Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -KaJenAbhiya-

Soo... You still like him? 

Yes WE still like each other and he had even told his mum about me!
mcdreamy. thumbnail
That's the problem! Ab kya ... i have no idea :|
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Nope i told him that im not allowed to date him and he got pissed with me remember and then i stopped speaking to him until he texted me while im on holiday :/ and i replied back just once and ... that's about it!
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. well you should text him.  I mean, you're in Canada right now so you don't have to face him or anything but I would say tell him everything through a text.  I mean, yeah, it's not easy or anything, but better to explain everything through a text.  Tell him you still love him and miss him and see what he says.  If he still loves you, he'll text you back and tell you what he thinks.  And if you don't wanna do that, then call up some of your mutual friends and ask them about Saleem.  See what he's doing right now.
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Wow.. well you should text him.  I mean, you're in Canada right now so you don't have to face him or anything but I would say tell him everything through a text.  I mean, yeah, it's not easy or anything, but better to explain everything through a text.  Tell him you still love him and miss him and see what he says.  If he still loves you, he'll text you back and tell you what he thinks.  And if you don't wanna do that, then call up some of your mutual friends and ask them about Saleem.  See what he's doing right now.

UM bad idea dude :| i am not talking to him at all if he wants to talk to me then he can, but im not talking to him coz i dont wanna betray my mum and i love my mum way too much than Saleem! I can let go of thousands of saleem for my mum! He knows why i cant date him so he should understand that and if he doesn't then well what can i do ?! Not much so yeahh .. whatever im just gonna let it be :)
Medha. thumbnail
I totally understand.  Parents are always worth more. 😊  But still.  Saleem should've understood. :/  But oh well.  I hope everything becomes alright between you two. :)
mcdreamy. thumbnail

I totally understand.  Parents are always worth more. 😊  But still.  Saleem should've understood. :/  But oh well.  I hope everything becomes alright between you two. :)

Yea i think he is just confused ... bechara 😆 oh well im not allowed to date yet but i will be when im 18 if he can wait till that time then GREAT :D but if not then i guess God has something better in st0re for me and him tehee =)
Medha. thumbnail
That's the spirit! 😃  
mcdreamy. thumbnail

That's the spirit! 😃  

Hehe kuch seekh mujhse :)
Medha. thumbnail