India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hope is still there for me

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I just watched the episode, the SBS news was scary today, that the split won't happen and GoShi are going to work together to make it not happen. But I'm thinking as Baa said the division of property (material goods) is happening the same night and from the next day the families will live in the same house but as separate families, I still have hope that kind of split will still happen.

Hetal and Kokila are estranged, both will find it difficult to extend the olive branch and talk to bridge the gap, so I think the split as described in the first paragraph will still happen (as Baa is talking next day the split to happen). 

Then what we were all hoping for, Hetal to realise Kokila was right about Rashi will still happen, as she will have to do all the work and Rashi will develop a headache and not do nothing...that is why I'm still hopeful.

Talking more about Rashi now, a few days ago she said on the phone to her mother she was bored, her life was stretching ahead of her with nothing to do, I'm thinking that is the reason she does the kalakaries to make each day different and to be party of a secret that no-one else knows, because with the Baa conspiracy or secret and Hetal and Kokila are the the ones being played Rashi is thoroughly enjoying this, life is better now for her, more exciting, you can see the smiles and the enjoyment on her face.

But as others are probably thinking this enjoyment will blow up in her face as when people (her side of the family) discover her true nature, she could be in the dog house.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

samniibinataadharsancheetakanajigokulXarinaAish3003sandyukkaka.lgVinder90-AmalAziz-NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I'm also hoping that a split of some sort does happen but am deeply disappointed that Rashi won't be incriminated due to it!!
She's enmeshed in the kalakari that has caused the split so will be on her best behaviour. She's not going to give anyone a reason to target her.
I'd love the enjoyment to blow up in her face but I don't see it happening!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasandyuk-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm also hoping that a split of some sort does happen but am deeply disappointed that Rashi won't be incriminated due to it!!
She's enmeshed in the kalakari that has caused the split so will be on her best behaviour. She's not going to give anyone a reason to target her.
I'd love the enjoyment to blow up in her face but I don't see it happening!!

I didn't really have hope that Gopi would incriminate her sister, she doesn't like to cause pain to anybody, she had her chance with the mangoes when Aham would have even backed her up when Rashi blamed her, and also she saw the scarf of Urmila with mango juice on it, but she chose to take the blame, for Gopi the family being united is paramount to pointing fingers when someone has done wrong, I think being so holi as she is she leaves the judgement of people to Kanahji. 

So I knew Rashi would not be incriminated in the tension she had caused between Hetal and Koki, but I did pin a lot of hope in a split happening and for Rashi's true nature, laziness and her greed to come out in the open to Hetal/Chirag and Jigar. I agree totally that she will be on her best behaviour and not do any kalakaries on anyone as she is enjoying the drama Baa is pulling on Koki and Hetal, she is smiling and being entertained by this whole matter (batwara). 

Also what struck me is when she and Gopi were watching from upstairs she seemed to welcome the split, if you recall what she said, she said something to the effect that all is right now, that everyone gets what they put into the joint family and all do things for their own family, but what she is forgetting is she relies on Gopi to do a lot for her if it comes to crafts, cooking its Gopi she turns to...well lets watch I just want the split to happen and for us to see Rashi suffer because of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
One thing I have noticed about SNS is when it's Urshi, the kalakari backfires in strange ways, not directly but indirectly. So the direct way would have been for Rashi to be found out that she caused this friction between Hetal and Koki and indirect comeuppance is that MBP (her family) have their eyes opened and never question Kokila's methods with regards with dealing with Rashi and for MBP to become tougher with Rashi in the future so she doesn't have the opportunity to manipulate them again.

-AmalAziz-NazmaJ

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I think what is happening is good, I am sure Hetal will realise what Rashi is like soon enough. I hope that Baa realises through this exactly whar Rashi is like. I hope she notices that she is having far to much fun. If there was a complete split then it would be really hard to bring the families back together. I have a good feeling about what the cvs are doing.

NazmaJ-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top