realisation that the beast & the raj kumar are one to Arnav's smiling playful nature surfacing.. a brilliant episode.

A few things which have been on my mind since watching though.. 
Arnav is the one who initiates communication- 1st by trying to talk to her (but she turns her back to him and refuses) and then again via letters.. don't know if that's important in the upcoming episodes and when the whole Shyam truth comes out or not but i found that little bit quite interesting. 
Secondly, the kids are acting as a path of communication for ArHi.. but Anjali gets hold of the letter at the end.. she's stopped the letter reaching it's destination.. is that somehow symbolic of her being the barrier as well as the bridge in Arnav & Khushi's relationship? Will that letter ever reach Arnav?=\

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hi, there midnight.blue: Yes, that is an important question: will the letter reach Arnav? It will depend on tomorrow's epi what Anjali's real role is: is it just bridge or is it also barrier? Again, that was a superb point you brought out that Arnav was the one who initiated the conversation with Kushi which had been broken off for two days...it has a lot significance really. Thanks for bringing out these points dear...missed you comments lately.

Edited by Aquiline - 09 April 2012 at 4:05pm

Sienna..

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I like the way kushi said prince and the beast are same and how is possible comfort and pain be one?

Thanks for the good analysis

Aquiline

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Aquiline, another super analysis. Love the digging deeper. Notice that Anjali was wearing a beautiful red sari; could that represent Arnav's rose???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks saya2012! 
And rana: That is a marvelous finding, dear. Yes, there is an outstanding possibility. Arnav marrying Kushi to safeguard his rose, making it clear to Shyam and Kushi that no one is to mess with his sister's life. Yes, Anjali can be his rose... Like Beauty had seen the rose first before seeing the Beast in that castle, Kushi had seen Anjali first and then learnt of Raizada Mansion being Arnav's home too. ...maybe there might be more insight in this theory in tomorrow's episode. What say, rana, shall we wait for tomorrow? Or wait: do YOU have anything to say in this light?

Sienna..

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Thanks saya2012!
And rana: That is amarvelousfinding, dear. Yes, there is anoutstandingpossibility. Arnav marrying Kushi tosafeguardhis rose, making it clear to Shyam and Kushi that no one is to mess with hissister'slife. Yes, Anjali can be his rose...LikeBeautyhadseentherose first before seeingtheBeast in that castle, Kushihadseen Anjali first and then learnt of RaizadaMansionbeing Arnav's home too. ...maybe there might be moreinsightin this theory intomorrow'sepisode. What say, rana, shall we wait fortomorrow? Or wait: do YOU haveanythingto say in this light?

Thanks Aquiline. I really don't have much to say usually. Perhaps Anjali (the red rose) represents Arnav's heart. As w know he is still trying to fight his feelings for Khushi when he is in his 'Shatan' mode. Anyways, I love reading your take on each episode. I look forward to it every evening even though I am a bit slack on posting, but will try to post more often.

Aquiline

Go to top