Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Woah! Cute analysis, I must say! :)
LOVED today's episode...and your post made it absolutely lovable! πŸ˜ƒ
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOVED your postπŸ‘
Really loved Nikhil The Postman!!!πŸ€—Baapre!!Expressions ke maamle mein toh he was like Barun's 'personal bachcha'!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shalini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Great post dear :)

One thing that really touched me was that it was Arnav (like per-wedding times) who started the chitthi communication ... He took a step to communicate with her since he realized she is not talking him :)

The only take away from Today for Arnav should be Khushi's declaration that the beast and her prince are same person ... Khushi is giving clues to Arnav - clues about her heart. It's to see now when he starts sorting these out.

Thank you! 😊

I too loved the fact that he started the communication when she made clear that she wasn't talking to him. Things are about Khushi's reality are dawning on Arnav, in small doses. He first saw it at the Fancy-dress where she gave up her prize. He is noting them, but I'spose he isn't yet connecting the dots, it seems.

Today, a wonderful thing happened - when she said that the Prince and the Beast were the same person, he didn't reject or overlook that as a part of the story. He related to it and understood that she did mean him and it didn't make him feel too good about his behavior with her.
Shalini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Good post...alls fine excelt one imp thing...He doesnt TRUST her...he wrote in the letter, dont lie to the kids...He thinks shes a liar, everyhting she does n says is a lie to him...hes in denial...he doesnt want to believe her, cause acc to him what he sees n hears is the truth...thats all...

Thank you!

I agree he does not trust her. 😊 But I also feel that in this instance, he was just provoking her to talk to him - to respond. It's been two days he hasn't talked with her and this is about as much as he can take, I s'pose. I feel this is just a very 'Arnav' kind of attempt to have her talk to him - without making it look too apparent that he was missing talking to her.

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis shalini
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜ƒ thank you Shalini
superb analysis...πŸ‘
loved it😊
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with u!
Each and every point u mentioned is perfect!
It was indeed a great episode!
Personally my fav part of epi was arnav and nikhil convo!
That convo was just truely adorable!
And offcourse baruns smile...
And i m **thud**
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome awesome awesome analysis sundari..oops, I mean shalini. I just cant get over the last episode. It was magical to me. the confession from sundari which is heard by the saitan...just loved it.
how can u write so beautifully????
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol! Your precap made me ROFL.. Nice analysis of cute episode..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
scene i loved most...".pati sadi ke personal bache"...arnav expression...nahiii mani.. i thought i will make as lil laad governor running around...* img running wild*

oye sun... muhje abhi bhook lagi hai...tht was soo sweet... arnav still has the naughtiness in him...the hidden child...

khushi tellin that prince and the beast are the sme person... hope arnav will connect a few dots... ht in her mind only he exists... as everything...